What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

I'm not worried about the law enforcement in my country since I firmly believe that the abuser has to be punish to achieve justice and to deter the others who might think that they can get away with everything they do. I'm also extremely proud of our law crime rate as KSA happens to be one of the most countries with the lowest crime rate.

I honestly heard a lot about the current BD regime, and I blame its corrupted politicians for everything the Bengal people are going through, they are immoral monsters who infest on the wealth of their own people, oppressing their own people, enticing violence, and fail to provide their people with the most basic social services. Despite the fact that BD has potential they never worked on developing the country for the up-coming generations who presumably will probably be better than them. At the end of the tunnel, I don't think Awami's will last forever, the younger generations appear to be more educated, competent, and patriotic.

Thank you for your kind words of support for our people. Lets hope that people of our country will be able to vote Awami League out of power in a free and fair election in Jan. 2014 beating out their plans to steal the election by vote-rigging and ballot-stuffing. Insha-Allah our people will be victorious in this struggle against Awami League.

Looks like a whole bunch of pro-Asad Arab haters are jumping up and down because finally Asad seem to be in some trouble. Go USA go, bomb the sh!t out of the ba$tard. Who cares who pays for it, as long as the job is done.

Just because he is a Shia?

Do you also support the USA bombing the sh!t out of Saddam's Iraq?

The same people paid at that time as well.

Just because he is a Shia?

Do you also support the USA bombing the sh!t out of Saddam's Iraq?

The same people paid at that time as well.

Not because he is a Shia, he is barely a Shia, Alawites have a completely different sect, they used to be called Nusayri. Iran's regime converted them to twelver Shia, very recently, as they wanted to use Syria is a conduit for their Lebanese proxy, Hezbollah.

I support US attack on Syria, because he insisted on staying in power and started suppressing people and carried out instigation to start a sectarian civil war, which he got eventually. More than 100,000 people got killed and millions were displaced. And finally he or his people gassed hundreds of people with Chemical Weapon, Sarin.

The Gulf States hadn't said a damn thing. :lol: Nice try though!

Why would these khaleeji kingdoms pay for the latest military hardware in the world and then again when time comes to actually use it, again pay USA to do the attack for them ? :lol:..Why not take the shiny toys out of the hangar for once and use it in a way it was actually intended to ?

Why would India - which is unknown to have the 4th strongest military in the world - failed to free its ship from the Iranians - especially when India spends a fortune to enhance its defense capability. We can play that games for weeks bro, don't get us started.

Not because he is a Shia, he is barely a Shia, Alawites have a completely different sect, they used to be called Nusayri. Iran's regime converted them to twelver Shia, very recently, as they wanted to use Syria is a conduit for their Lebanese proxy, Hezbollah.

I support US attack on Syria, because he insisted on staying in power and started suppressing people and carried out instigation to start a sectarian civil war, which he got eventually. More than 100,000 people got killed and millions were displaced. And finally he or his people gassed hundreds of people with Chemical Weapon, Sarin.

Your hatred is for Shia whether Assad is or not.

All the articles you write are rubbish so are the speculations and ideas you have since your far from being neutral, there is no option of Sunnis or Gulfies getting fukd in your articles, why ?

Quit sucking up to gulf Arabs, trust me none of them care about BD as much as you care about them. for them your a servant & cleaner.

How is authoritarian regime in Syria any different than what ever we find in other authoritarian kingdom KSA, Jordan or other princely Emirates?
But here the culprit is KSA...for inducing a Civil war on sectarian bases in Syria. even asking Al qaeda and now asking US strike. Agreeing to pay anything, whatever it takes to change assad's regime

All the despots they use the technique of spread of fear and terror as a weapon to advance their system of belief and to coerce the masses into submission”. After Hitler, KSA is trekking the same road. Hitler targeted Jews and gassed them to kill in million, to go with his expansionism design... same is KSA doing by declaring Shiites infidels.Relegating them to be killed........if KSA spread anarchy remains successful in Syria...this concocted myth may spread in all the countries where ever KSA salfis terrorist are.operating.

After Syria, Pakistan may be the First...to fall victim to KSA onslaught..... ppl are already been coerced into submission of salafist mythology through Violent Jihad by many KSA terrorists groups, Lshkare Khangvi, Sipah sahaba, TTP and LeT and others

Your hatred is for Shia whether Assad is or not.

All the articles you write are rubbish so are the speculations and ideas you have since your far from being neutral, there is no option of Sunnis or Gulfies getting fukd in your articles, why ?

Quit sucking up to gulf Arabs, trust me none of them care about BD as much as you care about them. for them your a servant & cleaner.

Speak for yourself, you aren't one of us so you don't know who we are.

Dude, get your own house in order, and then you can say this and that :lol:

Empty comments ^^

I see no false information when south Asians including people from BD are refused into malls for their ethnicity.

Empty comments ^^

I see no false information when south Asians including people from BD are refused into malls for their ethnicity.

Not granted an entry to malls? Wow sounded like as if this mall was in Najaf where the number of suicide bombers is higher than the entire population :lol:

Not granted an entry to malls? Wow sounded like as if this mall was in Najaf where the number of suicide bombers is higher than the entire population :lol:

Vids are not even needed, everyone knows the treatment of South Asians there.

Iraqi "terrorists" use other methods, suicide bombings :
321-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom