What's new

where to buy guns in lahore

Fouzia Rahim Butt

New Recruit

Reaction score
i am from lahore. i want to get training classes of shooting. please anyone tell me where i can learn shooting and where i can get gun.

hi!

yes i am civilian and love my country pakistan very much. but i like to expert in shooting guns and want to be the best shooter throughout the world. please if anyone know tell me where should i take classes of shooting in lahore.

i am from lahore. i want to get training classes of shooting. please anyone tell me where i can learn shooting and where i can get gun.

Times have changed and to get a gun in lahore is close to impossible though not completely impossible. I think your first priority should be to request the interior ministry to provide you with a license then perhaps the buying of a weapon will become easy.
As for the training, i have never ever heard of a training institution that trains in shooting in Lahore though i could be wrong, i am sure some one from your family member may know how to use a gun, use his expertise in this regards. After all its not that hard specially with a hand gun.

lol check this out our very own karachi girl.....

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to access a reputable dealer and ask him to get you an MOI license which costs 15000 in lahore and it is a 2 months process. Now its the time to buy a gun, there are 2 ranges in lahore named LRC(lahore rifle club) in cantt. and another club near garrison golf club. You can practice shooting on targets and may also get assistance. membership fee is Rs.1000 a month with 11,000 admission fee.
i guess this is all you want.

buying a gun is very easy ...finding a shooting club is very easy ...getting a license is easy aswell .. but unfortunatly due to current sititution buying a good rifle of any type of firearm is now very very expensive and difficult..though thank fully i dont have to face that problem as my father due to his hobby is now the biggest private firearm collector in pakistan .:D

dont know why i choose to showoff there a little ...but i love my guns and never spare a momment to show that love lol.

If you have any relative or friend in police ,you will not face any problem to get license.I have not seen any private shooting school in Lahore ?

It will be good business idea?

I am doing shooting practice at my agriculture land in Bahawal Pur .

Shooting with hand gun is not very easy task ,my first score result was 1/15.:lol:

hi!

yes i am civilian and love my country pakistan very much. but i like to expert in shooting guns and want to be the best shooter throughout the world. please if anyone know tell me where should i take classes of shooting in lahore.

Just a piece of advise, shotguns are not precision weapon nor is there anything akin to shotgun marksmanship.
The closest you can get is Skeet shooting with a shotgun. Look it up on youtube. It is very easy actually.
What type of shotgun are you looking at?
However if you want to learn tactical aspect of a shotgun see this link for some ideas:
For marksmanship, I would recommend a pistol or a rifle if possible and you can teach urself with some basic knowledge
that you can obtain on the web if you look up seriously. All you have to do is drive out of town to target practice on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides Wapada house, Egartan Road. The agents name is wali-ahmed Rasool.

Back
Top Bottom