What's new

Who said India is poor: Cash flowing out of water pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
where there is poverty there is india --------("ghandhi")

poverty is jewel in indian crown, thats why i wear half cloths-------(M.G)

and when there is a blast there is a p........... ok forget it....

lets hope that these indians find more of their wrinkled notes in pipes....maybe they can stampede and compete over who gets what; rather than have them infest this forum the way they are nowdays

just a thought

it will remain unchanged in future also:rofl::rofl::rofl:,

exactly...so you are saying hindstan will continue to receive substantial amounts of aid (more than any amount ever disbursed to Pakistan), yet have nincompoops like you claim that Pakistanis are ''beggars''

talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

exactly...so you are saying hindstan will continue to receive substantial amounts of aid (more than any amount ever disbursed to Pakistan), yet have nincompoops like you claim that Pakistanis are ''beggars''

talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no sir,i was thinking abt pak,the wasy it is receiving aid.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no sir,i was thinking abt pak,the wasy it is receiving aid.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and i am reminding you that hindustan receives substantially more aid than Pakistan does

is it too hard to understand :welcome:

and i am reminding you that hindustan receives substantially more aid than Pakistan does

is it too hard to understand :welcome:

pak is chasing very fastly,even after 1/4 of size.a new thread is opened 4 donation drive.i read abt angelina jolie also:undecided::undecided:

and when there is a blast there is a p........... ok forget it....

Good one! When there is a terrorist link there is p...... ok forget this one too.. :)

This is how criminals move money using public sewer system. Its an old method coined by Russian mafia at first.!

There's just an ego-battle going on here. If anybody has anything useful to add, let me know. Thread closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom