What's new

Which is Your Favourite ( Made in India ) Missile and Why ?

Which is Your Favourite Missile ??

• Angi Ballistic Missile I/II

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Agni V ICBM

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Shaurya Missile ( Land Based )

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Sagarika SLBM

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Astra BVR Missile

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Akash SAM

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Prithvi Missile

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Nag Missile

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Brahmos Missile

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Brahmos II ( Hypersonic Version )

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
voted for Brahmos-2, the unstoppable and the unique one.

My favourite is Shaurya...

Has Range..
Accuracy..
Portability..
And Survivability...

Brahmos is not Indian......and the fact Russian-Indian project to make it launch from Submarine tells about how much Indian it is!

I can see a lot of you chose Brahmos. But Agni, yes, Brahmos is not Indian.

@penumbra...

1. Brahmos Is Half Indian Half Russian if Its Not Indian Its Not Russian Either... Does it belong to Mars?

2. Its a JV so Its Indo Russian

3. I said 'Made in India'... and ITS MADE IN INDIA.

Your kidding right?

Strike any Pakistani city and you can kiss your indian butt goodbye.

internat4aaeaf.jpg

shaheen-2-display.jpg

These north korean missiles comes with " Best before" dates .. so do not forget to check it before kissing the butt :D

These north korean missiles comes with " Best before" dates .. so do not forget to check it before kissing the butt :D

Also keep a check on your full Indian or half Indian or Russain Indian or full russian missiles too. They might disappoint you when needed. ;)

Also keep a check on your full Indian or half Indian or Russain Indian or full russian missiles too. They might disappoint you when needed. ;)

keep ur full chinese or full north korean missiles in check every day.They might disappoint you when needed. :bunny::bunny:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just passing by and got turned by the wind,

My fav will the AAD-ER( though the official name is not yet confirmed,it is undergoing design phase) it is a multi-target handling capable system. With a ceiling of over 250km and comes with a modular '0' stage aka booster for extended range options will be the best system ever developed in India.Comes with a sensor fusion,capable of tracking and homing on various types of targets( for terminal stage) mainly Manueverable RV`s travelling at over Mach 10+ and low orbital satellites,Aircrafts, CM`s infact almost all known air and space based enemy targets.

My Fav is Shaurya as of Now. Agni V is not yet ready but when it is it will be a tie.

I like any missile that is a very potent offensive weapon that can be preserved and used efficiently. Of equal importance are new generation defensive weapons to safe guard high value sites.

My Fav 3 are - ( One Land Based Offensive weapon, One Defensive Weapon and one Sea Based weapon)

1. Shaurya
2. Akash SAM ( I also like the NAG and i think DRDO did a good job with Akash and NAG)
3. Sagarika SLBM ( I guess we need a better SLBM with atleast 2000KM plus range and MIRV Capability, but for the moment i will take this)

The Prithivi and Agni I/II are like basic needs and we do need to move ahead with much better weapons ASAP. Not on paper or labs but Actual deployment.

Agni 5 deployment is the one I am most eagerly awaiting even more than the much hyped MMRCA Planes and other 5 gen planes. Once Missiles like Agni5, Shaurya with extended range and extended range SLBM is deployed by India it assures me more security and prevention of War.

What is that supposed to mean? Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India, more powerful nuclear weapons than India. Pakistan's nuclear weapons are in better shape than India. If you people think that your "favorite missile" will protect you, you are sadly mistaken. When the Shaheens and Barbur Missiles land on your cities and millions and eventually billions of Indians dead then you sitting in front of your computer in Canada will understand how sensible it is to have a 'favorite missile.'

Just for your information, our missiles and nuclear amarments will not protect us, we (Indians) will protect ourselves. And btw, dont believe everything you read. We have proved it with coventional arms, we will prove it otherwise. You guys have a lot of wet dreams about Indias distruction, we have existested for thousands of years, and hopefully thousands more to come . So keep on dreaming

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom