What's new

Which country will next send a man to the Moon?

Which country will next send a man to the Moon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zardari in 2013..
_48713089_zardari.jpg

I think there are some discussions in China about sending a WOMAN to the moon. Which kind of makes sense.

What's the point sending a man to the Moon when Western Scientist have found a new planet similar to Earth ???

We should talk about which country will be the first to send a man there and claim that Planet as theirs.

Interstellar travel is way beyond current capabilities my friend.

I think there are some discussions in China about sending a WOMAN to the moon. Which kind of makes sense.

Smart thinking, Dude! After all the tag of first man on Moon is already taken. So I agree, sending a woman to grab the open tag of first woman on moon makes more sense. After all more than anything, as of now, these things are simply matter of national pride.

What's the point sending a man to the Moon when Western Scientist have found a new planet similar to Earth ???

We should talk about which country will be the first to send a man there and claim that Planet as theirs.

That planet is 20 lightyears away. We need to build starship Enterprise before we can go anywhere near that!!

And as far as moon is concerned, i think america is the best bet

Back
Top Bottom