What's new

Which country/region has the most beautiful girls in the world?

Cast your vote

• Total voters
The ones who do wrong most, until you find and "kill" them.

Now that post is full of mystery. What do you mean ??

Is it related to :

raw

Last edited:
Women place a lot of value and self-esteem on their looks.To rank female nationalities in terms of beauty will just feed into their insecurity. Many women, especially from non-white communities in the West, stare hours at the mirror trying to find validation of their beauty. Leading to severe depression, eating disorders, mental health problems and general low quality of emotional life. This is the invisible yoke of patriarchy weighing down on women...Think of your daughters PDFers (yes even the ones who donot have them yet),. It is insecurity around the question of sexual attractiveness that leads young girls into the hands of not-so-noble young men, who are ready to exploit them..Or at least leave them with a broken heart after having done the deed...it is you as the father who would then have to do the emotional repair...I think ranking female beauty or preferring one racial type over another is something we should have left behind in 2010s

Women place a lot of value and self-esteem on their looks.To rank female nationalities in terms of beauty will just feed into their insecurity. Many women, especially from non-white communities in the West, stare hours at the mirror trying to find validation of their beauty. Leading to severe depression, eating disorders, mental health problems and general low quality of emotional life. This is the invisible yoke of patriarchy weighing down on women...Think of your daughters PDFers (yes even the ones who donot have them yet),. It is insecurity around the question of sexual attractiveness that leads young girls into the hands of not-so-noble young men, who are ready to exploit them..Or at least leave them with a broken heart after having done the deed...it is you as the father who would then have to do the emotional repair...I think ranking female beauty or preferring one racial type over another is something we should have left behind in 2010s

True that!

Now wouldn't it be the real question: Which countries/regions have the best looking men?

And only women will need to respond!

It is all about the Hole in the Soul... which needs to be filled...but mostly Escapismoz are sought as pain killers..

Be it invention of myths or proclaims of racial superiority.

Human Condition is forever Captive of Human Blueprint!

fotobehang-maine-coon-kitten.jpg.jpg

I say the ex Soviet Union not just the European part the Slavic Republics and Baltic Republics but all of them

again I am not into blondies tbh more into swarthy looking med types you usually find them in Georgia,Azerbaijan and Armenia plus I like Caucasus anyways cool cultures and very hospitable

Pakistan ? really ? there are more beautiful women out there specially in South America. Latinas are amazingly beautiful and hot. The beautiful girls i See in Montreal I have never seen in rest of Canada . Pakistani girls are not that beautiful anymore. They were once, its more of a stereotype now or "Make up ka kamal" cosmetic surgeries etc etc .

Back
Top Bottom