What's new

WHO IS ZAID HAMID REALLY

Sir, he is beating Indians very hard ... can't you see what is going on the thread ,,, though Indians claim they don't pay a heed :lol:

Theek hai; apna Kyayaali Pulao chabaate raho.... :rofl:
As far as Indians are concerned: Zaid hamid is just a Lal-Topiwalla Jamboora riding a white colored Khacchar; and who calls himself an Analist. ;)

interview shows of this clown make me laugh, without understanding the position of pakistan he talks crap like gajwaehind, he even goes to the extent of calling pakistan a future world leader in science and technology and a superpower

I use to like him but to be honset he is idiot and cant under how he get some much air time. He isnt a normal person.

He is a lion.

There are no Lions in Pakistan........just as there are no Tigers or Elephants. There are plenty of Goats though; both the Dumba Goats and Mountain Goats. That is a fact which is documented by WWF and Greenpeace.

Unless you are speaking about "stuffed" lions in the Sharif house or in toy-shops. :D

I use to like him but to be honset he is idiot and cant under how he get some much air time. He isnt a normal person.

He gets so much air-time ONLY because he is'nt a normal person. :P
Why do people go to a Zoo? That explains why people look at him.

Last edited:
Theek hai; apna Kyayaali Pulao chabaate raho.... :rofl:
As far as Indians are concerned: Zaid hamid is just a Lal-Topiwalla Jamboora riding a white colored Khacchar; and who calls himself an Analist. ;)

Yeah Kyayaali Pulao nahin ... just see the mental condition of Indians on the forum ... they are so obsessed - ZH knows the Indian and treating them very well. :D

Listen to the hue and cry of Indians, very funny ... ZH is Mudari and Indians are Jamooras on this thread ... ;)

I started this thread thinking that I might get some real information about Mr.Sayed Zaid Zaman Hamid but some people destroyed my hope. Really disappointing. I thought indian folks won't interfere(No offense meant) just to show their hatred for Sir Zaid Hamid.
Real informations? just google his name and you find out all his biography and btw this is a discussion form not an information center.

Ah Indians...

tired+of+bein+butthurt_eddda3_3692310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom