What's new

White House admits war with Iran

Shame on americans dont they have enough muslim blood on their hands. why dont they just get it the vast maijority of people in muslim countries want them to go to hell and leave us alone to sort out our own problems. Everywhere they go like for example libya to save muslims they end up being responsible for killings. They are worse barbarians in history.

> Iran funds violent militant groups to kill civilians in iraq

> Blame the U.S

lol. :disagree:

> Blame the U.S

lol. :disagree:

decide which are you, english slave, aussie with criminal ancestors, americans, antarticans??

What you said doesn't even make sense. I think you attempted to insult me, you failed :woot:

You a bit thick or what. the guys post makes complete sense. Your flying the australian flag and you live and support that nation. It is a fact that most if not all of your ancestors were english theives who were sent away to austaralia on par with slaves. And today your country is licking american axxxes and your country is near antartic. I hope that helps you as I have simplified it so that decendants of criminals with iq's of about 100 should be able to understand.

You a bit thick or what. the guys post makes complete sense. Your flying the australian flag and you live and support that nation. It is a fact that most if not all of your ancestors were english theives who were sent away to austaralia on par with slaves. And today your country is licking american axxxes and your country is near antartic. I hope that helps you as I have simplified it so that decendants of criminals with iq's of about 100 should be able to understand.

wow thats pretty mean of you to say things like this....

its no wonder why millions are being killed in the middle east.... keep thinking this way and see what happends

its no wonder why millions are being killed in the middle east.... keep thinking this way and see what happends

Oh so you do understand. Millions are being killed are they cos im doing a bit of typing. What you gonna do is your dad primeminister of australia you can send aeroplanes to bomb us. btw i live in england if you want to bomb my house.
I said:
Shame on americans dont they have enough muslim blood on their hands. why dont they just get it the vast maijority of people in muslim countries want them to go to hell and leave us alone to sort out our own problems. Everywhere they go like for example libya to save muslims they end up being responsible for killings. They are worse barbarians in history.
Original Post By Aryan_B

You said:

> Blame the U.S

lol

And you found that funny. Whats so funny about muslim blood being spilt. And your denial that americans have caused countless deaths is truely digusting and sick

Then you make some shitty comments that its cos of my thinking like that that is causing deaths etc.

People saying mean things on the internet... is the reason for millions of people being killed in the Middle East?

What you said doesn't even make sense. I think you attempted to insult me, you failed :woot:

ok let me explain

english slave(because you have british flag imprinted on your flag, which means you are an anglish slave) and few years ago your govt took direct directives from queen of UK

aussie with criminal ancestors(because your ancestors were all criminals brought from UK so that you can land on nowhere and cant escape that way, all your grand grand parents who came from UK were thieves, robbers, killers etc)

americans( because you are pretending to be n american, and even your currency name is derived from american currency name and that you owe too much to americans their tourists and theor investment for your development)

antarcticans(because aussies claim some land of antarctica, which is even more funny becuse you aussies are already middle of nowhere now you claim another nowhere land as your land)

Views plzz interesting as it is so far ... how would the battle take place on Iran all views welcomed but plz no day dreamers lolz.

When invasion of Iraq started, it was primarily concentrated in the Sunni areas supportive of Saddam but totally uncalled arming and infiltration of terrorist by Iran out of its own religious bigotry has changed the land scape of war. Some of the worst mass killing of Iraqis by Iran backed terrorist militias were conducted in the name of "fighting the invaders" but it was actually genocide on sectarian differences.

Right now Iran are bombing Kurdistan because they deem it as enemies. Bunch of Persian warmongers.

last time i checked. there wasn't a country called kurdistan! so i dont know where you get that iran is bombing kurdistan from!

Now its proven that U.S. is at war against Islam not terror. All Muslim countries are a threat to America. I hope all Muslims can unite against U.S. policies.

Now its proven that U.S. is at war against Islam not terror. All Muslim countries are a threat to America. I hope all Muslims can unite against U.S. policies.

All Muslim countries are not a threat to America but the terrorists who hide in these countries and takeover governments are of the prime, pivotal, and utmost concern at this point. I also enjoy reading what we are up against, as much of what one comes across here can be classified as recruitment tactics for extremism.

Ah i understand now, instead of actually discussing and debating the topic, you result to petty, mis informed insults.

Nice work, kid. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom