What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

few years back ...I wanted a son like this :

lomu2_3503602k.jpg

and a woman like this:

5285.jpg
I see... It is sad to see how far fathers are willing to go to ensure that bad men don't chase after their daughter. :P

Last edited:
She's the Pakistani actress Mawra Hocane. She's not ugly but cute. Not beautiful but cute.

She was in the Hindi film Sanam Teri Kasam.
I know she is Pakistani. To each their own, I think she is very unattractive. I also find most Pakistanis women in the film industry not very attractive either. I have often seen better looking ones in dramas or even the news. I am also fairly sure that most good looking Pakistani women would not be in the media because of culture and religious restrictions.

I know she is Pakistani. To each their own, I think she is very unattractive.

I think she was taken into the film because she could play a Tamil Brahmin girl repressed by her family.

I also find most Pakistanis women in the film industry not very attractive either. I have often seen better looking ones in dramas or even the news. I am also fairly sure that most good looking Pakistani women would not be in the media because of culture and religion restrictions.

OK.

I had declared to her right then. She said no for certain reasons. But then itself I delivered a message through her friends that "Tu haan kar ya na kar, tu hai meri, Kiran".

That's that.

So, somebody rejected you and you proposed her again indirectly with a frickin bollywood dialogue? Loooolz...

Seriously bro, have some dignity.

Now please don't give me some other dialogue about true love. Haha

Maori and Polynesian women are like teardrops of the Sky Father ...beautiful in a long forgotten way

sometimes their dresses and locales echo of the Konkani coast and women

why past tense?

the woman who has my heart is different but equally strong and feisty

was on my way to therapy(weekly autism therapy) to a non-descript nearby town...We were on the platform..she asked for directions (train timings and placements changed that day due to construction up ahead)..we were supposed to be on the same train...been together ever since

Nice. :tup:

But in Deutschland or India ??

Nice. :tup:

But in Deutschland or India ??

Deutschland

I like girl-next-door types. Not overly glamorous ones.

But watch Ileana's vids. Maybe you will find her attractive.

Look at Amanda and Anna too.

I don't know if this is too overt...but of all South Asian actresses I have seen till now...(Indo,Pak,Nepal,BD) , Ileana D'Cruz has the best waist to hip ratio out there...even though she is on the thin side...that itself puts her in top tier league of global beauties

Back
Top Bottom