What's new

Which Political party do you support?

What political party do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMRAN KHAN AND PTI ZINDABAD.......

MQM have som good agenda but they are criminal parti and there leader is main reason for i hate them. If Altif become prime minister i will hang my self in shame.

yaar qurbani ke khalon per our bhatay per london main aaish kerney wala kaisey prime minister banega

Though I dont agree with everything IK says, but atleast hes not corrupt and that alone is enough for me to vote for him this time.

Imran Khan , me and my family will vote for u INSHALLAH . 3 votes are guaranteed could be 5 if my brother and sister visit us from UK during elections. my constituency is NA125 Lahore , very urban area , a tooth and nail fight expected between PMLN and PTI , all others PPP,PMLQ,JI will be far behind . I wonder if anyone here will still vote for PPP.

I think after the Raymond Davis thing, PTI will easily beat PMLN in Lahore and other urban areas of Punjab

Why not bring change and start supporting moderate Islamic party like Jamat e Islami pakistan .

Why not bring change and start supporting moderate Islamic party like Jamat e Islami pakistan .

Zindabad.

BTW to PPP and PMLN supporters. What is their stance now after the Raymond Davis thing

I hope you are kidding about the "moderate" part :what:

Well Jamat has democracy in its self. People are all university educated. Never met any Jamat person who acted like a holier than thou. However, i do acknowledge Jamat's student faction is full of hypocrats, badmash etc. but don't worry none join the jamat later. I have been trying to persuade the Jamat leadership to ban the Jamiyat i Taliba, coz it is actually ruining the jamat image rather than building it.

Well Jamat-e-Islami has one good thing and that is "Democracy" within the party..But I don't see them having a good "Team".But yeah,they are atleast better than PPP...(Any party is better than PPP now a days LOL)

Well Jamat has democracy in its self. People are all university educated. Never met any Jamat person who acted like a holier than thou. However, i do acknowledge Jamat's student faction is full of hypocrats, badmash etc. but don't worry none join the jamat later. I have been trying to persuade the Jamat leadership to ban the Jamiyat i Taliba, coz it is actually ruining the jamat image rather than building it.

whats keeping them back

whats keeping them back

Ali Agha there are many factors:

1. Jamiyat, actually creates hate in ppl for Jamat.
2. People of Pakistan are not in favour of Islamic government. They have been indoctrinated to fear Islamic govt. Here again I will blame Jamiyat attitude in colleges which is also instrumental in creating fear.
3. Very few of us actually get the chance of meeting the real jamat people. Its ironic most jamiyat people in their practical life joins PML and PPP. Coz they join Jamiyat for power and they know that after leaving college power is in PPP and PML.

I am trying to create a some pressure in Jamat to ban Jamiyat other wise ppl will never lean toward it and better ppl will join Jamat i Islami

Kamran Agha, are you a member?

actually, i say ban all youth wings of political parties --at least those who have in the past demonstrated hooliganism and vigilante behaviour. MQM youth wing, PPP youth wing, PMLs ANPs JeIs etc.

many of their youth ''enforcers'' have blood on their hands; they act more like gangs than civilized people. We see that in Karachi; even Imran Khan saw it @ Punjab Univ. though that was IJT --which, unlike in more peaceful past, I believe is full of terrorist/sectarianist sympathisers

tell those youth to go plant trees, pick up trash, set up a food drive for poor peoples, or go fly a kite or somethin

actually, i say ban all youth wings of political parties --at least those who have in the past demonstrated hooliganism and vigilante behaviour. MQM youth wing, PPP youth wing, PMLs ANPs JeIs etc.

many of their youth ''enforcers'' have blood on their hands; they act more like gangs than civilized people. We see that in Karachi; even Imran Khan saw it @ Punjab Univ. though that was IJT --which, unlike in more peaceful past, I believe is full of terrorist/sectarianist sympathisers

tell those youth to go plant trees, pick up trash, set up a food drive for poor peoples, or go fly a kite or somethin

I am not a member yet but thinking of joining so, lets see.
BTW Agree about the rest

Funny [bold part] but I agree!!

I am not a member yet but thinking of joining so, lets see.
BTW Agree about the rest

best of luck, and succeed at that which you take interest in and feel you can make a positive difference in

ladies and gentlmen -- Kamran is future governor of Punjab so make the acquaintence now while you can. :D

(true story)

Back
Top Bottom