What's new

Why Bangladesh’s Matarbari port is a game changer for India

Why these bangladeshi fake arab jamatis use hindu sanskrit language bangali ? They should talk in arabic or urdu .

Rajesh, spoken Bengali is much closer to Sanskrit than your ghatiya language (Bhojpuri/Hindi) will ever be.

The only time your backward underclass language gets close to an indigenous cultured Northern Indian language like Bengali is when your pandit starts reciting prayers and shlokas.

A language gets evolved through practice of poetry and drama when the speakers come from developed wealthy solvent areas (where people have spare time to engage in cultural pursuits). That is called higher-grade literature, which you bhakts will never know. Bengal was always much wealthier than most of the BIMARU areas - in spite of all the looting through the ages. And it still is.

We pride ourselves not only in Bengali, but also Urdu and Farsi literature, which used to be spoken by the upper classes. Breadth of mind to adopt both does not exist where you are from.

Being who you are and where you are from, better not to worry about language and culture. Let your ilk evolve a little more.

Last edited:
Rajesh, spoken Bengali is much closer to Sanskrit than your ghatiya language (Bhojpuri/Hindi) will ever be.

The only time your backward underclass language gets close to an indigenous cultured Northern Indian language like Bengali is when your pandit starts reciting prayers and shlokas.

A language gets evolved through practice of poetry and drama when the speakers come from developed wealthy solvent areas (where people have spare time to engage in cultural pursuits). That is called higher-grade literature, which you bhakts will never know. Bengal was always much wealthier than most of the BIMARU areas - in spite of all the looting through the ages. And it still is.

We pride ourselves not only in Bengali, but also Urdu and Farsi literature, which used to be spoken by the upper classes. Breadth of mind to adopt both does not exist where you are from.

Being who you are and where you are from, better not to worry about language and culture. Let your ilk evolve a little more.

Farsi is not your language , you are arab stick to that language .

This guy is insulting both of us left and right. He thinks he is the owner of this forum.
Are not you the guy who wants to rape a person for not agreeing to your opinion? Why crying now?

Did I say anything like that? Then why do you feel threatened. When you give an answer you must do it truthfully. But, you love to cheat others by thinking that the other guy is ignorant while you yourself is ignorant.

Do not cheat on knowledge-based information. You falsify information and your ostadv @Bilal9 sends 10 page internet links but without his own input as if people have time to read them.

You are such a liar. When did I want to rape a person? Show me the proof.
You are the greatest liar even among the Madrassah vagabonds. But, who cares what a GOAT says.

@nigflug, It wont be that easy. Mizoram is very hilly and Tripura while not that hilly can more easily get its goods via Chattogram. Unless and until we develop our road network on our side, it won't benefit us much!!
All kinds of facilities are built year after year. Now, after Matarbari is built it will create an impetus to build transport and other facilities in the NE.

BD itself has weak infrastructure. I believe there will be at least two river transport routes to the NE.

One is via Meghna river and Tripura/ Agartala route. Another is to Meghalaya via Brahmaputra river. There can also be land routes via Tripura. I think both govts have been working on this Feni river bridge crossing route.

I personally believe the GoI is working to build a new route via Burma to Moniipur via Sittwe. More routes are better for India.

Last edited:
Where is the proof, mother fu*cker:mad:
At least two times you threatened that way Mulla style. Again you said here motherfucker in your post. Bloody child rapist!! Stop bickering. I will not respond to your post.

You are the nastiest in this forum.

You are the greatest liar even among the Madrassah vagabonds. But, who cares what a GOAT says.

All kinds of facilities are built year after year. Now, after Matarbari is built it will create an impetus to build transport and other facilities in the NE.

BD itself has weak infrastructure. I believe there will be at least two river transport routes to the NE.

One is via Meghna river and Tripura/ Agartala route. Another is to Meghalaya via Brahmaputra river. There can also be land routes via Tripura. I think both govts have been working on this Feni river bridge crossing route.

I personally believe the GoI is working to build a new route via Burma to Moniipur via Sittwe. More routes are better for India.
I mean if India and Bangladesh do a proper planning, the entire NE India can be seamlessly connected. Brahmaputra alone can connect the majority of the population and provide far cheaper mode of transportation!!

I mean if India and Bangladesh do a proper planning, the entire NE India can be seamlessly connected. Brahmaputra alone can connect the majority of the population and provide far cheaper mode of transportation!!
Both the countries’ govts are acting for the betterment of life in BD and Indian NE. What NE has, BD does not have.

I have seen heavy trucks loaded with large stones when the Padma Bridge was being built. Limestone and now refined oil from the NE.

There are oil in Assam, but it is expensive to send this oil to Kolkata. BD can buy refined oil. Same is also for Assamese tea. BD is now in shortage of this item.

Timber and other minerals may attract Japanese private companies. Japanese companies process them in the NE, BD imports a part.

Both countries get benefitted gradually.

Are not you the guy who wants to rape a person for not agreeing to your opinion? Why crying now?

Did I say anything like that? Then why do you feel threatened. When you give an answer you must do it truthfully. But, you love to cheat others by thinking that the other guy is ignorant while you yourself is ignorant.

Do not cheat on knowledge-based information. You falsify information and your ostadv @Bilal9 sends 10 page internet links but without his own input as if people have time to read them.
Very good treatment to jamati rajakars @saif @Bilal9

Both the countries’ govts are acting for the betterment of life in BD and Indian NE. What NE has, BD does not have.

I have seen heavy trucks loaded with large stones when the Padma Bridge was being built. Limestone and now refined oil from the NE.

There are oil in Assam, but it is expensive to send this oil to Kolkata. BD can buy refined oil. Same is also for Assamese tea. BD is now in shortage of this item.

Timber and other minerals may attract Japanese private companies. Japanese companies process them in the NE, BD imports a part.

Both countries get benefitted gradually.

Indian NE and Bangladesh are perfect foil for each other.

NE has enough raw materials to support export based manufacturing in BD.

In return BD allows unfettered access to the BoB.

It’s a win, win!!

Only haters and cranks can object!!

Why these bangladeshi fake arab jamatis use hindu sanskrit language bangali ? They should talk in arabic or urdu .
Written Bengali is something called Bhodroloker Bhasha. This is what we are taught in the schools, This language is certainly not based on Sanskrit alone. It is mixed with also Pali and Prakrit with deep root. Pali and Prakrit are another form of Sanskrit, but more broken.

After the arrival of Muslim immigrants from west of Hindustan, Bengali started to be mixed with Persian, Turkic and Sanskrit words.

The oldest Bengali can be found in the Buddhist Podaboli/ Chorjapod written by the Buddhist Priests.?The Padabali slokes and were used to spread Buddhism among the common people of Bengal, Bihar and part of Magadh.

Written Bengali poems are very old. But can one say so also for Bengali prose? As far as I know, it started after Bengali grammar was composed by five Sanskrit Hindu Pundits of the Fort William College in Kolkata. Before this period, there was no novels written Bengali.

Pali and Prakrit are full of Todvob words unfit to create prose sentences or literature.?Here comes Arabic, Persian and Turkic words that were introduced gradually in the spoken Bengali. Hindus and Muslims both use these words without knowing their origin.

Migrants became locals but a part of their vocabulary mixed up with the local spoken Bengali language that finally created Bengali we know today. Hindus try to discard many such words, but the spoken Bengali is a mix of these languages.

I would recommend a dictionary called, Arbic-Persian influence in Bengali. I cannot recall the writer’s name.

What are you doing here, karmaa? Go defecate in the open. You are polluting PDF. This is a defense forum not a defecate in the open forum
Ahaha, what an elegant upbringing!! So brilliant choice of beautiful words.

Last edited:
What are you doing here, karmaa? Go defecate in the open. You are polluting PDF. This is a defense forum not a defecate in the open forum
Jamati stop showing your toilet pot mentality .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom