What's new

Who is more corrupt? Pakistani politicians or Indian politicians...

who is more corrupt?

• Total voters
We definitely have a lot of corruption, but this figure is inflated, because they include "trade mispricing", which according to them is the entire 1.5 trillion in our annual trade.

We would still be #1 though, just not by such a margin.

If they consider the entire 1.5 trillion as trade mispricing then they're hypocrites and liars, as expected. I think the 14.3 trillion in US debt is the biggest trade mispricing and financial theft in history but of course shhh don't say that the CIA will silence you.

like to know what u people were doing on the fight against corruption in your country?

forcing every government department to open their account books. We did this since last year and found some serious graft like 40 billion in government money used on private BMWs for NPC members, heads of ministries and even villages. A member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences used 1 million RMB in research funding to fund 5 mistresses :lol: can you go lower than that...

give amnesty to less corrupt politicians if they give out the big fish. Then shoot/imprison the big fish.

forcing every government department to open their account books. We did this since last year and found some serious graft like 40 billion in government money used on private BMWs for NPC members, heads of ministries and even villages. A member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences used 1 million RMB in research funding to fund 5 mistresses :lol: can you go lower than that...

give amnesty to less corrupt politicians if they give out the big fish. Then shoot/imprison the big fish.

scam in the caskets of the dead soldiers......

scam in the caskets of the dead soldiers......

Did you spend public money to fund a monument to British colonialism?

Because we spent 700,000 RMB in public money to fund a monument to the Imperial Japanese Army.

Did you spend public money to fund a monument to British colonialism?

Because we spent 700,000 RMB in public money to fund a monument to the Imperial Japanese Army.

techinically we have been using british contruction sites and have been working on them

But the feelings which chinese have for imperial jap army is totally diffrent and cannot be compared with indian feeling for britishers. On a scale of 100 if we measure if british were 80 for us Japs were 95 for you guys.

techinically we have been using british contruction sites and have been working on them

But the feelings which chinese have for imperial jap army is totally diffrent and cannot be compared with indian feeling for britishers. On a scale of 100 if we measure if british were 80 for us Japs were 95 for you guys.

Those aren't monuments though. I'm talking a solid marble, monument with carvings of Imperial japanese soldiers on it.

Whats worse was that the local government in Northeast China which made the monument even sent police to protect it. 5 guys from Central and South China went up north to smash it, and were arrested!!! They were later rewarded with 2000 RMB each :lol:

Our own war hero cemeteries have worse security than the Japanese memorial, what a joke. They get paved over sometimes and turned into tennis courts. I think that matches the Indian coffin scam.

It just got destroyed a few days ago, for an inexplicable reason. The central government must have decided that it was very bad for "social stability" to stay it. But the very fact that it exists is laughable.

Yea shayad pehla topic ha jahaan hum apni tareef khud kar rhein hein lol warna opposite side yea kaam kerti ha :P

I feel this topic is some sort of competition to prove that politician of one side is more corrupt than other side. Corruption is one of the hot issues faced by developing and under developing countries. But it does not mean developed countries have no issues in corruption, it still exists but different in the scale, type, and form.

India and Pakistan remain some of the most corrupt nations in the world. The bureaucracy at all levels and politicians are owners of corrupt fiefs. Transparency and accountability are glaringly absent from the implementation of any schemes aimed at helping the poor. Money meant for a particular project often disappears and no one knows where. Pakistan has suffered from a lack of proper leadership. It has unfortunately only known two kinds of governments: corrupt administrations (Bhutto, Sharif) and autocratic military regimes (e.g., Musharraf,zia ).

Indian Polity though highly corrupt has politicos of all shades on its platter.. When we have corrupt politicos of the likes A Raja, Kalmadi, Lalu prasad, Mayawati, Mulayam etc etc; we also have/had politicos of the likes of Atal ji, Manmohan Singh (He may be weak but i can not believe if some say he is corrupt), Modi (though tainted but an able administrator. He almost extinguished corruption single handedly from Gujrat), Nitish Kumar, Advani (again tainted but given a chance he will give good ROI as an administrator) etc etc..

On the other hand, there is generally a lack of political leadership in Pakistan and when ever democratic forces got a chance to come to power they have/had indulged in large scale corruption and they generally use India as a context to good effect in justifying these malpractices one way or another.. I am hopeful people like Imran khan will be able to change that stereotype..

Those aren't monuments though. I'm talking a solid marble, monument with carvings of Imperial japanese soldiers on it.

Whats worse was that the local government in Northeast China which made the monument even sent police to protect it. 5 guys from Central and South China went up north to smash it, and were arrested!!! They were later rewarded with 2000 RMB each :lol:

Our own war hero cemeteries have worse security than the Japanese memorial, what a joke. They get paved over sometimes and turned into tennis courts. I think that matches the Indian coffin scam.

It just got destroyed a few days ago, for an inexplicable reason. The central government must have decided that it was very bad for "social stability" to stay it. But the very fact that it exists is laughable.

Japan for China is different from Britain for India/Pakistan. The reason for that is that a big part ( in pakistan its bigger ) of the basic infrastructure in our countries was built by the british. The railways, the post offices, the courts, parts of the irrigation systems, road networks, bridges etc were built by the british. We are sort of thankful to them that they built these things cuz otherwise the emperors of india wouldnt have focused on these things, they would have rather just been enjoying their luxuries...

And please leave the corruption business to us indian and pakistani guys. It just isnt your game. In the subcontinent you can never ever ever be punished for crimes committed especially in pakistan. All the criminals are roaming around free and we have full proper valid proof of crimes against them yet they are not punished. In china and india atleast they go to jail....unlike pakistan. So pakistan wins.

Japan for China is different from Britain for India/Pakistan. The reason for that is that a big part ( in pakistan its bigger ) of the basic infrastructure in our countries was built by the british. The railways, the post offices, the courts, parts of the irrigation systems, road networks, bridges etc were built by the british. We are sort of thankful to them that they built these things cuz otherwise the emperors of india wouldnt have focused on these things, they would have rather just been enjoying their luxuries...

And please leave the corruption business to us indian and pakistani guys. It just isnt your game. In the subcontinent you can never ever ever be punished for crimes committed especially in pakistan. All the criminals are roaming around free and we have full proper valid proof of crimes against them yet they are not punished. In china and india atleast they go to jail....unlike pakistan. So pakistan wins.

haha, in China we don't know about other countries corruption; everyone says our country is the worst and most corrupt on earth. But I bet if any of us went to Nigeria we'd all be scared for our lives.

now this is one of the most serious questions.

Who is more corrupt pakistani politicians or indian politicians

Though we both we will agree on politicians are corrupt.... :lol: sawal ye hai kaun no 1 hai pakistan or india :lol:

I think this is the easiest question for me atleast.... India because more money is involved!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom