What's new

Who’s Whose Enemy & Friend

nawazshahzad

Reaction score
The famous and honest and very well known intellectual and Pakistani bureaucrat, QUDRATUALLAH SHAHAB, wrote the following in his autobiography, SHAHAB NAMA, in page 778. I have translated this from Urdu to English:

‘‘In 1969, when I was a member of the executive board of UNISCO, one of my friends from Poland was angry that Russia is influencing Poland against the will of polish people. The Poles were against the Soviet bloc and they didn’t like the Soviet influence in Poland . But the Polish government was a client of the Soviet Union . My polish friend was one of the senior and experienced foreign affairs officers of his country.

One day during a chat and discussion he said, ‘Although Russia and America are enemies but on some issues they become friends.’
I was surprised and asked, ‘For example?’ He said, ‘For example, PAKISTAN .’‘I was stunned. I requested him to explain.’

On my request he explained, ‘It is a reality not hidden from whole world that the Pakistani military is one of the highly disciplined and professional militaries in the WORLD. And that REALITY is not acceptable to both countries, I mean RUSSIA and AMERCIA.

1. RUSSIANS are looking towards AFGHANISTAN

2. RUSSIANS are looking towards ARABIAN SEA

3. RUSSIANS favor India and want to support that country

But the PAKISTANI MILITARY is the main OBSTRUCTION in the path of all these three RUSSIAN objectives.

And

1. AMERICA ‘S real and original faith is with ISRAEL

2. AMERICA wants friendship and alliance with INDIA

America is a friend of Pakistan only in name. And the AMERICANS know very well that ONLY THE PAKISTANI MILITARY AND PAKISTANI NATION can confront American designs. And that the PAKISTANI ARMY AND NATION HAVE THE PASSION TO FIGHT AS WELL if attacked. So the PAKISTANI MILITARY is the main OBSTRUCTION in the path of American objectives.

INDIA also does not like the PAKISTANI MILITARY. In this way, the decimation and destruction of the Pakistani military is the main objective of RUSSIA , AMERICA and INDIA .

That’s why they all want to weaken the Pakistani military and the Pakistani nation, destroy it and to make it useless. ‘But how will they achieve this combined goal?’ I asked. He laughed and than said, ‘They shall engage PAKISTANI ARMY in civil and government matters as much as they can for a long period by pushing them to take over governments.’

Then QUDRATUALLAH SHAHAB comments:

‘‘This conversation took place in 1969, when the Soviet Union had not invaded Afghanistan , nor was Bangladesh movement started. Out of 17 years of independence, 13 years have gone to MARTIAL LAW. And I am in fear may be those American, Russian and Indian objectives are about to complete…”

Source Pakistan Ideology

Nawaz

Excellent!!!
You have reality in your post that will hurt a lot Indian members here a lot.

But what you written is what 110% true!!!

Its a past now , The US now has known the worth and capability of Pakistani Millitery, and after going Nuclear theres no room left for a possibility that US might intimidate the setup in Pakistan to a level which could backfire and prove catastrophic for their regional interests .

We must not forget that Pakistani Millitery is the sole protector of the Nuclear Arms and their developement in Pakistan . Hampering Pakistani millitery might serve some Westren Intersts but it could also proove fatal. We have example of Soviet Union , that is When the Soviet Union collapsed there was a huge risk of Nuclear Proliferation and making Pakistan weaker just quadruples that Risk..!

The US should help Pakistan to become a country better equipped with Economic Developement and strong Democratic Institutions and above all a Progressive country free from the menace of religious fanatics,extreemism,ignorance,illiteracy and poverty. If the US opts this path it will undoubtedly conquer the hearts and minds of people living in Pakistan.

Its a past now , The US now has known the worth and capability of Pakistani Millitery, and after going Nuclear theres no room left for a possibility that US might intimidate the setup in Pakistan to a level which could backfire and prove catastrophic for their regional interests .

We must not forget that Pakistani Millitery is the sole protector of the Nuclear Arms and their developement in Pakistan . Hampering Pakistani millitery might serve some Westren Intersts but it could also proove fatal. We have example of Soviet Union , that is When the Soviet Union collapsed there was a huge risk of Nuclear Proliferation and making Pakistan weaker just quadruples that Risk..!

The US should help Pakistan to become a country better equipped with Economic Developement and strong Democratic Institutions and above all a Progressive country free from the menace of religious fanatics,extreemism,ignorance,illiteracy and poverty. If the US opts this path it will undoubtedly conquer the hearts and minds of people living in Pakistan.

what i have seen in the last few years,u.s has ruled(indirectly) the policies of pakistan,i don't find out that pakistan is the obstacle in the path of u.s(leave ruskies,india).they just use pakistan for their interst in the region like afghanistan,iran etc,there is no other reason that u.s is listening the demands of ur army chief,or gilani etc.once they have their interest completed see wat will happen.and regarding to india,india just have to secure their borders in any condition whether with china or pak.india can never be a global power like u.s who can threaten others and affect their policies,also indians don't bother about it:toast_sign:

what i have seen in the last few years,u.s has ruled(indirectly) the policies of pakistan,i don't find out that pakistan is the obstacle in the path of u.s(leave ruskies,india).they just use pakistan for their interst in the region like afghanistan,iran etc,there is no other reason that u.s is listening the demands of ur army chief,or gilani etc.once they have their interest completed see wat will happen.and regarding to india,india just have to secure their borders in any condition whether with china or pak.india can never be a global power like u.s who can threaten others and affect their policies,also indians don't bother about it

Theres no free lunch, Of course the cooperations are driven by mutual interests, However the US interest will remain in the region and thus they cant ditch Pakistan, if they did it again , It would proove a very fatal mistake. The US cannot afford to give a chance to the Religious fanatics inside Pakistan to come to power, By ditching Pakistan it would ultimately support the anti westren viewpoint of the Mullahs which no one in the US wants.!

"qadratullah sahab" probably does not know that there is no agency called UNISCO, I think he may have meant UNESCO, but again if "qadratullah sahab" doesn't know that it was the Americans that provided military training and the latest and greatest equipment to Pakistan (Not India) and played a large part in making its army what it is today then I don't expect him to know if "UNISCO" really exists or not.

Pakistan Army has been under attack from all the sides but what a shining military it is that it came out successful defeating them all. Now the biitch mind yankees are willing to offer more equipment than the time we were in desperate need.. the Indian elements from Fata and Baluchistan have been neutralized and the Russian are resting after having seen their fate.

"qadratullah sahab" probably does not know that there is no agency called UNISCO, I think he may have meant UNESCO, but again if "qadratullah sahab" doesn't know that it was the Americans that provided military training and the latest and greatest equipment to Pakistan (Not India) and played a large part in making its army what it is today then I don't expect him to know if "UNISCO" really exists or not.

Ejaz,

Long time it has been since I saw you over here. Anyway, welcome back.

Regarding US/Pakistan relationship, this is a marriage of convenience and not a strategic alliance. USA sanctioned us soon after Afghan war and again in 1999 when Pakistan had to conduct nuclear tests or we would have lost a lot. Refusing to understand the necessity of nuclear parity, USA sanctioned us yet again.

If you put it right, USA has used Pakistan to its interests instead of supporting us for our good. If we have American equipment today, it is because USA didn't want us to go to Russian club which at times was a possibility. We have been doing dirty jobs for them and they have been tipping us for being a "good boy" and this is the most disturbing part of USA/Pakistan relationship.

In the present scenario, we are not allies of anybody except China with whom our strategic interests mix well but as far as Russia, India or USA is concerned, they are more-or-less of the same mindset about Pakistan's existence and Pakistan Army.

what i have seen in the last few years,u.s has ruled(indirectly) the policies of pakistan,i don't find out that pakistan is the obstacle in the path of u.s(leave ruskies,india).they just use pakistan for their interst in the region like afghanistan,iran etc,there is no other reason that u.s is listening the demands of ur army chief,or gilani etc.once they have their interest completed see wat will happen.:toast_sign:

Yes Musharaf have turned Pakistan truly in a satellite US state where the de-facto capital is Washington not Islamabad. Current political government for that matter all the political parties does not have the guts to say No to Uncle Sam. It seems as if Pakistan never learns from its mistakes, Americans are not to be trusted, EVER.

and regarding to india,india just have to secure their borders in any condition whether with china or pak.india can never be a global power like u.s who can threaten others and affect their policies,also indians don't bother about it
Sorry but I cant help but laugh at naivety of your statement, guess all the global power taunting is for nothing. Silly me.:lazy:

what he says is completely true, but this is old news, everyone knows this except the dumb politicians.

Indians never have accepted the fact that we came into existence, Russia never liked us because of the anti-expansionist stance we took during the end of the soviet era and well the Americans can not stand a powerful Muslim nation. As long as we serve their interests, we're friends, and the moment we're done, we'll be their biggest enemies. I know they have provided us with a lot of financial and military support, but they have only done so to suit their interests.

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

Yes Musharaf have turned Pakistan truly in a satellite US state where the de-facto capital is Washington not Islamabad. Current political government for that matter all the political parties does not have the guts to say No to Uncle Sam. It seems as if Pakistan never learns from its mistakes, Americans are not to be trusted, EVER.

Sorry but I cant help but laugh at naivety of your statement, guess all the global power taunting is for nothing. Silly me.:lazy:
well do think deeply what i wanted to say SECURING BORDERS,india have most of the problems related to borders,to secure the borders in any condition,india do anything.i cant help u if u cant understand this so have a gud day sir:wave:

Back
Top Bottom