What's new

Which of the 4 super powers is the most powerful?

which?

• Total voters
Europe's military expidenture is about ten times higher than Russia's. You don't know what you're talking about.

This is irrelevant. Prices in Ukraine and Russia are dirt cheap. Russia can build 1,000 tanks for the same price as Germany can build 100 tanks. Plus, for a country, money is not an issue. Russia builds new military hardware all the time by government order. Likewise, Ukraine builds new military hardware all the time by government order.

Only USA is superpower in current times.

Other nations (i.e. Russia, China, and India) are regional powers.

Only USA is superpower in current times.

Other nations (i.e. Russia, China, and India) are regional powers.

Which country does the US fight? ISIS? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Russia has something like 20 Kilo subs. The US has 0 conventional subs. China has like 20 054A frigates. The US has 1 frigate. US navy sucks compared to Chinese and Russian navies.

Last edited:
Which country does the US fight? ISIS? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Russia has something like 20 Kilo subs. The US has 0 conventional subs. China has like 20 Type 054A frigates. The US has 1 frigate. US navy sucks compared to Chinese and Russian navies.
only 5 Ohia class in SCS enough to create a Blockade ---- and the only super power of the world is conducting Air Strikes with each strike costs thousands of $$

US navy sucks compared to Chinese and Russian navies.

You're so right! The US Navy absolutely sucks! It's worse then a 3rd world navy. Incapable of doing anything!! I always had my suspicions that all those ACs, subs and destroyers were really just elaborate holograms.

You're so right! The US Navy absolutely sucks! It's worse then a 3rd world navy. Incapable of doing anything!! I always had my suspicions that all those ACs, subs and destroyers were really just elaborate holograms.

check my new thread in naval section

only 5 Ohia class in SCS enough to create a Blockade ---- and the only super power of the world is conducting Air Strikes with each strike costs thousands of $$

Air strikes on civilians? :rofl: Wow tough guys.

Don't know about the countries listed here but one absolute super power in the whole universe is Goku. NO one is stronger than Goku.

Kaaa.....meee....haaa....meee....ha!! :D

goku.png

Now i understand what excellent quality you put in those 5004 posts, earlier on this forum.

Who speaks for Sunnis of Iraq? Does the US? Does Russia? Does China? Heck, not even Saudi Arabia does. Sunnis don't even have any representatives in the Iraqi parliament. Sunnis of Iraq have to fend for themselves.

So you don't consider ISIS as terrorists ?

Heroes of Sunnis. Terrorists of Shia. As for what the US thinks of them, that's irrelevant. The US is not a Muslim country. Americans don't understand what happens in Iraq.

Heroes of Sunnis. Terrorists of Shia. As for what the US thinks of them, that's irrelevant. The US is not a Muslim country. Americans don't understand what happens in Iraq.
So why don't your superpower china sends PLAN PLAF PLA to help IS and in doing so beat the shyt out of USAF conducting airstrikes

So why don't your superpower china sends PLAN PLAF PLA to help IS and in doing so beat the shyt out of USAF conducting airstrikes

The US does not want to destroy ISIS. The US wants Sunnis and Shia to fight each other and watch the fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom