What's new

Why are we not able to contain violence in Kashmir?

how can you say that which so much certainty
FATA is on the other side of Pakistan, with no way whatsoever for India to observe whatever is going on there. However Kashmir lies with the border of AJK, and we are pretty much aware of what goes on there.
India is the master of Propaganda, if we had even injured a civilian in FATA, India could have easily blown it out of proportion, and unlike Kashmir, the people of FATA are not fighting for Independence
OK man leave it..that's what we Indians believe..why are you hell bent on proving me wrong..your rants can't change our opinions

This another Pakistan bashing thread without proof.
Close this Propaganda.
Who is bashing Pakistan...you people are derailing the thread... Its just about kashmir

Actually its not about how PA controlled its terrorism..its about Kashmir..you people are digressing it..if I am wrong,don't believe it..who is forcing you to believe..why r u scared of the truth that you ask mods to close the thread
Truth need proof.if you bring proof millions of people die because of Pakistan army during zarb e azab then i will stand with you to bad name my own army.

And it will come to bite Lanka and Pakistan in the future if not now. Genocide only buys temporary respite. Even if art 370 isnt scrapped, art 35A needs to go for Kashmir to prosper. And that lies the solution.
And during operations, people who obstruct can be shooted at will. And we should let Kashmiri officers deal with the issue like Punjabis dealt with Khalistanis.
So,we should let our soldiers and police die like this until everything becomes normal?

Truth need proof.if you bring proof millions of people die because of Pakistan army during zarb e azab then i will stand with you to bad name my own army.
OK..I will edit that part

Edited in OP

OK man leave it..that's what we Indians believe..why are you hell bent on proving me wrong..your rants can't change our opinions
yeah, Indians have a habit of believing lies
like how peaceful Kashmir is
and how violent FATA is

yeah, Indians have a habit of believing lies
like how peaceful Kashmir is
and how violent FATA is
Even if I post links proving what I said,you lot won't agree..the thread will get derailed..just leave it

I often wonder why Indian Army has failed to eliminate violence in Kashmir just they did like in Punjab..Isn’t it shameful that a huge country like us with billions of rupees being spent on security is struggling to fight a group of people from an area which is not even as big as many districts in India?

Pakistan has recently curbed more violent ,more extremist and more cruel form of terrorism in their land. We don’t get to hear anymore bomb blasts or killings from their country. I know Pakistan is actively supporting violence in Kashmir by sending arms and training local people; even then it is highly unforgivable or inexcusable for Indian army to come up with such an excuse nearly after 30 years since insurgency began. If they had been efficient ,this movement (at least in its violent form) would have died a long back…where are those people getting getting trained? How are they getting arms? How are insurgents from Pakistan successfully able to sneak in without much resistance? it’s not like they are fighting from forests like in chattisgarh …What do you guys think?

I personally feel Indian Army is going lenient fearing civilian casualties...I feel it's highly unlikely to eliminate such violence without civilian casualties..it is sad but this war has to be taken to its logical end...lakhs of civilians suffered when LTTE was eliminated in Srilanka...Miliiions of common people lost their houses when pakistan eliminated Pakistan taliban and other extremist groups...we should also take the same path ; temporarily there may be some loss to the civilians there;but it will bring in long lasting peace there.

Pakistan supported India in eliminating Khalistani terrorism in Punjab

India supported SriLanka in eliminating LTTE terrorism in SriLanka

US supported Pakistan eliminate TTP terrorism in Pakistan

Terrorism in Kashmir would die should Pakistan decide to support India like they did in Punjab. But Pakistan keeps supporting the cross border terror hence India cannot control unless and until India can take on Pakistan directly.

So,we should let our soldiers and police die like this until everything becomes normal?

OK..I will edit that part

Edited in OP

Nope. Do not show mercy to anybody obstructing terror ops. Somebody throwing stones? Kill them.
However we cannot knock down doors of every house and families of terrorists and kill them. If push comes to shove Articles 370 & 35 will be scrapped and every bhaiyya will be asked to migrate. Kashmiri population as a whole is hardly 7 million and Muslims make only around 5M.

Pakistan supported India in eliminating Khalistani terrorism in Punjab

India supported SriLanka in eliminating LTTE terrorism in SriLanka

US supported Pakistan eliminate TTP terrorism in Pakistan

Terrorism in Kashmir would die should Pakistan decide to support India like they did in Punjab. But Pakistan keeps supporting the cross border terror hence India cannot control unless and until India can take on Pakistan directly.
Taking Pakistan head on is dangerous as they don't have much to lose unlike India which is a progressing economy..how can we take on Pakistan?

Taking Pakistan head on is dangerous as they don't have much to lose unlike India which is a progressing economy..how can we take on Pakistan?

Well that is the reason why the violence in Kashmir continues as Pakistan knows that India cannot go for a full fledged war. They are trying to kill India by the strategy of thousand cuts.

It is a question of resources and resolve. India has both in spades. One would even understand if people were fighting for their rights. Here people are fighting to establish a state for their religion. It's nonsense.

It is a question of resources and resolve. India has both in spades. One would even understand if people were fighting for their rights. Here people are fighting to establish a state for their religion. It's nonsense.
so Israel is nonsense also if we believe what you write.

so Israel is nonsense also if we believe what you write.
We have always stood for the Palestinian cause. If the British wanted to create in Israel post ww2 - they could have done it in another place.

No matter how much you try to cover up..its true many civilians became homeless and died during zarb e azb..but I don't blame PA for that..as I said when an operation of such a scale is carried out,it is difficult to eliminate terrorists without losses from civilians side
Ghandi must be turning in his grave at what you are saying. He conquered tyranny and you want to rekindle it?

Back
Top Bottom