What's new

Who are India's good friends in the Future

China never internrve with Kashmir and declare neutral in Kashmir issue!

*china has painted red certain rocks in indian side of kashmir red(chinese flag)

*china droped food in the indian region of the kashmir

*china does not accepts in few cases the indian passport of the indian living in the kashmir....

*what about arunachal??

India's good friend were supposed to be

1) Pakistan
2) China
3) Bangladesh
4) Nepal/bhutan/maldive/burma
5) Iran
6) Russia
7) CAS.......

but unfortunately it is.....

1) Russia
2) Israel
3) All other countries that like Israel

In future i see India as a rich country...... and whoever got Money got friends..... so the list is long

*china has painted red certain rocks in indian side of kashmir red(chinese flag)

*china droped food in the indian region of the kashmir

*china does not accepts in few cases the indian passport of the indian living in the kashmir....

*what about arunachal ??

This is South Tibet, not Arunachal

This is South Tibet, not Arunachal

Here lies the problem buddy.....

You expect Indian people to fully expect that Tibet is integral part of China as it is administered by China...

But you are not ready to expect that Arunachal Pradesh 'which is administered by India...& even the people of Arunachal (who even participates in electing the Prime Minister of India) consider themself indian ' is the integral part of India...

Here lies the problem buddy.....

You expect Indian people to fully expect that Tibet is integral part of China as it is administered by China...

But you are not ready to expect that Arunachal Pradesh 'which is administered by India...& even the people of Arunachal (who even participates in electing the Prime Minister of India) consider themself indian ' is the integral part of India...

South Tibet issue was caused by British Raj colonial government in 1914.

Russia
US
Israel
UK
France
Japan
Asia Pacific countries adding Australia
Iran
China
African Block

South Tibet issue was caused by British Raj colonial government in 1914.

i have not researched the past....but presently is the integral part of india....it is fully influenced by indian people....the biggest religion here is hinduism.....

the most important part is people want to be the part of India...i doubt not even a few people want to a part of china

so china should accept the feeling of people of the area...& should accept the Indian administration of the state

i have not researched the past....but presently is the integral part of india....it is fully influenced by indian people....the biggest religion here is hinduism.....

the most important part is people want to be the part of India...i doubt not even a few people want to a part of china

so china should accept the feeling of people of the area...& should accept the Indian administration of the state

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Indians living in border areas neighbouring China are beginning to envy fast-paced development brought by Beijing to the point of regretting being Indian, a senior member of India's ruling Congress party has warned.

Mani Shankar Aiyar, a former senior diplomat and cabinet minister with responsibility for India's volatile north-east region, described the development that China was bringing to its south-west and Tibet as “simply spectacular”.

He said impoverished people in India's north-east were asking themselves: “What is the mistake we have made by being Indians [rather than Chinese]?” He also warned of the consequences of families divided by the colonial-era border “beginning to hear stories about the kind of progress happening on the other [Chinese] side”.

India is highly sensitive to Chinese encroachment on its borders. China and India fought a war in 1962 over disputed border territory, and China has in the past year become more strident about its claims to the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, which it considers to be South Tibet.

The friction has manifested itself in disputes over Chinese visas for residents of Arunachal Pradesh and Kashmir, obstacles to multilateral lending programmes and a protest by Beijing over the visit by Manmohan Singh, India's prime minister, to Arunachal Pradesh before a state election.

Mr Singh shared some of his concerns with the US Council on Foreign Relations in November, saying he feared that China had become more “assertive” in the region.

China's aims in south Asia have continued to be a sore point in the new year. S.M. Krishna, India's foreign minister, has expres*sed New Delhi's unhappiness at China's assistance to neighbouring Pakistan and called Beijing-backed projects on the Pakistan side of the line of control in disputed Kashmir “illegal”.
Some senior Indian analysts claim that India has deliberately withheld infrastructure development from its border regions to prevent China from being able to penetrate deeply into India in case of an invasion across the Himalayas. But Mr Aiyar, a close associate of Rajiv Gandhi, the assassinated premier, criticised successive Indian governments of the “complete neglect of infrastructure development” in Arunachal Pradesh, saying that its absence was “much to the disappointment of the people over there”.

Over the past six decades, he said, the north-east had been “transformed from the second richest part of British India to the laggard region it is today”. Indian visitors to Tibet are struck by the modernisation that has taken place in Lhasa, the region's capital, road-building projects and a high-altitude railway link to China's main network, in spite of their reservations at Beijing's erosion of Tibetan culture and Buddhist religious practice.

A member of parliament from India's north-eastern state of Meghalaya, however, said China made itself felt across the border not with its physical infrastructure or military might but by a flood of competitive consumer goods. He said that cheap Chinese goods were freely available, with imported telephone accessories being sold at a 10th of their Indian equivalents.

Financial Times
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway talk with basis plz. And about south tibet it is distuped land on UN, we should discuss this issue. Indian should respect UN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Indians living in border areas neighbouring China are beginning to envy fast-paced development brought by Beijing to the point of regretting being Indian, a senior member of India's ruling Congress party has warned.

Mani Shankar Aiyar, a former senior diplomat and cabinet minister with responsibility for India's volatile north-east region, described the development that China was bringing to its south-west and Tibet as “simply spectacular”.

He said impoverished people in India's north-east were asking themselves: “What is the mistake we have made by being Indians [rather than Chinese]?” He also warned of the consequences of families divided by the colonial-era border “beginning to hear stories about the kind of progress happening on the other [Chinese] side”.

India is highly sensitive to Chinese encroachment on its borders. China and India fought a war in 1962 over disputed border territory, and China has in the past year become more strident about its claims to the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, which it considers to be South Tibet.

The friction has manifested itself in disputes over Chinese visas for residents of Arunachal Pradesh and Kashmir, obstacles to multilateral lending programmes and a protest by Beijing over the visit by Manmohan Singh, India's prime minister, to Arunachal Pradesh before a state election.

Mr Singh shared some of his concerns with the US Council on Foreign Relations in November, saying he feared that China had become more “assertive” in the region.

China's aims in south Asia have continued to be a sore point in the new year. S.M. Krishna, India's foreign minister, has expres*sed New Delhi's unhappiness at China's assistance to neighbouring Pakistan and called Beijing-backed projects on the Pakistan side of the line of control in disputed Kashmir “illegal”.
Some senior Indian analysts claim that India has deliberately withheld infrastructure development from its border regions to prevent China from being able to penetrate deeply into India in case of an invasion across the Himalayas. But Mr Aiyar, a close associate of Rajiv Gandhi, the assassinated premier, criticised successive Indian governments of the “complete neglect of infrastructure development” in Arunachal Pradesh, saying that its absence was “much to the disappointment of the people over there”.

Over the past six decades, he said, the north-east had been “transformed from the second richest part of British India to the laggard region it is today”. Indian visitors to Tibet are struck by the modernisation that has taken place in Lhasa, the region's capital, road-building projects and a high-altitude railway link to China's main network, in spite of their reservations at Beijing's erosion of Tibetan culture and Buddhist religious practice.

A member of parliament from India's north-eastern state of Meghalaya, however, said China made itself felt across the border not with its physical infrastructure or military might but by a flood of competitive consumer goods. He said that cheap Chinese goods were freely available, with imported telephone accessories being sold at a 10th of their Indian equivalents.

Financial Times
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway talk with basis plz. And about south tibet it is distuped land on UN, we should discuss this issue. Indian should respect UN.

this article is discussed on some other thread already.... post somethng new.....

like the LATEST ONE BY AP STUDENTS TO BAN CHINESE PRODUCTS....

TIbet is the thing for which Tibet's govt is holding talks with CHina....so i think it show whose status is disputed....:rofl:

Either PRC (Mainland) or ROC (Taiwan) still claims south Tibet!

this article is discussed on some other thread already.... post somethng new.....

like the LATEST ONE BY AP STUDENTS TO BAN CHINESE PRODUCTS....

TIbet is the thing for which Tibet's govt is holding talks with CHina....so i think it show whose status is disputed....:rofl:

Stop talking with me, I only wanna talk to reasonable guy. I dont wanna talk to a mental guy who just know denying fact, plz leave me alone, we are not in the same league.:lol:

This Memorandam was send collectively to chief minister by students of arunachal pradesh"

"We, the students of Arunachal Pradesh, want to express the concern and resolve of all Arunachal people regarding the arrogant, war-mongering interventions of China that claims Arunachal as its territory.We and our parents want to convey to Chinese people and their expansionist government that there is no India without Arunachal and no Arunachal without India. We are first Indians and then anything else."

"We, the Arunachalis, are very patriotic people and will shed the last drop of our blood for defending our mighty India. We are cautioning China that it should not flare up tensions and hurt the peaceful people, otherwise it must remember that 2009 is not 1962 and we are well prepared for any eventuality."

Kashmir is a disputed territory.
Tibet is a part of china, no matter what people feel about it. Some people in Tibet want freedom, but it is still a part of China.
But as for Arunachal Pradesh, I don't know what China is thinking. It is being administered by the Indians. They are legal citizens of India. They vote. They enjoy Indian rights and freedom. It doesn't matter how it got to India. At some point in past, it might be the part of Chinese empire but there is never a fixed boundary to an empire. Well the Indian empire too was quite big expanding to Indonesia and all but today its different. We accepted it and probably chinese should too.

Think over it. The romans at a point in time created a HUGE empire but it contracted with time. I don't see any Italian claiming the mediterranean.

Peace to all...

Stop talking with me, I only wanna talk to reasonable guy. I dont wanna talk to a mental guy who just know denying fact, plz leave me alone, we are not in the same league.:lol:

like the LATEST ONE BY AP STUDENTS TO BAN CHINESE PRODUCTS.... FACT

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Arunachal-students-call-for-boycott-of-Chinese-goods/articleshow/5529502.cms

TIbet is the thing for which Tibet's govt is holding talks with CHina....FACT
i think it show whose status is disputed....
:lol::lol:

i now know u dont belong to the sane category..:tongue:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom