What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evil brahamins that orchestrated the massacres in Gujrat and Kashmir must be quelled. Their existence hinders the progress of humanity and they are the evil that stains South Asia. They must be eradicated.

That is some stupid NAZI attitude. You belong in the 1940s Germany!:angry:

As far as "eradicating" a single indian (yup, brahmins included) is concerned ; bring it on! Whole of indian nation awaits you!

Hu Jintao, what have you done to yourself???

You look really different... :rofl:

What hapened to you dude? Back when I was a newbie here , you were a totally differant guy. Full of hope and all.....:cry: Take care!

What hapened to you dude? Back when I was a newbie here , you were a totally differant guy. Full of hope and all.....:cry: Take care!

I am still full of hope, just not towards one specific nationality. :P

And the behaviour of the Indians in this thread and elsewhere will tell you why.

I suspect this guy is a false flagging Pakistani abusing Islam as an Indian to potray Indians in a bad light.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

And you should be given the Nobel peace prize :woot:
Any Pakistani muslim never abuse his Prophet(S.A.W) .. You've better need to search.. Internet is full with these kind of indian frustrated nuts.. Thats why india has the most worst record in religious clashes.. religious minorities are continously being targeted in india...

Thats why lots of other religious militant groups are in action in india ,including all religious.. Looks like religons are being targeted in india.. Need seperate muslim states in india atleast 5 states and andaman and nicobar islands should given to indonasia, they have better economy:mps::taz:

STOP DIVIDING INDIA

Any Pakistani muslim never abuse his Prophet(S.A.W) .. You've better need to search.. Internet is full with these kind of indian frustrated nuts.. Thats why india has the most worst record in religious clashes..

No we don't, you guys with your Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi killings win hands down :cheers:

there's no hope for them, there are only a few sane inhabitants of that territory bounded by the East African Ocean, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Occupied Sikkim like Ashiokdevora, SkullnBones and Abhishek.

never heard of the East African Ocean??? can you please point it out on a map?

No we don't, you guys with your Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi killings win hands down :cheers:
:lol: you Fail to prove...
Ahmedabad_riots1.jpg

The skyline of Ahmedabad(india) filled with smoke as buildings and shops are set on fire by rioting mobs. The riots, which took place following the Godhra train burning incident, killed more than 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus, including those killed in the Godhra train fire.

The skyline of Ahmedabad(india) filled with smoke as buildings and shops are set on fire by rioting mobs. The riots, which took place following the Godhra train burning incident, killed more than 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus, including those killed in the Godhra train fire.

Yeah and do you know how many gets killed in Pakistan every year?

If I were you I would shut up on this issue.:disagree:

dpzv5g.png

I am still full of hope, just not towards one specific nationality. :P

And the behaviour of the Indians in this thread and elsewhere will tell you why.

Wow! That is quite a 180 from your earlier position.

If you are classifying people by their nationality or religion then it is one more jedi lost to the dark side! :angel:

I have seen enough intolerance from many posters of many nations of many religions on the net ; doesn't give me licence to "eradicate" anyone from the earth.:sick:

Ahmedabad_riots1.jpg

Now come and see if you can find that!!!!!!

Wow! That is quite a 180 from your earlier position.

If you are classifying people by their nationality or religion then it is one more jedi lost to the dark side! :angel:

I have seen enough intolerance from many posters of many nations of many religions on the net ; doesn't give me licence to "eradicate" anyone from the earth.:sick:

I don't have a license to eradicate anyone from this Earth either. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom