What's new

Why Americans Hate Muslims

Is it really about Americans being "misinformed"?

According to muslim friends of mine, all “good” muslims especially who live in the US and other kafiristans, indoctrination of their young ones starts at a very early age, so that they don’t get corrupted by the western values.

They are taught that, as muslims, they are superior to christians and jews. They are also taught taquia at such a young age (legalized lying as exemplified by the prophet) that it is okay to make kafirs as friends in Darul Kafir, while in their hearts/minds they must think of those kafirs as apes and pigs and swines, not to be trusted. To reinforce strong islamic values in their children, starting at a very early age, muslim parents lay a strong foundational value in terms of the relevant verses from the koran and hadees and prophet’s seera about the kafirs and their religions.

Out of sheer curiosity, I visited a couple of islamic schools in the greater seattle area few weeks ago, along with a muslim friend of mine. All schools use korans by Hillaly/Khan authorized/published by the saudi ministry of religious affairs; to find out how bigoted this translation really is, just google it and read it online. All the books used by students are published/printed in saudi arabia and provided free of charge, containing the usual bigotry and hatred against other religions.

What struck me most was that there were no US flags anywhere in sight. They salute the 57 flags of various islamic countries and their pledge of allegiance is the opening chapter of koran. When asked about this, the principal said that they are trying to inculcate the concept of umma unity against the kafirs amongst their students. Besides, she said that “our allah is not the same as the god in the pledge of allegiance”.
link

As a muslim growing up in the west, I totally agree with this

/sarcasm

As a muslim growing up in the west, I totally agree with this
/sarcasm
You missed it. The muslims in that school are also Americans! Whether they agree or not, they are part of the mix that makes up the whole. Yet they are being schooled to despise - if not hate - all other Americans. You won't find anything like that in a public school in the U.S., nor in any non-Muslim religious school I've ever heard of.

I do the pledge of allegiance every day and I love it.

Every mother trucking school day for the past 12 years.

A moment to praise your country should be a part of everyones day.

Chogy for somebody of your experience it's hard to believe you still have difficulty comprehending this. The US is the desired outcome of a system they conceptualized and fabricated, and thus serves as the proper and correct example for it. The Muslim world you talk about is still reeling from the effects of colonialism that dismantled their traditional, even if not very Islamic, systems. Or they willfully let go of it. Either way it is far from being representatives of any sort of Islamic or otherwise Divinely-ordained traditions. Saudi Arabia is as un-Muslim a State as they come. So is Pakistan. There's a reason every Islamic scholar or their student (that I've seen at least) goes into a dismissive laughter every time you mention Saudi or Iran to them as examples.
Sorry...But that is no longer an acceptable excuse. The Japanese and South Koreans have done well for themselves and the effects of war was not that great of differences from that of colonialism.

If I bought a typical 'fixer-upper' house and there are consistent barriers on the way of repairing the house, then I could have a legitimate excuse for the house being the sorry state it is. But that is not applicable for the muslim countries. At least one generation have passed since the days of the Europeans in the ME and since then the muslim countries have their own governments, economies, currencies, recognized and defended borders, and UN representations. They control a large market share of the item that the rest of the world needs: oil. And their control methods would made them criminals under the laws of most developed countries. They have have plenty of money to buy resources, technical and manpower, to fix up the house the Europeans left for them.

Stop using that stale old 'colonialism' excuse. No one take that seriously anymore.

[video]http://www.ted.com/talks/salman_khan_let_s_use_video_to_reinvent_education. html[/video]
here is a muslim that americs admires and loves........
to know more Khan Academy
so it's not about being muslim it's about being stupid and being an A$$hole and being a religious nut case

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...But that is no longer an acceptable excuse. The Japanese and South Koreans have done well for themselves and the effects of war was not that great of differences from that of colonialism....

First, sorry for having you wait for a reply; I was away for several days.

Now then gambit, aren't we being dishonest when we call somebody's analysis an excuse? I wasn't even aware an "old 'colonialism' excuse" existed.

The Japanese and the S. Koreans have sort of progressed under duress: American warships opened Japanese ports in 1953 was it, and they won back the southern Korean peninsula two years earlier against Communist forces. They gave up their civilization to become manufacturers for the world economy. The Japanese emperor was forcibly de-deified. You sitting on the winning side cannot understand the trauma and anguish a Japanese citizen would have felt. But it's true that you held their hand and taught them to walk, only in your footsteps.

Compare that to the Middle East. WW2 and you win it from the (Ottoman) Unitarian State. You put Ottoman traitors in charge of real estate demarcated by you into their fiefdoms, and you leave. Happens that most of your current 'Muslim countries' lie in that region. Or Africa, which has had its own ills.

And look what they've turned into. Little family dynasties with one man ruling for decades. The masses took time to realize this but eventually they've come to see their ruling elite for what it is: YOUR sponsored dynasties. And they've committed grave human atrocities in order to prolong their rule, and although you say it's independent governments doing independent actions, but you're implicated in that original sin. Good now that you're bombing Libya. Bomb all of them so the people are back in colonialism, because then there'll be hope to fight for their independence à nouveau.

Maybe I shouldn't be talking about the Middle East when I have Pakistan to talk about. 1947, new country, hope and optimism. What happens, the prime minister gets murdered apparently-evidently by a nascent American-backed elite of landlords and the bureaucracy, both civil and military. Same in Iran. And the woes the whole world is in because of that tendency to control the few heads in power everywhere and make sure it remains only a few heads.

Let's forget about the arguments. Just tell me what the objective of alQaaidah is. It's been a decade fighting them, we all should know.

PS: I apologize if any part of my post came across as uncivil.

Is it really about Americans being "misinformed"?

According to muslim friends of mine, all “good” muslims especially who live in the US and other kafiristans, indoctrination of their young ones starts at a very early age, so that they don’t get corrupted by the western values.

They are taught that, as muslims, they are superior to christians and jews. They are also taught taquia at such a young age (legalized lying as exemplified by the prophet) that it is okay to make kafirs as friends in Darul Kafir, while in their hearts/minds they must think of those kafirs as apes and pigs and swines, not to be trusted. To reinforce strong islamic values in their children, starting at a very early age, muslim parents lay a strong foundational value in terms of the relevant verses from the koran and hadees and prophet’s seera about the kafirs and their religions.

Out of sheer curiosity, I visited a couple of islamic schools in the greater seattle area few weeks ago, along with a muslim friend of mine. All schools use korans by Hillaly/Khan authorized/published by the saudi ministry of religious affairs; to find out how bigoted this translation really is, just google it and read it online. All the books used by students are published/printed in saudi arabia and provided free of charge, containing the usual bigotry and hatred against other religions.

What struck me most was that there were no US flags anywhere in sight. They salute the 57 flags of various islamic countries and their pledge of allegiance is the opening chapter of koran. When asked about this, the principal said that they are trying to inculcate the concept of umma unity against the kafirs amongst their students. Besides, she said that “our allah is not the same as the god in the pledge of allegiance”.
link

What, this sounds outright stupid, are you serious?

I don't think Americans hate Muslims. I've lived here for a bit and haven't had any issues, yeah there are some idiots who generalize and make stupid comments, but that happens in every country.

In my opinion, Americans are way more tolerant than Europeans! Thats why theres so much diversity here.

I don't think Americans hate Muslims. I've lived here for a bit and haven't had any issues, yeah there are some idiots who generalize and make stupid comments, but that happens in every country.

In my opinion, Americans are way more tolerant compared to Europeans! Thats why theres so much diversity here.

I never undestood, what both of them want?.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom