What's new

Who Exports More Weapons? India or Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

pak-yes

Reaction score
Well guys i have been following weapons Exports trends of India and Pakistan on different threads.So i Wanted to Know who Exports more weapons and Primarily of What Types.Thanks.

Indian Exports :
1. ALH DHRUV
2. RADARS
3. Aircraft Parts eg F-18.

Future Exports :
1. Brahmos
2. Akash SAM
3. su30 avionics
4. LCH.
5. Arjun MBT

India exports:
Small arms(INSAS)
Dhruv
Nag missile
Radars
Aircraft upgrade parts
Army Vehicles

Future Exports

Brahmos
Akash SAM
LCH
Mine protected vehicle
Barak 8
Astra missile

Any Figures for Indian Exports.I mean how much??

insas (3rd grade gun only ment for IA and forced to be accepted(highly subsidised) to small nation like nepal ,later rejected in comarision to ak47) .

india exports AA guns with some modifiction to african nations.
boeing's door assemblies .
tata stallion 4X4 army suply trucks.
bulletproof vests & balstic helmets by some pvt firms to USA (to be suplied to iraqi army)
also old version of milan ATGM .

AND VERY IMPORTENTLY ....

WEAPONS ,CASH TO BLOOCH INSERGENTS IN NW FRONTIER PUNJAB.(JOKEINGLY)

Well to Pakistani Bros i know that POF earned revenues Worth 500 Million Dollars exporting weapons but besides that i am not aware of any present Contracts.(Not JF-17 they are not presently confirmed orders.I think Azerbaijan has ordered it don't know if it's true).

And to Indian Friends.Please a total amount of exports would help.I mean the Wikipedia does refers some exports but i doubt the figure.

Which Country is interested and how much the value of the contract is?

I listed brahmos under future exports since its not being exported right now. But some hints here:

"We are in the process of getting the necessary permission [for sales]," A. Sivathanu Pillai, CEO of BrahMos Aerospace, said on the sidelines of Defexpo 2010.

A senior company executive, who asked not to be named, said "serious negotiations" were underway with South Africa, Brazil and Chile for a maritime version of the missile, while Indonesia has been offered a land-based BrahMos.

BrahMos To Export Cruise Missile Systems: CEO - Defense News

Well to Pakistani Bros i know that POF earned revenues Worth 500 Million Dollars exporting weapons but besides that i am not aware of any present Contracts.(Not JF-17 they are not presently confirmed orders.I think Azerbaijan has ordered it don't know if it's true).

And to Indian Friends.Please a total amount of exports would help.I mean the Wikipedia does refers some exports but i doubt the figure.

I can't find a figure but the last one is around $266 million for the year 2007

How can you export Brahmos.I mean it's range is greater than 300KM.

Several countries have shown interest in it.The head of brahmos had mentioned it but said that the names of countries will be revealed at the appropiate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom