What's new

Which is the most successful civilization of human history?

Ganga & Brahmaputra also start in China... Doesn't mean their part of Chinese civilization :lol: :rofl:

Ganga is a pure desi river. You really need to brush up your geography.

Lol are you kidding me.

Sindhu was there when Persian empire was there.

The whole history of the world changed due to IVC.

If you think the Greeks & Persian thought the Ganges and Dravid land was India, you are severely mistaken.

Anything past the Indus was called China, or uncivilizied land. And it rightly fits as well ;)

Yes Yes absolutely. The Greek ambassedor Megasthenes who used the term India (in a written text) in his book Indica came to the court of Pakistani Muslim King Chandragupta Maurya whose capital was in Islamabad in 300 BC. He described in detail the big and wide the city of islamabad which is situated at the confluence of 3 rivers. He also described in detail the people of Pakistan and the religion they followed Islam.

Does this make you happy. I am sure this is taught in Pakistani schools. Epic.

There is a verse in Quran to the tune that God turns status of nations up & down so that they may be tested... Muslims were tested, so-Called West(Majority Christians) are being tested as we speak, then Gog-Magog(primarily Atheists) will be tested... These eras over-lap...

Actually, on a smaller(regional) scale many others are being tested all the time; one group given power over others...

================================

33:45+ on following video...

For 800 years Judiasm's golden age was under islamic rule...

When Islam was the world power it was the golden era for everyone... for about >1000 Years before they started to go corrupt, primarily bcoz of deviating from TRUE islam.

When so-called West was given upper hand, they took just ~ 300 years to mess up the world.

Next is Yajooj-Majooj(Gog-Magog) & their era of supremacy will be EVEN shorter than so-called West.

Then Islam will return in it's original form (NOT the current distorted form) & will stay till the end of days... InshAllah.

=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLxVUA1MaXY

If wishes can come true, I wish to be a god...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom