What's new

Who will pay for regime change operation and abuses?

tman786

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering with regards to the regime change operation and the numerous abuses of power over the last 11 months, assassination attempt on PTI leadership, human rights abuses, including torture, murder and kidnappings of PTI workers, who should be executed by firing squad when the imported regime falls?

I think candidates include the following:

Bajwa
Current coas
Rana Sanullah
Maryam Shareef
Attullah Tarar
Ishaq Dar
Maryam Safdar (Aka queen kanjari)
Showbaz
Diesel
Billo Rani
Zardari
Mohsin Naqvi
Punjab police chief
Police officials involved in brutal murder of Ali Bilal, Zille Shah and others

Please add any to the list.

Shiekh chilli ke anday or Khisyani billi khamba nochay

I was wondering with regards to the regime change operation and the numerous abuses of power over the last 11 months, assassination attempt on PTI leadership, human rights abuses, including torture, murder and kidnappings of PTI workers, who should be executed by firing squad when the imported regime falls?

Bajwa
Current coas
Rana Sanullah
Maryam Shareef
Attullah Tarar
Ishaq Dar
Showbaz
Diesel
Billo Rani
Zardari
Mohsin Naqvi
Punjab police chief

faisal naseer
faheem
ganja shaitan

ISI gang ko bhool gaay ap ?

No one will pay, these are hot empty words.

Establishment knows, CIA knows most of you are cucks and will just complain and let it happen.

IK will return and things will gradually go back to normal politically, their unjustifiable luxuries and living like Kings will continue. Failed economic growth, cuck national psychee, insurgencies will continue.

And then eventually sometime in the future Pakistan will be disintegrated further into more backwards nations.

The problem has never been the establishment. It is always the people. Self-respecting nation would demand accountability, by force if they have to.

Of course unless in the unlikely event someone in the establishment has a change of heart and decides to address these issues properly. Which is extremely unlikely.

Last edited:

Bajwa
Current coas
Rana Sanullah
Maryam Shareef
Attullah Tarar
Ishaq Dar
Showbaz
Diesel
Billo Rani
Zardari
Mohsin Naqvi
Punjab police chief

Same people who allowed NRO 1.0,2.0 and now 3.0

These people are the people of Pakistan who wished for PMLN in 2002,2008,2013,2018 &2022

Sure they regret it now but hey they were cursing IK in 2022 due to 12% inflation now they are enjoying 60% inflation lol

Surely IK will come in power (unless he is disposed) but soon the same people will force him out in 3-5 yrs like they did in 2022(by enbolding the establishment by their continuous cursing)

Once that happens juanid safdar will be back in power and same cycle will continue as it's been going on for last 40 years..

You can't take out love of Al sharif and Al Bhutto from pakistanis that love is in our genes 🧬🧬🧬🧬

FujIgLAWcAIBjyw

Bajwa
Current coas
Rana Sanullah
Maryam Shareef
Attullah Tarar
Ishaq Dar
Showbaz
Diesel
Billo Rani
Zardari
Mohsin Naqvi
Punjab police chief

1st one should be the hoor bushra bimki..

Bajwa
Current coas
Rana Sanullah
Maryam Shareef
Attullah Tarar
Ishaq Dar
Showbaz
Diesel
Billo Rani
Zardari
Mohsin Naqvi
Punjab police chief

Nothing will happen. Don't hold your breath. PTI is made up of people who are also in the same inner circle as the establishment. Through all the decades of Musical chairs between the different power brokers in our elite - who's ever faced consequences? Bhutto and Bugti - and they claim killing Bugti was an accident.

Muk mukka is the done thing, you never know when your turn is up and someone else has control. The only way we will be rid of these people will be with a growing middle class and increased literacy rates. Otherwise people will fall for the same old BS, will continue to have the same low level expectations of tarmac'd roads and salkari nokri.

Back
Top Bottom