What's new

Why Are They LYING About CHINA? Foreigns Demanded to Sign Up For The Social Credit System?

This lie is only for westerners who never experienced a cashless society and digital future. welcome to the 21st century.
A cashless society means virtual money, and it is easy to erase virtual money.

There's 1.4 Billion active debit/credit cards in the US as of 2020

That's 4.2 for every man woman and child.

Do you really think Americans are using cash or somehow don't understand the concept of what it is like to not use cash???

How can you come to this conclusion with numbers like these???
It's not about credit card, we are not in the 80's, come to China and see what cashless means in China.

What was upsetting there?? Was it worth opening a thread?
Ignorant China bashers in the west don't know digital payment and smear China with a absurd lie, it's well worth it for a thread, see how pathetic this lie is.

It's not about credit card, we are not in the 80's, come to China and see what cashless means in China.

Ignorant China bashers in the west don't know digital payment and smear China with a absurd lie, it's well worth it for a thread, see how pathetic this lie is.
Please do not use this forum for emotional outbursts. There are better ways to write out thread titles if you want to be a promoter of China.

Also, Alipay is great and Wechat sucks. Only issue we had was that if you lose your cellphone or the apps start glitching, one gets stuck if only digital payment is available.

Please do not use this forum for emotional outbursts. There are better ways to write out thread titles if you want to be a promoter of China.

Also, Alipay is great and Wechat sucks. Only issue we had was that if you lose your cellphone or the apps start glitching, one gets stuck if only digital payment is available.
Exposing blatantly lies is never an emotional outburst, this thread is not about promoting anyone, it's about debunking despicable lies.

Credit/Debit Cards are a form of digital payments. Everybody in the US knows what digital payments are since the early 1990's.

It's people in China like you who are the ignorant ones who think others don't know about living in a society that doesn't use cash. It is blatantly obvious when you think that woman in the video does not know about digital payments.

Even Apple Pay and Android Pay are leveraging the ubiquitous established Credit/Debit Card systems. If you actually used one of them like the majority of the world (other than China) you would have a better understanding of the situation.

When I say the credit/debit card system that does not necessarily mean physically using a square piece of plastic. That plastic is just one tool used for accessing the digital payment system. Your phone is another. Entering account numbers on a webpage is another.

Last edited:
Credit Cards are a form of digital payments. Everybody in the US knows what digital payments are since the early 1990's.
You are just in denial, credit cards have been around for decades and it's nothing to surprised of, why Americans all got surprise and call China being a totally cashless society? it definitely has nothing to do with credit cards, you are just trying the mix the concepts. find a chance to visit China and find what cashless society really means in China.

Last edited:
You are just in denial, credit cards have been around for decades and it's nothing to surprised of, why Americans all got surprise and call China being a totally cashless society? it definitely has nothing to do with credit cards, you are just trying the mix the concepts. find a chance to visit China and find what cashless society really means in China.

guy.png

Why do you think this guy talking in the video is an American??
Look closely when he talks...his voice is even dubbed.

You are making unbelievable assumptions. You are so so so so used to being brainwashed you can't even distinguish between what is real and what is just basically actors in a fully scripted youtube video story.

Last edited:
View attachment 917488
Why do you think this guy talking in the video is an American??
His voice is even dubbed.

You are making unbelievable assumptions.
Where did I say he is an American? I have many American friends in China and they all love China's cashless society very much and hope one day US can get there too, you need to experience what China's cashless society firsthand to know the difference from the credit cards payment you keep boasting about, they are not the same thing, your mind is stuck in the 1980's.

Where did I say he is an American? I have many American friends in China and they all love China's cashless society very much and hope one day US can get there too, you need to experience what China's cashless society firsthand to know the difference from the credit cards payment you keep boasting about, they are not the same thing, your mind is stuck in the 1980's.

Oh so for some reason you posted a random video that apparently does not prove your point at all.

Why should I have expected you to post anything to show your point.

You just constantly rant gibberish. My friend said yadda yadda.

You never ever back up any of the sh*t you rant about with relevant evidence due to your perpetual ignorance.

Oh so for some reason you posted a random video that apparently does not prove your point at all.

Why should I have expected you to post anything to show your point.

You just contantly rant gibberish.
A random video? I can post thousands of those "random" videos, they are tons of videos about China's cashless society and how it's different from the west, go and check them by yourself, your boasting about credit cards is so funny, In China we see that just soooo.. 20th century.

A random video? I can post thousands of those "random" videos, they are tons of videos about China's cashless society and how it's different from the west, go and check them by yourself, your boasting about credit cards is so funny, In China we see that just soooo.. 20th century.

you are hopeless.

This lie is only for westerners who never experienced a cashless society and digital future. welcome to the 21st century.

Last edited:
China is a full cashless society and most of the west is not, the tech exists in the west but not as widely used as in China, the last time I used cash was years ago, this is the difference.
Cashless isnt inherently a good thing

Back
Top Bottom