What's new

Why are Indians ready for a deal with Dhaka but wary of Islamabad?

okay I am sorry, they were given 3 choices, point out any "lie" in the rest of my statement!!
You can't do it, otherwise you would have your panties all wet with a giant reply post.
Your post started off with a lie why would I read it any further?

Because Dhaka is run by an low life Indian puppet while Islamabad is NOT. Pagan India can only deal with 3rd class satellite states for exploitation NOT a nation that can hold its ground.

because dhaka agrees to everything we say, right or wrong.. and pakistan disagrees.
Well said. :D

Because Dhaka is run by an low life Indian puppet while Islamabad is NOT. Pagan India can only deal with 3rd class satellite states for exploitation NOT a nation that can hold its ground.
Hold on are you saying that Dhaka is a 3rd class satellite nation. That's the amount of respect you have for your own elected government. Its sad.

Hmmm... Pak's growth rate 4.1. BD 6.1

They're growing faster than you. Within a few years they'll be far ahead! :p:

Maybe by 2025 BD will surpass Pakistan but that's if Pakistan stops growing (0%) for 10 years

Well said. :D

Hold on are you saying that Dhaka is a 3rd class satellite nation. That's the amount of respect you have for your own elected government. Its sad.

Yes BD is a 3rd class Indian colony now with a Indian implanted puppet. BD is now effectively run from delhi by south block officials.

Which planet do u live in? When was witch hasina elected?

Btw as a muslim I don't give a damn abt nationalism. SO don't try that non-sense with me. And why should one have respect for the gov/regime for his or her country? WHat's the moral foundation of this philosophical non-sense? :undecided: Even if it was a elected non-awami gov doing indian dalali , my position would have been the same.

Last edited:
The razakaar low life arse is on fire.

Run razakaar run. While there is still time. Run to the desert...

Maybe because BD don't bore us with their silly rhetoric of aatami hatiyaar. :rofl:

BD was carved up by us, so why should we have problems settling issues with them? Pak establishment survives on anti-India actions and propaganda. We have no interest in settling anything with you, we are happy for you guys to bleed.

Yes BD is a 3rd class Indian colony now with a Indian implanted puppet. BD is now effectively run from delhi by south block officials.

Which planet do u live in? When was witch hasina elected?

Btw as a muslim I don't give a damn abt nationalism. SO don't try that non-sense with me. And why should one have respect for the gov/regime for his or her country? WHat's the moral foundation of this philosophical non-sense? :undecided: Even if it was a elected non-awami gov doing indian dalali , my position would have been the same.
If a Muslim does not give a damn about nationalism then why the hell Bangladesh was created ?

If a Muslim does not give a damn about nationalism then why the hell Bangladesh was created ?
Indian Aggression and RAW conspiracy yada yada

they invaded the French islands off their coast, despite not being part of the British Raj, and they famously invaded Goa in the 60s.
I don't see what was wrong with Goa, and when did this invasion of French islands happen.

Back
Top Bottom