What's new

Whole world is waiting to see what happens to oppressed Kashmiris in IOK when curfew is lifted: PM

India invaded East Pakistan on the night of 21 November 1971.

After broder shellings, skirmishes and insurgency of eight months wore down Pakistani troops.

Yahya vacillated for eleven days before opening the Western frontier---on 3rd December, when it was already too late.
Yahya should have attacked much earlier---he also made the blunder of not acting decisively and unleashing Tikka Khan's reserves.

Get your facts straight.

Again, Ayub Khan replaced Akhtar Malik and ordered Yahya not to attack Akhnur---fearing Indian attack on Sialkot, which came regardless.

Had Ayub shown some nerve and acted decisively, Kashmir would've fallen into our lap like a ripe fruit.

Again lack of decisiveness and showing timidness cost us dearly---and here you are advocating for timidness.

Had we shown grit and resolve like Israel and went for Akhnur instead of vacillating, the result would've been different.
We wasted opportunity in 47 when Jinnah ordered C-in-C to invade Kashmir which he refused to obey - We wasted the opportunity in 62 - Then again in 65.

Showing timidness and passive-ness never worked.
History always favor the bold.

We intervened throughout the 90s.

Turned the vale into a quagmire for Indian forces. Trapping 0.7 million of them in counter-insurgency role hence shifting the strategic balance in our favor apart from inflicting a cost of occupation and internationalization of Kashmir issue.

No one is asking your highness to go to war. But to amend your current policy of appeasement.

As far as India is concerned, it has been grabbed by the ear and thrown out of Afghanistan. All what it could do to Baluchistan or Karachi, it cannot repeat. We already have upper hand in Afghanistan.

You think the current breed of generals are bold enough to undo past? I don't think so.......

Situation has changed. You've now broken all agreements and laws.

Revolt in Kashmir will decide the fate and Pakistan will supply arms etc.

When Amit Shah spoke of taking Azad Kashmir and Balochistan in your parliament a few days back , this was no offer of talks, it was a declaration of war and now we will bleed you with million cuts.
What exactly has changed,,,,if one sets aside the ho halla,, only effective change is the bifurcation of JnK.

Everythng else has no real implication.(about art 370 n all if u dont know will explain)
Tht n much more, ,u guys have already done by bifucating ur part into ajk n gb, moreover giving a part to China.
BJP did something unexpected,,maybe we cud have delayed it by 10-20 yrs whn we wud have been more stronger,i.e beyond reach of Pakistan,,yes it was a bit hasty,,, but this was coming, , u guys already did it so why shudnt we.
N now it's up to u guys,,, how u take it.
If u guys have already dehumanized us hindus thn so be it, , start a war, ,,no point announcing it cud become nuclear.
I don't know about bhayya ppl,,but I'm ready n prepared.
I don't know how this ends but I wish this ends this 70 yr old kahani darpok bhayyo ki.

What exactly has changed,,,,if one sets aside the ho halla,, only effective change is the bifurcation of JnK.

Everythng else has no real implication.(about art 370 n all if u dont know will explain)
Tht n much more, ,u guys have already done by bifucating ur part into ajk n gb, moreover giving a part to China.
BJP did something unexpected,,maybe we cud have delayed it by 10-20 yrs whn we wud have been more stronger,i.e beyond reach of Pakistan,,yes it was a bit hasty,,, but this was coming, , u guys already did it so why shudnt we.
N now it's up to u guys,,, how u take it.
If u guys have already dehumanized us hindus thn so be it, , start a war, ,,no point announcing it cud become nuclear.
I don't know about bhayya ppl,,but I'm ready n prepared.
I don't know how this ends but I wish this ends this 70 yr old kahani darpok bhayyo ki.

I don't need to repeat.

Prepare your nation for a gorilla war. All gloves are off now.

U actually do,coz u r living in goraland safely. But arguing for a war or whatever conflict. I typically call tht innate bhayya behavior.
But for u,,I will wait for ur explanation

Kashmir will become the graveyard of occupying Indian forces.

Forget about me, worry about the coffins of your soldiers coming out of Kashmir in coming time.

Kashmir will become the graveyard of occupying Indian forces.

Forget about me, worry about the coffins of your soldiers coming out of Kashmir in coming time.
Yes I know u will cheer when our ppl die, while u safely live in Britain.
U'll write typical sentimental posts whn kasmiri youth dies at hands of security forces,, while ur young kids live n study in UK.
How very convenient bhayya.

Sometimes I feel pakistanis don't really know war n death, , despite the history being full of it

This is the time for Pakistan govt. (Coz I don't really believe public wants peace wid India,,, most of thn, I feel think we r below thm coz of our religious belief,, n need saving)
to grab this opportunity n make GOI sit down n solve this kahani bhayyo ki

Bye bye see u later when u open the internet and other communication in IOK for our Kasmiries brothers/sisters.un ka munh band kar du aur hum sirf tumhari bakwas suntay rahyy ???yeh tu bht nainsaafi hai samba @Verve
Yes I know u will cheer when our ppl die, while u safely live in Britain.
U'll write typical sentimental posts whn kasmiri youth dies at hands of security forces,, while ur young kids live n study in UK.
How very convenient bhayya.

Sometimes I feel pakistanis don't really know war n death, , despite the history being full of it

This is the time for Pakistan govt. (Coz I don't really believe public wants peace wid India,,, most of thn, I feel think we r below thm coz of our religious belief,, n need saving)
to grab this opportunity n make GOI sit down n solve this kahani bhayyo ki

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom