What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and wat about the good performance BD gave economically ...since hasina came last time

could be even better if she wasnt hopelessly corrupt and a stooge of india

Not tht I care.. But we know how many indian members participated in tht poll...
Heck even a Pak member clicked on India..:lol:

Indeed this calls for a celebration.. Bring out the fishy dishes..:lol:

leave it yaar..if such things bring joy to his gloomy life then so be it

Alright, I don't wanna get deep into this but you do realize that Chittagong hill track (CHT) and Baluchistan are two different scenarios right? Baluchistan can survive independently but CHT can't. Besides, the people of CHT never demanded a separate state while the Baluchis have been constantly demanding it from Pakistan.
I'm not dreaming, just replied to the guy who was talking rubbish. As I said earlier, I have no hatred towards Pakistan, I personally want to see stability in Pakistan as it's very important for the economic prosperity for the whole region. Peace.

& what about your Bangladeshi guy who bought Baluchistan into the discussion
i am bangladeshi .....and i just respect baloshistani people.because they know the evil face of pakistan .

I was just replying to him in the same coin, Baluchistan is a recognised part of Pakistan its not a disputed territory just like Chittagong hill tract are a recognised part of Bangladesh, but if some Bangladeshi bull$!ts about my country then I will reply him in the same coin, you guys don't badmouth Pakistan & we wont badmouth your Bangladesh, but bull$h!ting will be replied by the same coin
& if you re Indian then you should look @ your separatists movements, before talking about baluchistan

Last edited:
Lmao 3 bloody million..
You guys must be living in Europe.. He even USA doesn't have more than .5 million ppl.. Probably not even KSA with its relax visa policy towards Pakistan..
I advise you to stop smokin the shit your hooked on..
Most Pak are business who shifted their businesses..

No, not Europe but we are in a better shape than Pakistan, at least security wise that your citizens are immigrating in Bangladesh.

There is no official document about their numbers but they surely count in millions.

Yes I know ppl go to bd .. Heck I know a guy who went to be for eng.. You know why? Coz :
Low merit ( they don't get accept at institutions here)
Low fees
.. Mostly students go to china .. Some to russia n ex soviet states .. Who have more $$$ go to Europe or USA..
As for bashing please take a look how Pak members were responding n how the bd troll was/is posting crap..

I was talking about the people who are settling in Bangladesh illegally due to the security reasons as well as the students who come here only to pursue their higher education. Though what you said could be true, but as I heard from my Pakistani friends, they did get chance in some Pakistani medical colleges but chose the medical college in Bangladesh as they thought it was better than those. Yeah they initially thought to travel to China, Europe or US but it would have exceeded their budget. However, the medical college where they are studying is not that cheap either as private medical colleges in Bangladesh charge higher fees. It's not even among the best of the medical colleges in Bangladesh to be honest.

And about the bashing, this a Pakistani forum, naturally the admins must be Pakistanis and could easily block him, I couldn't find any justification of bashing the whole nation because of one fool.

& what about your Bangladeshi guy who bought Baluchistan into the discussion

I was just replying to him in the same coin, Baluchistan is a recognised part of Pakistan its not a disputed territory just like Chittagong hill tract are a recognised part of Bangladesh but if some a Bangladeshi bull$!ts about my country then I will reply him in the same coin you guys don't badmouth Pakistan & we wont badmouth your Bangladesh but bull$h!ting will be replied by the same coin
& if you re Indian then then you look @ your separatists movements, before talking about baluchistan

As I replied to the other guy, there's no justification of bashing the whole nation because of one fool as it would just spread hatred.

Last edited:
mohan bangladesh er manusera kokonoi pakistan ke khoma korbe na tader ai jogonno tomo kaj er jonno.karon tara kokonoi amader valo cai ne caibe o na.tai amader sudu tader ke grina korte hobe.......tader ke obossoi khoma caite hobe BD er kase.
amader kase kiser maaf chabe? indian theke bachaite chesta korar jonno maf chabe? akhon ora arek desh. akhon india shobai re mere felle ora parliament resolutiono pass korbe na

i am bangladeshi .....and i just respect baloshistani people.because they know the evil face of pakistan .
just worry about your own independence from india. no need to think about others

:D saray khotay have same color

oww owww.what the hack...i think u forgot 71.actually i fell very funy when any pakistani told that we are east pakistani .u know what? u pakistani people are full of mad.pls admitted urself in a mental hospital .....we are bangladeshi.and we r proud to be a bangladeshi and we hate pakistan.so nxt time be careful to open ur mouth..
"sorry" but our grandfathers sacrificed a lot to be called East Pakistanis. and that you are telling a Bangladeshi member to 'not speak in Urdu' tells what kind of a fascist leech you are that you stop people from practicing their language. i spit on you

why are u laughing......i just don't understand.are u really a bangladeshi.are u real love ur motherland.if u really a brave son of bangla mother than u definetly told that i hate pakistan for 71.beause they killed our innocent people.why u don't say i hate pakistan.what's ur problem.

If you got weak heart please leave PDF as soon as possible or you might have a heart attack:lol: specially after reading the jamati
version of our liberation war. Even if you are perfectly healthy, i suggest you not to eat before reading their version of history or you might throw up. You remind me of @BDforever in his innocent days, before he got broken by jamati logic:omghaha:.

"sorry" but our grandfathers sacrificed a lot to be called East Pakistanis. and that you are telling a Bangladeshi member to 'not speak in Urdu' tells what kind of a fascist leech you are that you stop people from practicing their language. i spit on you

Our grandfathers sacrificed a lot to be called East Pakistanis but not for Urdu, the dream got scattered in a few years.

Last edited:
on a rational thought can BD really afford or even practical for them to go against India for china despite of their historical and geographical link with subcontinent, does china really need small nation like BD if their is no India what is china doing their neighbors what china would have been their in place of india just think about?

Back
Top Bottom