What's new

Who killed Gen. Zia?

Your opinion is greatly appreciated, but many Pakistanis regard him as a hero.

Many White nationalists still regard Hitler as a hero but doesn't make him one. Since you don't watch Pak TV you wouldn't know that most of the militant problems in Pakistan is blamed on Zia ul Haq and Saudi backed wahabi gangs.

Personally i think Gen Mirza Aslam Beg had some idea about Zia's assassination plan, why he didn't travel with Zia even though he was second in command? Could have been work of Al-Zulfiqar- Military wing of PPP to get revenge for the hanging of their leader Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

Well I can understand apart from Sikhs, Patels from Gujarat are more in U.S they are normally Business minded People they will avoid any fighting.

Why will a person fight after all, aur koi kam dhanda nahi hain kya ? aur US mein zyada idhar udhar kiya to police danda karega, after the Boston bombing, police is more strict nowadays. :D

The butcher of Jordan who killed more number of Palestinians, Great Idol for the people like you who hide behind Key boards.
By the what kind of man is he who enjoys killing people in cold blood? :laughcry:
Manhood means a level headed capable guy who knows what to do when no like "jinga lala hoo", which pakistanis think .... :lol:

Majority of Pakistanis aren't even aware that Zia ul Haq was responsible for storming Palestinian refugee camps in Jordon which killed hundreds of innocent civilians along with members of PLO who Pakistanis love so much LOL.

So is worshiping Zia the sixth pillar of Islam?

Zia is patron saint of Pakistan.

Little more knowledge of what ever happened in the cockpit, can shed more light.

Other key facts to keep in mind are:
-On board were US ambassador and military attache.
-Immediately after Zia's death, US imposed sanctions on Pakistan and confiscated F-16 payments.

Majority of Pakistanis aren't even aware that Zia ul Haq was responsible for storming Palestinian refugee camps in Jordon which killed hundreds of innocent civilians along with members of PLO who Pakistanis love so much LOL.

This guy worked for CIA in the middle east and killed Palestinian resistance forces in cold blood, And then USA appointed him to destroy pakistani society.

Hindus in real life usually don't say anti-Islami things. Only on the internet.

Yes Hindus are secular in Nature and we are taught to respect every other religion.
If any other religion people insult us we will definitely talk in the same manner and in real life no one says anti Hindu thing.

Many White nationalists still regard Hitler as a hero but doesn't make him one. Since you don't watch Pak TV you wouldn't know that most of the militant problems in Pakistan is blamed on Zia ul Haq and Saudi backed wahabi gangs.

I don't think it is logical to put Hitler in par with General Zia, Adolf was responsible for the death of 50 million people, but I don't think Gen. Zia would fit in such category as a psychopath slasher, therefore your comparison is unrealistic. As for the Arab Afghan, what you don't seem to know - If you were a civilian Pakistani national, I don't think you know as much as what your security and defense establishments know - is that the Arab Afghan never had an issue when it comes to funds and finance as some of them like OBL is already rich, therefore your accusations are utterly inaccurate.

I have dealt with your civilian Gov't and the military as well :), I don't think I need to watch your TV to get to know what Gen. Zia REALLY was.

Personally i think Gen Mirza Aslam Beg had some idea about Zia's assassination plan, why he didn't travel with Zia even though he was second in command? Could have been work of Al-Zulfiqar- Military wing of PPP to get revenge for the hanging of their leader Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us on that.

don't understand why people think he was some great..it was he who radicalised pakistan and thus was the inception of pakistans destruction

You opened this thread hoping for serious debate ?

Most of the internet users (95%++) are aged less than 25 years as now in Pakistan.

They were not even alive at the time.

As long as some people like yourself comes here, then everything is well and good.

I could care less about what they say, for me, it is crystal clear that the man saved his nation, if there is anything I would regret, then I would regret that KSA didn't interfere to save ZA Bhutto, that's all.

Watch and Read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man u will learn. Same happend to some leaders in South American countries....

As long as some people like yourself comes here, then everything is well and good.

I could care less about what they say, for me, it is crystal clear that the man saved his nation, if there is anything I would regret, then I would regret that KSA didn't interfere to save ZA Bhutto, that's all.

KSA should never have interfered. neither for bhutto, nor for nawaz sharif, nor for Gen Musharraf.

If KSA takes that role than a lot of other responsibilities and expectations come part and parcel with that role,
I am afraid those responsibilities would be in direct contrast to KSA's national plan at the moment.

don't understand why people think he was some great..it was he who radicalised pakistan and thus was the inception of pakistans destruction

Hindu propaganda that Pakistani libz believe.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...68304-who-killed-gen-zia-2.html#ixzz2ajnkU1FQ

Both leaders of Al-Zulfiqar were murdered... namely, Murtaza Bhutto and Sahnawaz Bhutto. It does hints to some connection... perhaps al-zulfiqar approached one of the pilots and convinced him for suicidal mission.
In any case, i strongly believe, foreign hand was surely involved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom