What's new

Who's right, Israel or Palestine?

Who's right Israel or Palestine?

• Israel

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Palestine

Votes: 50 58.8%

• Total voters
Dumbo , there is no "Arab-a$$ kissing" what so ever. Unlike inferiority-complexed stricken slave bharti race , Pakistanis don't kiss anyone's behind. Oh alas , you are senior member and you should have known how much "buttering" Arabs receive from Pakistanis on this forum :lol: ... Palestine issue is the issue of humanity. They were expelled from their land and Israelis snatched poor people's land and called it theirs...but since Israelis were Westerners...slave Bhartis were bound to kiss their a$$ ...and hence you are doing it. By the way , not only Pakistan but many , many other nations support Palestine..are they kissing Arab **** too? LOL! Average bharti is a mental slave of whites. Pity on you.

No one is cussing Americans ...duhhhh! I just told them what happens IN Pakistan...Learn to comprehend things better , 'bharti':laugh:

Humanity my brown ***.

I have seen your people literally worship the arabis for god knows what reason (maybe for imposing their religion on the likes of you ??) and the only reason why you support the palestinains is because your arbi master told you so. The likes of the same arbi masters who gives air bases inside your sovereign country :laugh: to amreeka to launch drones against your own country. The likes of the same arbi masters on whose orders mercenaries like Zia-ul-Haq murdered more than 15000 palestinian fighters on Black Septermber..Dont worry I understand your predicament..after all if not the arbis, who will give oil on credit to your country..:wave:

As for the "buttering", the only word I can think of is ingrates. So save your spunk for someone lesser than you and that is not me.:wave:

@ AUz, Indians seriously dont like bashing someone, but few morons are so good that they get it out of any indian !

Look at these inferiority-complex stricken bhartis :lol: A race that will kiss white a$$ to the maximum = Indians. Now I know bharti kids are gonna say "Oh oh drone attacks , aid blah blah" ..but hello? Pakistanis as a nation aren't white-a*s lickers like Indians. We actually are quite the opposite. .

Ok ...we know you are recently promoted to sh*t eaters . Happy now?

No wonder everyone (Turks , Mughals , Arabs , Persians etc) kicked bhartimata's big fat dirty hairy a$$ throughout the history :lol:

Well they kicked you people (west part) more than they did to east part of Ancient India
You enjoyed the rapes they did of natives of Punjab & Sindh?? Oh Oh you are still enjoying rapes by Talibanis, Nato, Drones, Saudi Wahabis & above all directionless government like its population.

Is it in your blood to be proud of such things???

Oh and yeah , what is Israel? Bunch of Europeans on Palestinian land? Palestine is right! In every sense of the word

Thanks for the relevant reply !
Man, India is soverign country & highly diplomatic & professional in foreign affairs it can love any body which benefits her cause ! You should be more concerned about your allies views about Israel than getting a** burns by Indian views.

My post is nothing to do with common pakistanis its just for you !

Is that even a question?

And what is this Palestine? Can anyone tell me?

Look at these inferiority-complex stricken bhartis :lol: A race that will kiss white a$$ to the maximum = Indians. Now I know bharti kids are gonna say "Oh oh drone attacks , aid blah blah" ..but hello? Pakistanis as a nation aren't white-a*s lickers like Indians. We actually are quite the opposite. Always cussing USA :lol: ... Yeah our government has certain limitations and even bhartis know it! You can't deal a super power on YOUR terms all the time. But on the other hand , common bhartis are complexed about white color , European "acceptance" etc etc ...

No wonder everyone (Turks , Mughals , Arabs , Bristish , Persians etc) kicked bhartimata's big fat dirty hairy a$$ throughout the history :lol:

:oops:

---

Oh and yeah , what is Israel? Bunch of Europeans on Palestinian land? Palestine is right! In every sense of the word.

This comes from the citizen of such a nation who has been licking USA's a$$ right from his country came into being expecting that someday the USA will fight their wars. And still this a$$ licking thing has not stopped but only grown ever since the paksitanis started licking chinese a$$e$ too.:lol::lol:

Shameless creatures.:disagree::disagree:

who capture there land
actually Palestinian are sons of bani Israel
the people of Israel are outsider
i ask those people who vote for Israel
tell me if any outsider will occupy there home and that occupied power is more strong than its mean they are right

who capture there land
tell me if any outsider will occupy there home and that occupied power is more strong than its mean they are right

Such a pointless poll. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. What matters is Israel has the whole of middle east by their balls and no amount of whining by Pakistanis/Arabs is going to change this. It would be better if you focus elsewhere like coming into an agreement with them or something.

who capture there land

who capture there land

Israel did not occupy anything from anyone, you should read more about history.

Israel did not occupy anything from anyone, you should read more about history.

So are you going to say I can go to the Egypt for example and say to people go out of here because this was land of my fathers at 2500 years ago?

So are you going to say I can go to the Egypt for example and say to people go out of here because this was land of my fathers at 2500 years ago?

No, you cannot.

But if you come to a deserted land that your people have been living in it constantly for centuries and there is no other nation in it, just local people who defines themselves as part of a bigger civilisation, and the international community support your historic rights and helps you the fulfil them, then by all accounts you are entitled to have your own country - of course while protecting the civilian rights of other minorities in your country.

No, you cannot.

But if you come to a deserted land that your people have been living in it constantly for centuries and there is no other nation in it, just local people who defines themselves as part of a bigger civilisation, and the international community support your historic rights and helps you the fulfil them, then by all accounts you are entitled to have your own country - of course while protecting the civilian rights of other minorities in your country.

1) Iranians/Persians never lived in "deserted lands", Einstein.
2) Cool defination, so Iranians can occupy all of Central Asia, big parts of Siberia and half of Russia (were lands of Scythians and ancestors of Iranians), big parts of Iraq, etc. Am I right?

1) Iranians/Persians never lived in "deserted lands", Einstein.
2) Cool defination, so Iranians can occupy all of Central Asia, big parts of Siberia and soth of Russia (were lands of Scythians and ancestors of Iranians), big parts of Iraq, etc. Am I right?

What Iranians got to do with it? Israel never occupied Persia/Iran.

If Iran wants to occupy whatever, it is only a matter of power balance, That is how the world runs from time begun. Iran can try to occupy whatever it wants, the only question it it would be sensible to try.

my answer is: both Irael and Palestine has right.
more and more chinese people sympathize with the Palestinian
but if I must vote either Israel or Palestine, I vote Israel.

Back
Top Bottom