What's new

Who is bananarepublicuk? I awfully apologise for this thread but it must be said.

Tom-tom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On new year eve, 30th. This guy posted a thread at around mid night - something about syhleti and sufism and him having blood connections to these saints.

I pointed out that these baul Saints/sufis have become ingrained in every bengali Muslim, culturally and in some way touched their soul.

Whilst in comparison many Muslims in s.asian region has retained caste system.

No one really claims to have blood connection to these saints.

It sounded like stuff that I might have said from toxic home environment and a hostile outer sphere. I am honestly fed up of this guy.

At the same time previously he said some not so good things about Muslims or Islam..

Soon after my post on the thread he/she made, the whole thread got deleted.

This is spamming, if he wants to learn about bengali culture then ask questions and read

Last edited:
Who is this guy? He comes out with it does not make him non Muslim if he celebrates xmas?

Me as a bengali, i would rather give festive greetings to my 'sane' Durga puja Hindu bengali brothers and break bread with them. Or orthodox Christians in Palestine, or those orthodox Christian that remain in s.asia. as long as they are sane.

(I don't wanna go into deep history, from colonial times when beef was still affordable but a little expensive. The British Christian Church steak House made ammendments - and human flesh was said to taste similar to beef steak. Those poor bengali sailors that served Britain ended up as cadavers through an unnatural death. To Hindus and muslim peasants childern being used as a crocodile bait by force or being taxed so heavily that they have lease out their childern as Croc bait. )

The European origin of eugenics came from a British man name Rhodes, the guy that created the country Rhodesia, modern day Zimbabwe. Read his statement about the Anglo-saxo race... and how along with its European brothers are the master race.

Only when their nutty cousins, German started doing this stuff to their Europeans. Only then it became a bad thing.

These group have been more brotherly to us, than these European wolves that identify as 'Christians'.

These white Europeans were like precision surgeons they cut any material wealth. Educational wealth, cultural wealth, sciencefitic wealth and took it. This includes occupational, trade and industrial wealth and know how. Then through generational trauma and many other sadistic things they handicapped us.

Till this day they deprive the roots of our land and deliberately keep our roots poor. If man is kept poor, all he think about is food - whilst at the same time getting extremist to run our gov or control the countries authorities - how do you expect our roots to grow culturally and become enlightend?

To me its an insult, deep down it has always given me a sense of guilt and knot in my stomach celebrating Xmas. Whilst some white slag saying demeaning ignorant things about our poc's roots.

For white ppls it's about their sexual fetish, and taking the hijab off, has anyone mentioned by ratio that Iran has more higher and highly educated woman than a lot of places, this may include the u.s. In the land of the free your bio daddy can r**** but tough luck you have to have the baby.

Last edited:
Who is this guy? He comes out with it does not make him non Muslim if he celebrates xmas?

Me as a bengali, i would rather give festive greetings to my 'sane' Durga puja Hindu bengali brothers and break bread with them. Or orthodox Christians in Palestine, or those orthodox Christian that remain in s.asia. as long as they are sane.

(I don't wanna go into deep history, from colonial times when beef was still affordable but a little expensive. The British Christian Church steak House made ammendments - and human flesh was said to taste similar to beef steak. Those poor bengali sailors that served Britain ended up as cadavers through an unnatural death. To Hindus and muslim peasants childern being used as a crocodile bait as force or being taxed so heavily that they have lease out their childern as Croc bait. )

The European origin of eugenics came from a British man name Rhodes, the guy that created the country Rhodesia, modern day Zimbabwe. Read his statement about the Anglo-saxo race... and how along with its European brothers are the master race.

Only when their nutty cousins, German started doing this stuff to their European. Only then it became a bad thing.

These group have been more brotherly to us, than these European wolves that identify as 'Christians'.

These white Europeans were like precision surgeons they cut any material wealth. Educational wealth, cultural wealth, sciencefitic wealth and took it. This includes occupational, trade and industrial wealth and know how. Then through generational trauma and many other sadistic things they handicapped us.

Till this day they deprive the roots of our land and deliberately keep our roots poor. If man is kept poor so all he think about is food - whilst at the same time getting extremist to run our gov or control the countries authorities - how do you expect our roots to grow culturally and become enlightend?

To me its an insult, deep down it has always given me a sense of guilt and knot in my stomach celebrating Xmas. Whilst some white slag saying deaming ignorant things about our poc's roots.

For white ppls it's about their sexual fetish, and taking the hijab, has anyone mentioned by ratio that Iran has more higher and highly educated woman than a lot of places, this may include the u.s. In the land of the free your bio daddy can r**** but tough luck you have to have the baby.

A thread about me!

This is very sad!

And shows why Bangladeshis are not ready for democracy!

At least a few decades away!

@UKBengali if the BNP trolls cannot counter me without personally attacking me - what chance have they against Hasina Augustus 😂😂🤣🤣

Weak people with extremely weak mind!!

I am in their head 24/7 😂😂🤣🤣

@Tom-tom is usually a balanced poster and I would not categorise him as a BNP troll.

I think his thinking has been affected by his personal situation of struggling in the UK.

BD economy will power ahead and when Roopur nuclear power plant is ready in 2024-2025 and hydroelectric power starts flowing from Nepal from 2026, we shall have a good chance of hitting 10% GDP growth in some years.

This decade will be of the world waking up and finding out that there is a country in S Asia that is the equal of any in the Western world or East Asia.

@Tom-tom is usually a balanced poster and I would not categorise him as a BNP troll.

I think his thinking has been affected by his personal situation of struggling in the UK.

BD economy will power ahead and when Roopur nuclear power plant is ready in 2024-2025 and hydroelectric power starts flowing from Nepal from 2026, we shall have a good chance of hitting 10% GDP growth in some years.

This decade will be of the world waking up and finding out that there is a country in S Asia that is the equal of any in the Western world or East Asia.

Maybe if he worked on his English - he would fair better!

Also, a minority of second generation Bangladeshis have isolated themselves from the mainstream white culture.

I am afraid, that’s a one way road to a ghetto!!!

He needs to remember how first generation Sylhetis succeeded despite having little education.

They integrated with white culture - selling alcohol and all 🤣🤣😂😂

Maybe if he worked on his English - he would fair better!

Also, a minority of second generation Bangladeshis have isolated themselves from the mainstream white culture.

I am afraid, that’s a one way road to a ghetto!!!

He needs to remember how first generation Sylhetis succeeded despite having little education.

They integrated with white culture - selling alcohol and all 🤣🤣😂😂

Agreed and if you want to succeed in any country, then you need to at least go along with the culture of that country.

On new year eve, 30th. This guy posted a thread at around mid night - something about syhleti and sufism and him having blood connections to these saints.

I pointed out that these baul Saints/sufis have become ingrained in every bengali Muslim, culturally and in some way touched their soul.

Whilst in comparison many Muslims in s.asian region has retained caste system.

No one really claims to have blood connection to these saints.

It sounded like stuff that I might have said from toxic home environment and a hostile outer sphere. I am honestly feed of this guy.

At the same time previously he said some not so good things about Muslims or Islam..

Soon after my post on the thread he/she made, the whole thread got deleted.

This is spamming, if he wants to learn about bengali culture then ask questions and read

financial bankruptcie can be avoided and repaired in some time time.

while we are moral bankrupt nation,

the whole generation has to be sacrificed to amend the result

hain-ji-roadies-neha-dhupia-roadies-meme-hein-ji.gif

Bro!

PDF Bangladeshis are over represented by poorly educated NRBs.

You can see that from their hilarious communication skills.

They want to leave their cabbie jobs, go back to BD, and grab those mid level management jobs currently going to Indians.

But why would anyone hire them when they cannot be bothered to construct a sentence correctly!!!

I hate these kind of Bangladeshis!

They have failed to take advantage of the excellent education and opportunities on offer in the west!!!

Fortunately, most Sylhetis are not like these losers. According to government data (source: London Economist), Sylhetis now outperform white Brits! Only Chinese, Indians and Jews fare better.

Mullahs have convinced them that Indians are their enemy!!!

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom