What's new

Why Bangladesh should matter to us

I definitely support Bangladesh to join china league and form a strong military alliance but only after developing and reducing poverty...... china is going to exist as a super power and we are just beside them.... We will be safe against any aggression...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Thats what we all want, but it seems that india wants to control Bangladesh through our latest traitors......

We Pakistanis love our Bangladeshi Brothers and Sisters. Please tell us how we can help ?

The main point is about individual intentions. And for the sake of the discussion, the Mukti Bahini which you helped train did commit terrorist activities and Bihari and West Pakistani civilians. And those Biharis still live under harsh conditions to this very day.

Since when did I mention about illegal immigration?

Be careful what you say around here buddy. Just a warning.

You really do not seem to be well-informed about Bangladeshi affairs. The issue has been discussed here many times.

Well, I don't blame you :)

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

And you just displayed that :rofl:

haha talk about sovereignty without knowing the truth. Just one liners.

what about the cattles smuggled from india to bangladesh never complained about it.
Bsf shoot and will shoot till u stop crossing

On one hand you wholeheartedly applaud BSF shooting Bangladeshi people but when your fishermen enter Sri Lankan waters things turn different. How would you like it if Sri Lanka started shooting those fishermen indiscriminately?

Dude just paste this url and read.
m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/10-Lankan-fishermen-arrested/articleshow/10863155.cms
where is sri lanka where is chennai.whereas our fishermen from rameshwaram area are caught in sri lanka not from chennai.
It is easy to get drifted to others teritories in seas or oceans not in land borders.
Whereas few days ago some bangladeshis fishermen were caught in orissa we didnt kill them

You straight away deny illegal immegrants case and indians to be happy.
Your people are changing demography of India. Tripura was never bengali bastion see today bengali and tribal have 60:40 ratio .from where they came.

The main point is about individual intentions. And for the sake of the discussion, the Mukti Bahini which you helped train did commit terrorist activities and Bihari and West Pakistani civilians. And those Biharis still live under harsh conditions to this very day.
Since when did I mention about illegal immigration?

Be careful what you say around here buddy. Just a warning.

You really do not seem to be well-informed about Bangladeshi affairs. The issue has been discussed here many times.
Well, I don't blame you :)

Hmm. Biharis only felt backlash when Pak Army was defeated and that was obvious after every war. anyway, it was Pakistan who cheated these Biharis, never cared for them for 40 yrs and never allowed them to migrate to Pakistan which they still think is their real homeland and finally accepted Bangladeshi citizenship and Pakistanis using Bihari-sorrow only as propaganda but don't want them in Pakistan.

And illegal immigration is our concern and a big concern. Do you really think that you can solve river water issue or enclave issue by showing hostility toward India or sheltering insurgents.

Yes, I told you truth, because China is going to be superpower and second after them is going to be India. Pakistan allowed US to counter India and in the last their whole society is regretting, why they allowed American.

And I am the new here, just joined 2 weeks ago.

Your people are changing demography of India. Tripura was never bengali bastion see today bengali and tribal have 60:40 ratio .from where they came.

Okay, i just asked you to provide some official figures about this whole illegal immigrants thing, and you did not do it. Before accusing, please get some facts to back up your claim. Also, talking of cow smuggling, and smuggling in general, it is not possible that only bangladeshis are operating this, people from both sides are to be blamed for this. So far, what steps has Indian government taken to tackle this issue?? And what steps has your government taken to shut the phensidyle factories which are operating under the nose of indian authorities?

On one hand you wholeheartedly applaud BSF shooting Bangladeshi people but when your fishermen enter Sri Lankan waters things turn different. How would you like it if Sri Lanka started shooting those fishermen indiscriminately?

Those fisherman only go to their water not for illegal immigration and that your Bangladeshi do in India, they do illegal immigration and lost in the crowd.

Hmm. Biharis only felt backlash when Pak Army was defeated and that was obvious after every war. anyway, it was Pakistan who cheated these Biharis, never cared for them for 40 yrs and never allowed them to migrate to Pakistan which they still think is their real homeland and finally accepted Bangladeshi citizenship and Pakistanis using Bihari-sorrow only as propaganda but don't want them in Pakistan.

Not necessarily in all cases.

And illegal immigration is our concern and a big concern. Do you really think that you can solve river water issue or enclave issue by showing hostility toward India or sheltering insurgents.

I wasn't talking about immigration. I was referring to the ULFA insurgency.

Yes, I told you truth, because China is going to be superpower and second after them is going to be India. Pakistan allowed US to counter India and in the last their whole society is regretting, why they allowed American.

Why bring Pakistan into the discussion? :argh:

We dont bear the responsitbility of the people who took Indian citizenship and became Indians after 1947. You should talk to your central government and see whether they could arrange some sort of relocating those Bengalis to other locations so that Tripura could remain as aboriginal.

Cow smuggling is done both by bdr and bsf. They get paid by the chiefs of the racket . When some smuggler did not pay they get killed ,may be sometimes inside bangla territory. Thats my theory.

Regarding illegal immegrant many have been absorbed in our society since 1971. Many still come in pockets. Our own govt dont have proper figures. They are in millions probably. Some expert can clarify that or wiki. Go to simapuri in delhi.you will find many.

Means during 1971 there was no migration. Haha you bds havep pea brain.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Just hang those bastaard migrant....

next time they cross border bsf will kill them ,then dont create too much noise

Not necessarily in all cases.

I wasn't talking about immigration. I was referring to the ULFA insurgency.

Why bring Pakistan into the discussion? :argh:

Yes, I know that. mostly younger generation accepted Bangladeshi citizenship and that was the good move from both sides because future is not build on enmity.

What is your concern about ULFA insurgency, that is India's internal matter, anyway thanks to your government and Myanmar government co-operation for wiping out insurgent groups.

And regarding Pakistan, well buddy, see your neighborhood to to learn what mistake you may do. Pakistanis now want to counter US by Chinese but Chinese are more concerned about Uighur insurgents and their warm relation with India & US and don't want to annoy them. :thinktank:

Back
Top Bottom