What's new

Where is the Burraq UCAV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flameboard

Reaction score
Many people have said that the Burraq will fly this year but no ones knows when.

Pakistan's UAV developments are shrouded in secrecy, just like the Burraq the previous UAVs like the Satuma and Uqaab were just rumors and neither confirmed nor denied by Pakistan. Does anyone know when it's coming out, and if it exists at all.

Please refrain from stating anything that might be classified.

Many people have said that the Burraq will fly this year but no ones knows when.

Pakistan's UAV developments are shrouded in secrecy, just like the Burraq the previous UAVs like the Satuma and Uqaab were just rumors and neither confirmed nor denied by Pakistan. Does anyone know when it's coming out, and if it exists at all.

Dont worry it will come out when its suppose to be .... you need to wait for that right time....

i dont know were burraq gone.if he inform me before going i can tell you

I don't think Pakistan can make an UCAV on itself.
However if NESCOM succeeds in developing such a thing it will be a great surprise to me as well as a great news. We might hope for some surprises from NESCOM Insha Allah as it does not even have a website (Although cesat.gov.pk is there but not updated one and keeps a low profile and nescom.gov.pk url has already seems withdrawn as no more available).
So let us hope that a big surprise is coming in the form of NESCOM built UCAV, Laser designator and Laser guided light wieght missile, Insha Allah!!!!

Burraq In development - Army is opting for CH-03 , maybe for WSJ-600 too , option of Arming Falco has been rejected thanks to US , Burraq to go ahead just hold your horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom