What's new

Who wins the Dragon-elephant contention?

Elephant is just trying to catch Dragon but it is still 15 years behind dragon,but slowly and steadily elephant will/can reach at that point thats for sure.;)

The problem is, after you have moved ahead 15 years, China will also have moved ahead by 15 years.

As before, 10% of 5 trillion (China) is a LOT more than 10% of 1 trillion (India).

Even if your growth rate catches up, the "real growth" of China will still be bigger, due to the larger base size.

The problem is, after you have moved ahead 15 years, China will also have moved ahead by 15 years.

As before, 10% of 5 trillion (China) is a LOT more than 10% of 1 trillion (India).

Even if your growth rate catches up, the "real growth" of China will still be bigger, due to the larger base size.

lol,,I am realy tired from watching almost same lines in almost each and every post by you, please come up with something different....:partay:

Off TOPIC :-

By the way its time to sleep i need to go, good night everyone,tc,,bbye........ :)

:wave:

Last edited:
lol,,I am realy tired from watching almost same lines in almost each and every post by you, please come up with something different....:partay:

:wave:

Well if you find an answer to it, then give me an answer. :azn:

It is perfectly relevant to what you just posted.

Well to be frank, Eagle and Dragon are in different league..!

Elephant is just trying to catch Dragon but it is still 15 years behind dragon,but slowly and steadily elephant will/can reach at that point thats for sure.;)

US GDP - 14.2t
China GDP - 5.5t
India - 1.2t

14.2/5.5 = 2.58 (the Eagle to Dragon ratio)
5.5/1.2 = 4.58 (the Dragon to Elephant ratio)

It's not even elephant vs dragon right now!
In near future it's more like dragon vs eagle. And I want dragon to win. [our neighbour and asian country after all] enough with this undisputed u.s. leadership for 20th century cra*!
And then in like 20-30 years it should eagle vs elephant. And elephant should win! :)

It's not even elephant vs dragon right now!
In near future it's more like dragon vs eagle. And I want dragon to win. [our neighbour and asian country after all] enough with this undisputed u.s. leadership for 20th century cra*!
And then in like 20-30 years it should eagle vs elephant. And elephant should win! :)

Elephant will get completely overwhelmed and get owned if it even trys USA.

Any ways in Chinese culture it is said the tiger and dragon are mortal enemies? I guess its going to be true lol, that sucks.

image.php

Or it can be cooperation

tiger_dragon.jpg

YAYYYYYYYYY(wet dream I know)

when it comes to it, i believe india and china have much room for cooperation. however, right now there are too many misunderstandings, especially on the indian side, especially radical right wings.

This was the best post on whole of pdf until you said 'especially on indian side'. Haha nevamind. I totally agree with you (Y) :tup::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom