Who do you see our next leader

1- Maryum nawaz

• 2- Hamza shahbaz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3- Bilawal Bhutto

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 4- Aseefa Bhutto

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 5- someone from PTI (please name in comments)

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • 5-Hamza shahbaz

• 6- technocrat /marshal law

• 1- maryum nawaz

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since current impass will go on for next 18 months and probably next 5-10years.

Who do you see as a replacement for shahbaz sharif after 2030s when current experiment end.

I doubt Imran Khan, asif zardari and nawaz sharif will be there since there health is deteriorating fast so I have put up all the well known candidates.

Screenshot_20230423_085258_Reddit.jpg

Good analysis by hafeez ullah naiazi that although IK has won the politics he won't come into govt anytime soon.

He also states that maryum has been the best speaker at PMLN which I agree. As compared to her uncle and father who can't utter a few words without people laughing

We do not need anyone else since Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto abhi bhi kinda hai, we might think of someone else after his demise.

Lots of Options. Murad Saeed, Shehryar Afridi, Qasim Suri, Hammad Azhar, Fawad Chowdhary,

Hammad Azhar or Fawad Chaudary.
Hammad Azhar is from Punjab and may have some backing
Fawad Chaudhry is my favorite but he doesn't has support

Lots of Options. Murad Saeed, Shehryar Afridi, Qasim Suri, Hammad Azhar, Fawad Chowdhary,
No way someone from KP will get support or vote

Qasim suri Murad Saeed are all great leaders but they would never succeed at national level

Asad qasiar is respected by all for his soft corner and principles yet he won't get a single vote for Punjab

Hence if the list you provided probably hamad Azhar is the only name or shah mehmood Qureshi

My bet is on maryum Nawaz
She knows that too so she has killed all competition

(* meaning get rid of )

For Pakistan’s sake, Imran should rule for 2 stints consecutively.

Since current impass will go on for next 18 months and probably next 5-10years.

Who do you see as a replacement for shahbaz sharif after 2030s when current experiment end.

I doubt Imran Khan, asif zardari and nawaz sharif will be there since there health is deteriorating fast so I have put up all the well known candidates.

View attachment 925836

Good analysis by hafeez ullah naiazi that although IK has won the politics he won't come into govt anytime soon.

He also states that maryum has been the best speaker at PMLN which I agree. As compared to her uncle and father who can't utter a few words without people laughing
After Imran Khan , establishment will manage PTI to control PMLN in Punjab and JUIF in KPK.

Back
Top Bottom