What's new

Where is Terrorist ? As a war against Islam !

Do you think that one of the reasons for this war could be that others know that, and therefore they have preemptively striked against the Middle East in order to prepare for that moment? And does that reaffirm your belief?

No, they do not know, and no one will understand how the prophecies will happen. I can assure you they are real and you need to trust your Prophet(SAW) and trust Allah(SWT). In the Quran we often say 'Sadq Allah Al 3atheem', or 'Allah the Great Spoke the Truth'. Indeed Allah(SWT) spoke the truth and he promised Mohammed(SAW) and this Ummah. With regards to those others, they believe religion is backwards and that they are successfully pushing people away from it. So they do not know anything, and don't believe any of those prophecies. And they think they are doing the right thing and bringing humanity forward. It's not that they know any sort of thing and want to prevent, certainly not.

They are not going to oppose the Mahdi initially. It's the opposite, world will give up on the Middle East at that time and let him do his thing to stabilize it. Anyway, back to topic now.

No, they do not know, and no one will understand how the prophecies will happen. I can assure you they are real and you need to trust your Prophet(SAW) and trust Allah(SWT). In the Quran we often say 'Sadq Allah Al 3atheem', or 'Allah the Great Spoke the Truth'. Indeed Allah(SWT) spoke the truth and he promised Mohammed(SAW) and this Ummah. With regards to those others, they believe religion is backwards and that they are successfully pushing people away from it. So they do not know anything, and don't believe any of those prophecies. And they think they are doing the right thing and bringing humanity forward. It's not that they know any sort of thing and want to prevent, certainly not.

So basically your position is that this war is inadvertent against the prophecies themselves that are un-understandable, more like fate

I have heard of some people called 'twelvers' who believe in messianic expansionism. Their main aim is to be the people who 'fulfil prophecy', through their actions. They work to bring about the 'conditions necessary' on earth for the return of their messiah, whatever it takes. They believe by doing this they can bring the actual return of their 'messiah'.

Has anyone else heard of this?

Ain't gonna happen.

For starter, if you -- meaning the Muslims collective and not YOU personally -- are able to control the various diversities within your community, then the non-Muslims would follow your admonition.

But that control is also ain't gonna happen. Simply put, Muslims are as human as non-Muslims. Some inevitably will have their own interpretations of the Quran and go their own ways. We -- the non-Muslims -- are under no obligations to even try to distinguish out who is/are the 'real' Muslims and who is/are not. You can yell at us until you are blue in the faces and we will still call you and them 'Muslims'. We have enough problems with our own religionists and we also categorize ours in the same terms that you called 'nonsense'.

This is traditional/orthodox Islam followed by 80% Muslims (Sunni/Salafi) and 20% Muslims who are Shias (Ithna Asharir/Ismaili). All other groups are more or less negligible when it comes to mainstream doctrine of Islam.

Why can't you see other non-Muslim as a human being but as a Christian, Jew, Buddhist etc etc.....

Don't say things which I never said.

I have heard of some people called 'twelvers' who believe in messianic expansionism. Their main aim is to be the people who 'fulfil prophecy', through their actions. They work to bring about the 'conditions necessary' on earth for the return of their messiah, whatever it takes. They believe by doing this they can bring the actual return of their 'messiah'.

Has anyone else heard of this?

You are talking about the Iranian government, which uses Mahdi and Endtimes as a political and moral justification. Shia Ithna Ashari believe the twelfth Imam went into occultation in a cave, but still has influence over world events.

Overall, however, messianic rhetoric is mostly the realm of Evangelical Christians (like the Neo-cons) and religious Jewish Zionists who believe they can force God to hasten the return of Jesus or bring forth the Jewish Messiah.

We Muslims reject this totally. God has a plan and it will come when He wills, so we should do what is right for us now without worrying about bringing forth prophecy.

Hazrat Ali RA said "Plan your life like you will live forever, but know that you can die tomorrow."

Only Allah(SWT) knows if certain events/occurrings are tied to a greater purpose or not. We can't determine that ourselves.

Thanks for your posts on this thread brother. Agree 100% with your sentiments.

e's saying Islam is a religion of peace to assure Americans after the 9/11 attacks. Especially when helping Saudis leave the country when they found out most of the hijackers were Saudis and the Saudi government denied it was their citizens. But admitted it later that it was true. Because people said true Muslims wouldn't commit such attacks like 9/11.

millions of million of innocent muslim killed by uS. now u came to confess here ? shame.

millions of million of innocent muslim killed by uS. now u came to confess here ? shame.

Came to confess? Nowhere in my posts do I mention confess. Maybe you came to confess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom