What's new

Who’s scuttling Pak-Iran ties?

Lol, what was mullah akhter mansoor doing in iran before he moved to Pakistani side of the border? care to elaborate? and training Pakistani and Afghani shias to die and do the dirty work for ayatullah putin in syria and iraq, what do you say about that? sipah e muhammad is a shia terrorist organisation, so is tehreek e niffaz e fiqah jaafria. even kulbhosan yadev came through iran to Pakistan.

if you have a little bit of common sense you will ask these questions to yourself as mansoor was a frequent travel on pak documents. when usa realised that this mansoor will no more listen to them they killed him and claimed it was drone attack while it was not a drone attack. they eliminated mansoor since he was no more useful to them but dangerous for them. yadav is just your bellhoo and propaganda card against Islamic IRAN. while many yadav arrested during past 6 decades. you can't fool shias and saudi wahabi lobby cannot brand 40-50 million Pak shiites as terrorists.

it is people like you saudi wahabi lovers who are scuttling Pak-Iran ties and Inshallah the whole world will witness your bitter failure as most of the Pakistanis will remain friendly to Islamic Revolution.

Last edited:
if you have a little bit of common sense you will ask these questions to yourself as mansoor was a frequent travel on pak documents. when usa realised that this mansoor will no more listen to them they killed him and claimed it was drone attack while it was not a drone attack. they eliminated mansoor since he was no more useful to them but dangerous for them. yadav is just your bellhoo and propaganda card against Islamic IRAN. while many yadav arrested during past 6 decades. you can't fool shias and saudi wahabi lobby cannot brand 40-50 million Pak shiites as terrorists.

it is people like you saudi wahabi lovers who are scuttling Pak-Iran ties and Inshallah the whole world will witness your bitter failure as most of the Pakistanis will remain friendly to Islamic Revolution.
I provided facts, you are just ranting, and trying to twist the narrative. Boo Hoo.

Care to elaborate which Anti Irani or every action Pakistan took haram Irani interests ? Do you forgot who voted against Iran in United Nations in recent past ?

care to qualify your claim ?

I am surprised how you may know better.

First at a critical time for Iran i.e during the Iran-Iraq war, despite Iranian assistance for Pakistan during 1971.
Pakistan chose to stall Iranian arms request in 1984

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000262665.pdf

33xk2he.jpg

Next, Pakistan support for Taliban i.e a regime hostile to Iran in the region

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_killing_of_Iranian_diplomats_in_Afghanistan

Finally Pak Govt nurtured anti-Iranian/shia group like SSP on its own soil to counter Iranian influence in Pakistan. Which later went to form the ranks of groups like LEJ and TTP, which harms Pakistan more than Iran.

MILITANT GROUPS --------------- 9. (C) The Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) was formed in 1985 in Jhang, Punjab by anti-Shia clerics. This banned terrorist organization is focused on sectarian violence and the group was originally supported by Zia-ul-Haq's government in a move to counter Shia Iran's influence in Pakistan. The funding for SSP comes from both external and local sources such as the trader-merchant class in Jhang. SSP was responsible for the rise in sectarian violence in the 1980s and 1990s. SSP advocates Deobandi ideology and has served as the basic ISLAMABAD 00002576 003 OF 004 ideological and militant birthing ground for other militant groups. The group was linked with the 1997 attack on former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and they take credit for killing several Shia doctors in Karachi in 2001. Recently, the SSP has resurged in Southern Punjab and has links with other militant outfits. Qari Hussain, the most feared deputy of Tehreek Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) recently killed leader, Baitullah Mehsud, came out of SSP and many of the TTP's foot soldiers are from SSP ranks.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09ISLAMABAD2576_a.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashkar-e-Jhangvi

Also, Interestingly anti-Iraninan Terrorist group leader of Jundallah was killed in Pakistan

‘Anti-Iran terrorist group leader killed in Pakistan

2e526b9102150abf3fa84cacc8fb1794_XL.jpg

The leader of the anti-Iran terrorist group Jeishol Nasr has reportedly been killed in Pakistan in a retaliatory attack by the elements of another terrorist group Jeishol Adl.

According to Press TV, Armed men have attacked the hideout of Abdel Ra'uf Rigi in the western Pakistan province of Balochistan, killing him and his nephew, Abu Bakr.

Internal conflict escalated within Jeishol Adl following Iranian security forces’ 2010 arrest of Abdolmalek Rigi, the ringleader of the Pakistan-based terrorist group Jundallah, over the control of Jeishol Adl’s financial resources, which come from drug trafficking. The rift led to the emergence of Jeishol Nasr.

The Jundallah leader was hanged on January 20, 2010 in Tehran’s Evin prison upon a ruling issued by the country’s Islamic Revolution Court. He had been charged with 79 counts of various crimes, including armed robbery, bombing operations in public places, armed attacks on the army, police personnel, and ordinary civilians, assassination attempts, disrupting regional stability, kidnapping and murder.

Jeishol Adl’s members abducted five Iranian border guards in the Jakigour region of Iran’s southeastern province of Sistan-and-Baluchestan last year. Four of the guards were later released.

http://english.irib.ir/programs/iran/item/194849-‘anti-iran-terrorist-group-leader-killed-in-pakistan’

Indian vote against Iran is a pin-prick compared to above.

Last edited:
Pretty much any action Pakistan has taken post Iranian revolution was to harm Iran

Some of these anti-Iranian actions have harmed Pakistan even more.

care to qualify your claim ?

I am surprised how you may know better.

I mean even a fifth grader can deduce from these links these are random acts of violence which doesn't by any mean construe concentrated effort from State of Pakistan to Harm Irani interest inside iran or outside Iran. . Remind me again who voted against Iran and in favor of Iran in recent past in UN ?
Indeed they are, I am pretty sure Iranian members will agree on the same too

Last edited:
It is very simple if Iran and Pakistan have issues, India will benefit. India's benefit is to harm Pakistan in whatever way possible. Iran should understand it and overcome its sectarian hatred of Sunnis and join hands to fight the common enemy.

B@KH : If Tehran is already connected to China by Rail then what is the need for Iran to ship its goods to Chabahr then transport it to Gwadar finally use the CPEC Road or Rail Systems to transport the goods to China?

China is already connected to Iran by land through Central Asia and Ocean through strait of Malacca.

CPEC in Pakistan, Kra canal in Thailand and the land route through Myanmar are contingency routes for China to reach Iran, GCC & Africa.

Why would India be a common enemy for Iran and Pakistan?

Unless you are consider India an enemy because of not being an Islamic state.

Last I recall, even both Singapore and China fell in the same category.

Last edited:

Unless you are consider India being an enemy because of being not an Islamic state.

Pakistan never bombed the borders of Iran or killed the borders guards in cold blood. The actions carried out by Iran were proving its I'll intention on state level

Unless you are consider India an enemy because of not being an Islamic state.

How??
Singapore is neutral at best while China is supporting Pak and Iran.

Playing into the hands of Indians.

Your unrestrained, dumb emotions is your biggest enemy - followed by radical Islamism and India (in order).

Playing into the hands of Indians.

Your unrestrained, dumb emotions is your biggest enemy - followed by radical "Haseenaism" and Pakistan (in order).

Back
Top Bottom