What's new

Who’s Killing Pakistan’s Shia and Why?

kashmiri shias are not pro indian i dont know why u people lie about every damn stuff related to kashmir
Dude they are very pro Indian and abuse pakistan also they were the ones who caught terrorist intervention during Kargil and informed the army.

Dude they are very pro Indian and abuse pakistan also they were the ones who caught terrorist intervention during Kargil and informed the army.
man they guy who informed ur indian army was a local sheep hearder and was a hindu not a shia muslim and later on he was assassinated by someone in that area

man they guy who informed ur indian army was a local sheep hearder and was a hindu not a shia muslim and later on he was assassinated by someone in that area
Nope, ive contacts with many shias in kashmir they tell me they are treated worse than hindus their......they call them dogs of army.....one of my frnd left his own house in kashmir and is staying in jammu just because he fears that extremists will kill him.......and guess what! army is protecting them...... u dont even knw whats going in kashmir

So do you think that Shia should move to IRAN or US.
na bhai hum pa itna zlm mat kro we love Pakistan and hate indian chutyas agr zada se zada b ha to iran theek hai par USA na we dont want to live in that shit hole

Damn 700 killed in just 2013, and Pakistanis still harp on about the 700 Muslims killed in Gujarat riots(mind you 300 Hindus too were killed), 12 years go! Talk about misplaced priorities.

Nope, ive contacts with many shias in kashmir they tell me they are treated worse than hindus their......they call them dogs of army.....one of my frnd left his own house in kashmir and is staying in jammu just because he fears that extremists will kill him.......and guess what! army is protecting them...... u dont even knw whats going in kashmir
thats what every indian hindu say that he is contact with kashmiri muslims but reality is both Shia muslim and sunni muslim hate ur indian army and that is the reason ur indian army never let any shia procession to take place in that area those shia muslims who migrated to azad kashmir tell us the different story anyways u carry on with r exprience with shia muslims but it will not change the ground reality

thats what every indian hindu say that he is contact with kashmiri muslims but reality is both Shia muslim and sunni muslim hate ur indian army and that is the reason ur indian army never let any shia procession to take place in that area those shia muslims who migrated to azad kashmir tell us the different story anyways u carry on with r exprience with shia muslims but it will not change the ground reality
Ohkay

Sir, I think you should understand that US is a better place. Heard that many people in Pakistan are moving to US, Canada and Australia on daily basis. And if I am not wrong then about 100,000 people used to move abroad on yearly basis from Pakistan.
na iran is better place for us we dont want to live in USA racist country

@F-22P

Pakistan is our home land and we will live here. Iran is for iranians. Its their home. It is not our home. About Islamic Revolution in Iran, it is an ideology that belongs to all muslims not just Iranians as the Islam not only belongs to Arabs but all muslims.

Next time don't try to confuse the things which is for no benefit to Pakistan.

shia's are good people , they are very different from the sunni's who are mostly radical.

kangu? :omghaha:

Pakistani shia muslims come from different backgrounds. There are four Shia sects in Pakistan

1) Twelvers Usoolis
2) Twelver Akhbaris
3) Ismaili Agha Khanis
4) Ismaili Bohras

The people who are attacking them are terrorist groups like the lashkar e jhangvi, TTP, sipah e sahaba all of whom are deobandi in background. There are others who attack them semi violently, these include lashkar e taiba
Which of these pray 5 and which 3 times a day?

Back
Top Bottom