What's new

white wash of tharki pak student proposed teacher on BF

Oh damn...... madam ji uper se mashwara de rhi ha k ap uski sis k baray me Fb pe likhna...... Ja ve beru :D
@Imran Khan ye itna golden clip kaha se mila sir apko

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the Miss saying about in the video?

Kasam se yaar achha hua FB nahin tha hamare samay. Warna hamare bhi dil ke armaan bah jaate shayad aur hum bhi gaaliyaan sunte. :P Meri to Good morning ho gayi!! :)

She was too rude . Bad dua and all ? Zyada ho gaya. Baccha hai yaar.

Some lines are not meant to be crossed, he did threaten that 8 people would come and "pick her up". That is no laughing matter, if i were related to that woman, that boy would be in a world of hurt right now, he got of lightly, time for his to spend less time of facebook and more on studying.

she reacted so much because that student proposed her in front of other students, it was little bit embarrassing for her that time.If he proposed her privately, she would not reacted that much i suppose. Anyway that was good show :P

Some lines are not meant to be crossed, he did threaten that 8 people would come and "pick her up". That is no laughing matter, if i were related to that woman, that boy would be in a world of hurt right now, he got of lightly, time for his to spend less time of facebook and more on studying.
you know him ?, were you there ? :woot:

she reacted so much because that student proposed her in front of other students, it was little bit embarrassing for her that time.If he proposed her privately, she would not reacted that much i suppose. Anyway that was good show :P

you know him ?, were you there ? :woot:

I don't associate with trash!

Back
Top Bottom