What's new

Why Asia Wants America

At least keep your point of view consistent, because keep bashing China with those inconsistent point of views will make you sound like a 100% dumb troll. :coffee:

I mentioned two things:
- Americans are the smartest (also based on Maritan2's logic)
- The Chinese should be grateful to American for the development of China's economy from 1972 to present.
I think the two problems above do not deny each other.

Yes, I told that they are the smartest, and that does not deny that the Chinese should be grateful to Uncle Sam for China's economy today.

they bombed, raped and poisned million of your viets in vietnam war and today you still flatter them as your grand daddy!

while china feed your million soldiers and civilians in the hard time and now you still show up your thick face to bash on them.

who da fak is the real ungrateful boy here!

you viets also laughing on us indian on how poor and inferior we are to your "east asian" vietnamese while you share your hands to beg us for help in countless times!

what da fak is dat behavior!

they bombed, raped and poisned million of your viets in vietnam war and today you still flatter them as your grand daddy!

while china feed your million soldiers and civilians in the hard time and now you still show up your thick face to bash on them.

who da fak is the real ungrateful boy here!

you viets also laughing on us indian on how poor and inferior we are to your "east asian" vietnamese while you share your hands to beg us for help in countless times!

what da fak is dat behavior!

:lol:

Sorry, you are mr Determined Tiger?

In fact, Winner leave the past easier than the losers.
If we lose the war, now we certainly did not ignore them.
Try to become a winner, you will understand our feelings. :lol:

:lol:

Sorry, you are mr Determined Tiger?

In fact, Winner leave the past easier than the losers.
If we lose the war, now we certainly did not ignore them.
Try to become a winner, you will understand our feelings. :lol:

I don;t know that da fak you said...

...are you referring the invasion of Cambodia which was made by your vietnamese?

oh that so well-known, you don;t have to remind people about that, anyone whom "are not animals" will easily realize who is the vitim and who is the bully, of course your vietnam is not the first one!

agian back tot he topic you shameless looser, talk about how your hopeless false-ego viets calling for help from your grand daddy usa to betray your great grand daddy china., let tell us about that so we can understand how soft your viets tongue are!

...are you referring the invasion of Cambodia which was made by your vietnamese?

oh that so well-known, you don;t have to remind people about that, anyone whom "are not animals" will easily realize who is the vitim and who is the bully, of course your vietnam is not the first one!

agian back tot he topic you shameless looser, talk about how your hopeless false-ego viets calling for help from your grand daddy usa to betray your great grand daddy china., let tell us about that so we can understand how soft your viets tongue are!

Cambodia? That is one of our great victories!

watch

Last edited by a moderator:

Show some balls and come back with your real flags even if you happen to be in India right now .

Show some balls and come back with your real flags even if you happen to be in India right now .

are you trying to lecture on others about "showing balls" while your "balless fellows" have been flooding and dominating this forum for a while?

oh, you are such as serious troll! I am a neutral indian and I don't give a damn to such troll like you!

oh a country like vietnam which alway screaming like a ***** to the world that how pitifu and hopeless your people under the chinese agression but here you show the "true face" of what your country have done to your neighbors!!! oh what a great confession, I did not spank you an *** didn't I?

I also here my friend who have been working and understand about vietnamese, they say in your people mind, the invasion of Cambodia is a great pride of your vietnamese, which is being used as a medicine to treat your false-ego viets!

what a shame! taking pride on others hurt by invading thier country and self-claim yourself as a victory hero! That's is really the "true face" of your vietnamese! "EAT IT!"

Yes, we are proud to kick *** Khmer Rouge, save Cambodian people from barbaric genocide.
This even Uncle Sam had not dared to do.

It is one of the great victories of our. It is worth to be proud. :enjoy:

Certainly, you are not an Indian friend.

are you trying to lecture on others about "showing balls" while your "balless fellows" have been flooding and dominating this forum for a while?

oh, you are such as serious troll! I am a neutral indian and I don't give a damn to such troll like you!

If you are truly neutral then prove it dumb$hit. Why the aggressive anti Vietnam stance? Can't you get your point across without showing bias?

Let me count, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines,are they the whole "Asia"? :rofl:

Why do you put us as a list of "lapdog", while China is innocent?
Vietnam has friendly equal relations with USA . That relationship is based on win-win benefits.

ttgDung13.jpg

US President Obama and Vietnam PM Nguyen Tan Dung in April 2010.

Unlike China in 1979:

Deng-Xiaoping_1_1.jpg

Jimmy Carter and Deng Xiaoping in 1/31/1979.

Back
Top Bottom