What's new

Which laptop do you use?

Nice! Macbook, Mac Pro or iMac?

I have simple Macbook but the latest model. Bought it 2 years ago and still regret why didn't I go for Mac Pro coz the difference in price was only 100 GBP. (student discount)

Great machine and value for money! I haven't touched my Dell Inspiron ever since I bought Mac :lol:

Alienware M11x R2

5xpmwy.jpg

Got the Razer Naga with it.
----
Pros:

Very portable and light, High end gaming laptop, Cool visuals.

Cons:

No cd/dvd drive, 11.5'' scrn
----

Got it for USD 600

I like light weigth laptops and I prefer Windows over Mac. Mine is Toshiba Satellite R830-143.

R630keypad._

I bought the Samsung RV-511 couple months ago and I'm loving it!

Main_Image_3.jpg

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64b)
Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 380M
Intel HD Graphics
500GB Hard Drive Capacity

I currently have a Dell lattitude E6420 which has been very reliable. This week though I will get to test drive a E4200 with a solid state hard drive. It is smaller with a 13.1" screen and external DVD drive. I plan on ditching the DVD drive and relying on thumb drives instead. This will make it much easier for travel hopefully.

Dell has the best service by far as well. It doesn't matter if I am in the U.S., Thailand, Hong Kong, Europe, ECT.

I own an HP Envy. Its nothing more than a white elephant. The system generates a great amount of heat which forces me to carry a cooling pad along with it. The fact that its too heavy doesn't help either. To this day i haven't figured out what exactly prompted me to buy the envy.

I use Lenovo T420s.Didn't buy it myself but got it from my work:)
INETL iCore 7, 8GB RAM and 240GB HDD

I use Lenovo T420s.Didn't buy it myself but got it from my work:)
INETL iCore 7, 8GB RAM and 240GB HDD

Hows the Lenovo, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge X60 before but had to stop using it at school due to software issues; I can still use it at home. For school I bought a fking HP!!! that will have no support!!!

Using a Core i7 Dell Latitude E5510 (had a Core2Duo Dell Vostro 1500 earlier)
Quite happy with it.
dell_latitude_e5510-280x215.jpg

Hows the Lenovo, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge X60 before but had to stop using it at school due to software issues; I can still use it at home. For school I bought a fking HP!!! that will have no support!!!
It's nice well-built machine and i haven't had any problems sw/hw till now.Fast, quiet and reliable.

HP Pavilion dv6 i5 M460

dv6-3046ee[1].jpg

Although it looks pretty with high spec, but I don't recommend HP at all, it got over heated and some internal parts got missed up as a result, their replacement costed about 200 JD (250$). I think Toshopa is the best choice. Anyway, I got a cooling mat to void over heating probs.

Dell XPS L502X

Intel i7 2630M Sandy bridge edition

2 GB Nvidia GT 540 Graphics Card

6 GB DDR3 RAM (will upgrade to 8 GB shortly)

750 GB HDD (7200 RPM)

Full HD (1920x 1080) WLED screen

JBL 2.1 Speakers

Backlit Keyboard

can't get any accurate that this. And yes, it plays Crysis 2 like running wordpad or something :lol:

455269_0_original.jpg

Bring it on fellas :guns:

Back
Top Bottom