What's new

Whether China offered accepting Mac Mohan line in cost of India's Aksai Chin in 1980?

What if China ask If India accept Aksai chin as their territory they accept Mc.Mohan line?

• In Favour

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Not in Favour

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

ptltejas

Reaction score
Country
India
I read the Geography of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Article on Wikipedia and in Boundary dispute para it is found that;

"In June 1980 China made its first move in twenty years to settle the border disputes with India, proposing that India cede the Aksai Chin area in Jammu and Kashmir to China in return for China's recognition of the McMahon Line; India did not accept the offer."

I also found the same things given in China Geography——China Geography——West China Tours Online Travel Agency and One China One 1中1 1中1: Greater China 大中國 大中国: Past, Present, Future 過往,今日,明天 过往,今日,明天: 001: China Geography 中國地理 中国地理: aac: Geography of the People's Republic of China and many other websites.

I think If we need Permanent solution and If china is make such offer again that whatever land is in their custody may be accepted as territorial parts of them, and they accept what is in India's possession (Arunachal pradesh) as per mc.mohan line, they accept it, The Problems may be solved forever. and If Not It would always raise the Blood pressures and No, possibility of any Peace.

in my view,we(India) don't share a Sino-Indian Boundary in the first place.who are they to say whether they're going to accept Mcmohan Line Sino-Indian Boundary or not??we share our boundary with Tibet.they occupied Tibet illegally,they occupied Aksai Chin illegally.so.... F**k Off..

in my view,we(India) don't share a Sino-Indian Boundary in the first place.who are they to say whether they're going to accept Mcmohan Line Sino-Indian Boundary or not??we share our boundary with Tibet.they occupied Tibet illegally,they occupied Aksai Chin illegally.so.... F**k Off..

Right, you India didn't even exist before 1947 let along talking about sharing border with Tibet. Mcmahon line is between British China and Tibet, you Indians didn't even have any legitimacy in this talk.

So what was great wall of China for? Which side is real China?

So what was great wall of China for? Which side is real China?

We're talking about Mc Mahon line and this thread is about that, if you want to dig further into the pass, you're welcome to do so.

Right, you India didn't even exist before 1947 let along talking about sharing border with Tibet. Mcmahon line is between British China and Tibet, you Indians didn't even have any legitimacy in this talk.

Neither did the People's Republic of China. You didn't come into existence till 1949. You didn't sign the treaty on the McMahon line anyway, don't know what you're complaining about.

Yes, India needs to settle the disputes with China. They have possession of Aksai Chin and India has AP. These need to made the international borders and both sides need to move on.

Neither did the People's Republic of China. You didn't come into existence till 1949. You didn't sign the treaty on the McMahon line anyway, don't know what you're complaining about.

Republic of China existed during McMahon period and even this loser party refused to recognize this boundary treaty let along People's Republic of China. we don't have anything to complain we simply don't acknowledge the validity of this treaty and certain not India gonna change our stand over this issue.

My Experience says people have less memory in their brain, and Even History did not learn them anything, In
WW2 there were the samurai who became the arrogant, and now see what will be bring the WAR. Lets REST IN PEACE.

That was 1980 - economic and military position of China is changed drastically in last three decades

India think they can play hardball with China, if India believe their military can defeat China in a war, they probably shoot at the Chinese soldier camped deep inside the dispute land with open bonfire and BBQ party.

Back
Top Bottom