What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

homeless-signs11.jpg

Finally a serious and enlightened comment...thank you

white doods in SE Asia have already wrecked their body with booze, smoking, obesity, poor hygiene...they could not attract a woman even if their life depended on it...there fore they resort to beta buxx in SE Asia

For opening a thread like this, may I ask, "kiya aap ka mantik santolan theek hai? "

For opening a thread like this, may I ask, "kiya aap ka mantik santolan theek hai? "

I just wanted to drive home the point that the difference between Indo and Pak is the difference between the Negrito and the Nordid (as also proclaimed by PDF)...Islam plays no role in Indo-Pak difference

Oh please why are we discussing people color and preferring white over black. I mean whaaaaatttt? Its super cringe and racist stuff. Soon you will be posting faiza beauty cream and golden pearl ad here. Get your stuff right

Finally a serious and enlightened comment...thank you

white doods in SE Asia have already wrecked their body with booze, smoking, obesity, poor hygiene...they could not attract a woman even if their life depended on it...there fore they resort to beta buxx in SE Asia

Every top tier White dude only settles with a white woman. Pakistanis who are able to attract good looking white girls have already made it. They don't have to call hookers or go to extreme length i.e grooming gangs , to get sex.

I can only talk of US since I have personally experienced this society.

I just wanted to drive home the point that the difference between Indo and Pak is the difference between the Negrito and the Nordid (as also proclaimed by PDF)...Islam plays no role in Indo-Pak difference
Man I dont know what is going around in your mind but neither Indian or Pakistani is a race. Both are multi-ethnic countries and people living in indian punjab and pakistani punjab are much similar than someone living in rajisthan and kerala

Every top tier White dude only settles with a white woman. Pakistanis who are able to attract good looking white girls have already made it. They don't have to call hookers or go to extreme length i.e grooming gangs , to get sex.

I can only talk of US since I have personally experienced this society.

You know what I have seen? as I used to have extensive Pak contacts a few years back....the Tall,chiselled, light North Western Pakistani would be cajoled to act as the tip of the spear (much to his own chagrin) by Southern Pakistanis when it came to socializing with girls during cultural parties or house parties....heck I have even videos from those said get togethers

Imran Khan was fair but NOT European looking. THIS guy looks like real European. Unacquainted strangers would seriously mistake him to be England's cricketer.

- PRTP GWD

You having a laugh?

IK at his prime was the closest thing mankind have seen to a living Greek god. Dude can piss over any western male super model or Hollywood star.

jemImran_1891534c.jpg

You know what I have seen? as I used to have extensive Pak contacts a few years back....the Tall,chiselled, light North Western Pakistani would be cajoled to act as the tip of the spear (much to his own chagrin) by Southern Pakistanis when it came to socializing with girls during cultural parties or house parties....heck I have even videos from those said get togethers

Very understandable. This is a common tactic that dudes use to establish initial contact with girls. By attaching themselves with a good looking guy , they may single friendliness , high stature and position. Unfortunately, many of those dudes don't have the necessary skills to take the queen home and make mistakes.
Now , everybody makes mistakes but you gotta have something to make her forgiving which brings me back to the original point i.e looks and/or money.

I consider cricket players as circus clowns as cricket is no way a real sport. Modern cricket is an Indian business model which takes some lowly whites and corrupted third world countries to not make it look like 'all india'. The catch is "you too can become a slum dog millionaire !". No different than fake wrestling shows. Countries which can not get medals in Olympics are the ones who usually get 'self relief ' from cricket. We have to ban this fake sport circus in Pakistan and focus on real sports like soccer and athletics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom