What's new

Who is going to Imran Khan's rally on the 27th?

1648058819104.png

I kind of think buzdar was the choice as no inner group supported him and he was the neutral choice but now there are 3 candidates for cm , and removing him would lead to inner fight. Although Imran should have placed a powerful cm of punjab this might lead to many lahoris to not vote him
Do you have slightest of idea how Uzman Buzdar won his immediate family and relatives Millions worth of construction contracts and what not. Incompetent Goon. Of all i know, the Lollipop of oh look at Pakistan's image in the World now,OIC in Pakistan, Absolutely Not and what ever. That's the narrative he has poisoned our people with through speeches and social media manipulation. What to do of that image if the common country man is becoming poor every day.

Do you have slightest of idea how Uzman Buzdar won his immediate family and relatives Millions worth of construction contracts and what not. Incompetent Goon. Of all i know, the Lollipop of oh look at Pakistan's image in the World now,OIC in Pakistan, Absolutely Not and what ever. That's the narrative he has poisoned our people with through speeches and social media manipulation. What to do of that image if the common country man is becoming poor every day.

You are correct as a slave minded inferiority complex riddled gora worshipping low IQ *** kisser of Modi and Mian Saanp.

Am honestly praying no one get hurt fight between wild boars (^.^)

For those based in Pakistan, are you planning to go to the Jalsa on the 27th?

I have been a critic of Imran khan's style of governance but I think a loud and clear message needs to be sent to the power corridors that we cannot allow these Haramzadas and "that Haramzadi" to be the face of Pakistan again.
anyone know pakistani sniper raja zeeshan haider?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom