What's new

Why anti-Americanism continues to thrive in Pakistan

Now you are juggling. First there is no conservative Islam that would mean the boundary can be dented to adapt every degeneracy.

here is the second history assignment for you. go study about mutazilites.
Tell me have no idea what is being said without telling me you have no idea what is being said.

I am not putting you down, this is a real question. Have you ever been to school?
Like written an essay?
You need to make your case with your evidence for yourself. You can't simply say "I am right, read x to prove that I am right"
Provide your reasoning, provide your evidence, we can hash it out.
It is so unsatisfying talking to people like you since you have no idea what I am saying or what you should say and instead can only think in dimension.
Please prove me wrong, show me the flaws in my argument by citing history.

I do not shit one the west. They do what they think are necessary for their survival. The issue is when brown man start aping the white man without having a thought about it.

No idea what to make of these words. Take care mate.
... you do realize that was meant for @Bleek ?
Like it says right there "Bleek"
Did you really not see that?
Did you misread it?
Or were you looking for a "dignified" way out since you found yourself out of your depth but your ego won't let you admit it?

Tell me have no idea what is being said without telling me you have no idea what is being said.

I am not putting you down, this is a real question. Have you ever been to school?
Like written an essay?
You need to make your case with your evidence for yourself. You can't simply say "I am right, read x to prove that I am right"
Provide your reasoning, provide your evidence, we can hash it out.
It is so unsatisfying talking to people like you since you have no idea what I am saying or what you should say and instead can only think in dimension.
Please prove me wrong, show me the flaws in my argument by citing history.
My dear if you do not mind, I do not like engaging in trolling behavior. It looks like one of us needs to read about the history. And, I continuously do, evaluating my opinions and beliefs. I would recommend the same thing to you. Allah hafiz.

... you do realize that was meant for @Bleek ?
Like it says right there "Bleek"
Did you really not see that?
Did you misread it?
Or were you looking for a "dignified" way out since you found yourself out of your depth but your ego won't let you admit it?
You're going off-track in an irrelevant thread.

If you really want to continue this conversation I can open a new thread and we can invite other people to give their opinion.

"Discussion: Pakistan's economy is failing because it's not a secular country?"

If you really want to I can open this thread and we can hear the opinions of more people without cluttering this thread

You are obsessed not once have I claimed to be a holy warrior or took any Islamic highground 😂

It's your faulty logic where you think if someone disagrees with you they are some mullah but instead you're just an idiot lmao
at least you don't deny your obsessive harassment of a woman :lol:
Oh you never claimed to be a holy warrior, that is just me poking fun at people like you. Warriors of Islam while behaving in ways that are anti Islamic.
I only go by the evidence, mullahs are hypocritical by nature. You have proven to be so, thus mullah type :)

You don't have any idea about development of sciences, do you? here is a small challenge for you. Find out who invented the algorithms, and most importantly find out what he was doing.

I do not give a **** about theoracy. Islam is not what mullahs says. the are the defensive mechanisms that a enslaved society produced when its intellectual elite was put down.

No, secularism is not the reason west have a strong economy. the reason for that is a entirely different subject. They came to Mughals for spices when events of Andulus had happened and Turks cut off their land based trade routes with us.

1+1 and spices does not equal a 1st world 21st century nation now does it. Who cares who did what a thousand years ago.

It took the west 200 years to create more inventions than the entire history of humanity. Electricity, cars, planes, telephone etc etc the list goes on.

I am so bored of these people. Pakistan is in ruins because of your ilk.

1+1 and spices does not equal a 1st world 21st century nation now does it. Who cares who did what a thousand years ago.
Communist Party of China played the very same trick on US, 3 months after 911 attacks, when China joined World Trade Organization.

Let me share a phenomenon from world of engineering. The man thinks that he invented something, only to find out someone already did that decades ago in some other part of the world.

My dear if you do not mind, I do not like engaging in trolling behavior. It looks like one of us needs to read about the history. And, I continuously do, evaluating my opinions and beliefs. I would recommend the same thing to you. Allah hafiz.
Trolling? I gave my argument, cited history and asked to be rebuffed. You responded like a child with "no, you are wrong because I said so"
You are going through cognitive dissonance at the moment. Your mind is trying to protect you from the thoughts and ideas I am espousing since you don't want your beliefs to be challenged.
Which is fine, no shame in that. But keep your cognitive dissonance to your self. If you want to challenge what I say, which I encourage you to, you better bring facts, history, citations with you.
Until you can do that, you are right no point continuing. It will just turn into you having your feelings hurt and throwing abuse. Which funny enough is not in my version of Islam. My version never gives permission to throw abuse because you disagree with someone. Wonder what version of Islam you people are learning.

You're going off-track in an irrelevant thread.

If you really want to continue this conversation I can open a new thread and we can invite other people to give their opinion.

"Discussion: Pakistan's economy is failing because it's not a secular country?"

If you really want to I can open this thread and we can hear the opinions of more people without cluttering this thread
Oh I would love to have such a thread. My worry is that you people follow a different version of Islam and it will just turn into you people throwing abuse because you disagree.
I would 100% be interested in having this discussion with people who can cite sources and be respectable.
If people are willing to follow my version of Islam, which basically says don't be a dick, lets do it!!

Oh I would love to have such a thread. My worry is that you people follow a different version of Islam and it will just turn into you people throwing abuse because you disagree.
I would 100% be interested in having this discussion with people who can cite sources and be respectable.
If people are willing to follow my version of Islam, which basically says don't be a dick, lets do it!!
I opened it and put both of our opinions down.

Just wait till people give their input.

You don't have any idea about development of sciences, do you? here is a small challenge for you. Find out who invented the algorithms, and most importantly find out what he was doing.

I do not give a **** about theoracy. Islam is not what mullahs says. the are the defensive mechanisms that a enslaved society produced when its intellectual elite was put down.

No, secularism is not the reason west have a strong economy. the reason for that is a entirely different subject. They came to Mughals for spices when events of Andulus had happened and Turks cut off their land based trade routes with us.

Correct!
In fact there is no such thing as Islamic theocratic state!
Islam specifically forbids clergy or ministry...
It doesn't allow autocracy.
It doesn't allow some people to legislate others affairs.
Stops coercion.
Good and Evil are manifest and laid out. It stop endless redefinition of terms. Yet here we are...
People who've legislated every aspect of their lives throw bone of secularism and create disdain and fissures amongst Muslims ala Christianity.

Maybe before 9/11. Not now. How could that be when for 20 years they have heard nothing but Iraq and Afghanistan on the airways and print. Every evening news or any news that showed some action in Afghanistan has Pakistan written next to it on the map. Killing of OBL was a big deal; I guess it commanded as much audience as the Titanic (the movie). Probably 1 in 10 or even 1 in 5 Americans can recognize the name Abbottabad now. It was probably 1 in a million before.
Honestly, even soldiers in the military forces are vaguely aware of this info. Because it’s irrelevant and the common folks are way way to busy with their own problems, people are genuinely struggling bc of inflation and its after shocks.

Again 1 out of 5 or 1 out 10 people rounds up to 10 to 20% of the whole population, that’s exactly what i mentioned.

Whether Americans know of it or not makes absolutely no difference.

(They will know of it as long as they are not too young anyway)

There are many reasons apart from religion as to why America is disliked, to say it's exclusively religion is foolish because at the same time China next door, an atheist dictatorship accused of genocide against a predominantly Muslim ethnicity, is quite liked.

So cut the crap and instead look at the facts I presented just a few posts before yours.
Cut the crap?

No one mentioned religion, i said radicalization, which has nothing to do with religion.
Radicalization is the product of mis interpretation of any religion through extremism. It’s basically misuse of religion.

If you are asking questions in a public forum at least have to decency to listen back. I am here to have a rational conversation with you, not bashing anyone here.

Cut the crap?

No one mentioned religion, i said radicalization, which has nothing to do with religion.
Radicalization is the product of mis interpretation of any religion through extremism. It’s basically misuse of religion.

If you are asking questions in a public forum at least have to decency to listen back. I am here to have a rational conversation with you, not bashing anyone here.
You literally mentioned religion "radicalisation by religious clerics"? 😂

Which is true around the 9-11 time but it started way before that due to politics.

An extract from Ayub Khan's book

20230117_072351.jpg

20230117_072401.png
20230117_071936.jpg

You literally mentioned religion "radicalisation by religious clerics"? 😂

Which is true around the 9-11 time but it started way before that due to politics.

An extract from Ayub Khan's book

View attachment 911961
View attachment 911962View attachment 911964

Yes i used the word religious clerics, How true were they to the message of islam? separately debate.
What i am trying to say is that, these religious clerics were used to radicalize the society for some political mission. Most of them operating on political agenda.
Word of clerics is not the word of God.

Then ask your generals to grow balls and say NO to the US. one side you bitch about the US and on the other hand to ask for aid and help. Your leaders are crooks they have no dignity.

PS, US navy USS Abraham aircraft carrier was defending pak navy in 1965, dont forget that. They held indian navy at bay.
General ayub was a power hunger thirsty man who broke the constitution he has his own political motives and agenda, so i will take his words with a pinch of salt.

Well the USA went and destroyed several countries post 9-11 based on made up lies.
Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc and they expect people to love em ??
Kinda hard when they’re killing innocent people in muslim countries……millions killed so usa can fight imaginary monsters they themselves created.
Besides, the Holy Quran mentions clearly ke yahood o nasaara kabhi dost nahi ho sakte

That will ensure we to be weary of them. Why do they even maintain the biggest embassy/staff here when its not even necessary….everyone else is having minimal staff yet these guys are here in Islamabad in a fortress, why?? To spy on us and create problems only

Dilon mei mohabbat sirf Allah dalta ha, dollar nahi :)

Back
Top Bottom