What's new

Why China wants to take India's territory, India's geopolitical dilemma|DW Analysis

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that papers like NYT and Washington Post have gone against their Govt and even brought down a President like Nixon by reporting on Watergate. Not to mention reporting on Vietnam, Abu Gharib etc. Has the Global Times ever gone against any Chinese regime? And I mean PRC regime, not Republic of China regime.
How many exclusive reports did you read from Washington post or NYT about the real-time death and casualties from US military action in Iraq,or syria or yemen?

Ever since Vietnam, Cia has collaborated with the oligarch and extended total capture of media. That's how you don't see all the dead bodies of children and women and civilians in news or tv like during the Vietnam war,the western media has made sure of it. You are talking about all the abu gharibs because of leaks by some samaritans,not because the media focused on it in real time.

But when it comes to reliability, we see the track record of fake news,people might say GT is hawkish ,but GT has an impeccable record against fake news compared to western media which invents anything against their geopolitical opponents .

老实说,你们这些肮脏的印度人,对中国人来说是最反感和最反感的!你不知道自己有多丑,每次对着中国人说脏话之前,先照照镜子,用盐漱口
生活在下水道的印度人认为他们是超级大国

It isn't my entry in Wikipedia. You do realise that some articles are protected from vandilism on Wikipedia right? What is this a screenshot of? An official report from the Pentagon? The sources for Wikipedia quotes NY Times as well? Is that a payola irrelevant news source for you too? You're gonna blindly accept CCPs claim about 4 casualties but everything else requires evidence for you.

Also this is the link for the original TASS article: https://tass.com/world/1254813 not whatever you posted. The only certified moron is you who doesn't dare question the veracity of CCP claims.

Adding my reply to the below post here as I've exceeded the max number of posts for today: @Leishangthem
No, NYT quoted "An American intelligence official said last summer that China had deliberately concealed its soldiers' deaths, suggesting that between 20 and 30 had perished." (This is in the bibliography at the bottom. At least look at Wikipedia bibliography if you don't have access to NYT instead of posting these low effort garbage posts). I'm not a big fan of NYT either but shall we say it holds more credibility than Global Times for example? Yes, official numbers from India is 20 and official number from China is 4. However it's unheard of for either side to lie about their casualties in these situations right? Especially an authoritarian regime like CCP? Any level of IQ should be able to work that out I would've thought.

My point is these propaganda pictures can hardly be used to support wolf-warrior claims of total victory over Galwan. It's not my fault that you're incapable of critical thought and choose to accept official CCP statements as fact especially in the context of Galwan where there is no clear victor. Come back when you have a better argument than "muh official figures".
Indians are good at editing numbers. But Indians are really not good at war. From the Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang xuance conquered India in 3 days. By 1962, Zhang Guohua forced India to surrender in 20 days. By 2020. China killed all Indian officers and arrested all Indian soldiers. Actual control Galwan.

The only thing India can do is edit stories and make fake news. But this cannot change the fact that India was defeated.

The Chinese Army actually controls GALWAN!

005Meirwly1gxxtv16npoj31gz0u0wwa.jpg

005Meirwly1gxxtv0ckz2j31h20u0aqo.jpg
005Meirwly1gxxtv1yvx5j31gz0u01a6.jpg
005Meirwly1gxxtv0qqz9j31h40u0wt4.jpg

Let poor Indians make more fake news to comfort themselves.

Do you know the dimensions of Galwan valley ? If not then shut up , to give you a hint , it's 10s of kms long and most of it has been under chinese control since 1962. taking a photo on your side of the valley dosen't prove anything
We are talking about "who actually controls galwan"

Not "how big galwan is".

isn't it?

How many exclusive reports did you read from Washington post or NYT about the real-time death and casualties from US military action in Iraq,or syria or yemen?

Ever since Vietnam, Cia has collaborated with the oligarch and extended total capture of media. That's how you don't see all the dead bodies of children and women and civilians in news or tv like during the Vietnam war,the western media has made sure of it. You are talking about all the abu gharibs because of leaks by some samaritans,not because the media focused on it in real time.

But when it comes to reliability, we see the track record of fake news,people might say GT is hawkish ,but GT has an impeccable record against fake news compared to western media which invents anything against their geopolitical opponents .

So the answer is "0"?

It isn't my entry in Wikipedia. You do realise that some articles are protected from vandilism on Wikipedia right? What is this a screenshot of? An official report from the Pentagon? The sources for Wikipedia quotes NY Times as well? Is that a payola irrelevant news source for you too? You're gonna blindly accept CCPs claim about 4 casualties but everything else requires evidence for you.

Also this is the link for the original TASS article: https://tass.com/world/1254813 not whatever you posted. The only certified moron is you who doesn't dare question the veracity of CCP claims.

Adding my reply to the below post here as I've exceeded the max number of posts for today: @Leishangthem
No, NYT quoted "An American intelligence official said last summer that China had deliberately concealed its soldiers' deaths, suggesting that between 20 and 30 had perished." (This is in the bibliography at the bottom. At least look at Wikipedia bibliography if you don't have access to NYT instead of posting these low effort garbage posts). I'm not a big fan of NYT either but shall we say it holds more credibility than Global Times for example? Yes, official numbers from India is 20 and official number from China is 4. However it's unheard of for either side to lie about their casualties in these situations right? Especially an authoritarian regime like CCP? Any level of IQ should be able to work that out I would've thought.

My point is these propaganda pictures can hardly be used to support wolf-warrior claims of total victory over Galwan. It's not my fault that you're incapable of critical thought and choose to accept official CCP statements as fact especially in the context of Galwan where there is no clear victor. Come back when you have a better argument than "muh official figures".
Well, so India begged the world to recognize it as the winner?

Poor Indians don't know what a camera is?

Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png

bd003a2b860948cfb596947fefcdda3c~tplv-tt-large.jpg

Poor India doesn't even have a camera. lol.

BTW, India begged the world to say that India was the winner. Indian POWs killed "super many Chinese soldiers".

Will this make Indians brave enough to return to galwan?

lol. Poor Indian. Enjoy your own jokes.

So the answer is "0"?
So these Indian POWs really killed 108 "Song Dynasty PLA soldiers"?

But why did the Chinese Army actually control galwan?

where's the US intelligence report though? the papers? I'm not asking about your wiki entry with paid irrelevant underground news like usnews.

If US intelligence had any proper intel about 35 casualties,it should be on official pentagon report .
US intelligence don't claim 35 chinese casualties in their official report.
View attachment 863661

And Russian TASS already claimed they quoted indian figure of 45 ,which was posted by media NDTV.

View attachment 863663

Only some Indians are dumb enough to think the US or Russia,their white overlords have magical power to know chinese pla border brawl casualties .

So as you can see,not all Indians are certified morons and accepts the official Chinese casualty numbers. No scholar will accept those 35-42-45 bs figures without any evidence.

View attachment 863666
American intelligence believes 35 Chinese troops died, including one senior officer, a source familiar with that assessment tells U.S. News

"It does the very opposite of what China wanted," the source says. "This is not a victory for China's military."Analysts say it's clear the incident did not pan out as China intended, not in the least because its state media outlets have all but erased the incident from their pages in the week since it took place. The U.S. believes Zhao, the Chinese general who commanded the forces involved, held a memorial service for the PLA soldiers who died in the incident – an occasion that would normally attract some form of state-sponsored publicity. Instead, Chinese censors have since cracked down on social media posts about the incident, including ones that mention "defeat" and "humiliation" when describing the dead or injured Chinese troops

American intelligence believes 35 Chinese troops died, including one senior officer, a source familiar with that assessment tells U.S. News

"It does the very opposite of what China wanted," the source says. "This is not a victory for China's military."Analysts say it's clear the incident did not pan out as China intended, not in the least because its state media outlets have all but erased the incident from their pages in the week since it took place. The U.S. believes Zhao, the Chinese general who commanded the forces involved, held a memorial service for the PLA soldiers who died in the incident – an occasion that would normally attract some form of state-sponsored publicity. Instead, Chinese censors have since cracked down on social media posts about the incident, including ones that mention "defeat" and "humiliation" when describing the dead or injured Chinese troops
even American media such as WSJ and NYT now confirmed and said that Chinese death number is 4 , instead of your phantom no concrete source of "American Intelligence". What's even funny is that Wall Street Journal reported China released dozen of Indian captives after the skirmish, while Indian captured none of the Chinese soldiers.

BTW How did you came to the conclusion that nyt has more credibility than global times? because it's your Anglo overlords?
You are from a state regarded as backwater globally , which annexed like a dozen independent states to become what is now geographically India ,the gov literally bombed a region into subjugation ,all of which will be considered illegal and crime against humanity on any international laws , and you talk about authoritarian like you're representing some state with better records?

Why not? because you say so? you don't wanna accept reality and clutch for fairytales? you certainly don't have any evidence ,only the Chinese have.

What do you mean by propaganda pictures?
Those pictures are simply pictures,right from the aftermath of galwan clash,how do u suggest the chinese takes pictures of the captured Indians to not be regarded as propaganda?

Why don't you exhibit your exceptional ability of critical thinking and showcase some evidence to back your claim?
What better argument does one need to make when the evidence are self-explanatory.
Other than the dozen of casualties , 40 + soldiers got captured at the conclusion of the clash . Chinese returned Indian soldiers and changed the control of areas in LAC in favor of China compared to pre Galwan clash status.

There's photos,there's videos,there's 40 odd Indian soldiers captured which were then returned by China ,what more does one have to make?

You are like a kid ,n0 means No !!!!!!
Low IQ fool. NYT is not a mouthpiece of the US government whereas it's a well known fact that Global Times is the mouthpiece of the CCP you absolute and utter nincompoop. Are you going to keep arguing like a petulant child on every single point in order to push your agenda? Get it through your thick skull that not every international relationship is borne out of some twisted master/slave construct. "Anglo overlords" You're definitely not Indian... Or are you a border monkey with some sick affinity for the Chinese? Why didn't China release all those images/videos immideately after the clash? Why was it released a few months later? Ever think about that?

All we know in terms of US intelligence is what's quoted in NYT. Tell me this... and I realise we are getting into the realm of speculation but... The US is the single most powerful military power in the world with unparalleled combat experience and a sophiscated network of intelligence gathering along with reconnaissance technology we're not simply noy privy to. Additionally, they have ample reason to be interested in Chinese military combat capabilities. Do you not think that it's reasonable that their intelligence holds some weight?

Last edited:
Low IQ fool. NYT is not a mouthpiece of the US government whereas it's a well known fact that Global Times is the mouthpiece of the CCP you absolute and utter nincompoop. Are you going to keep arguing like a petulant child on every single point in order to push your agenda? Get it through your thick skull that not every international relationship is borne out of some twisted master/slave construct. "Anglo overlords" You're definitely not Indian... Or are you a border monkey with some sick affinity for the Chinese? Why didn't China release all those images/videos immideately after the clash? Why was it released a few months later? Ever think about that?

All we know in terms of US intelligence is what's quoted in NYT. Tell me this... and I realise we are getting into the realm of speculation but... The US is the single most powerful military power in the world with unparalleled combat experience and a sophiscated network of intelligence gathering along with reconnaissance technology we're not simply noy privy to. Additionally, they have ample reason to be interested in Chinese military combat capabilities. Do you not think that it's reasonable that their intelligence holds some weight?

You shouldn't be so brave using the term lQ with your inherent natural disposition .

You shouldn't do yourself dirty like that before everyone, maybe in some years if you grow more braincells you will kick your blanket while reading this comment,that's only if you grow some braincells,though I'll not hold my breath for it.

**********************************************************************************
BTW why are even preaching about NYT or GT? I never bothered quoting what they preaches as opinion.

Why didn't China release all those images/videos immideately after the clash? Why was it released a few months later? Ever think about that?
Would that change the past ? no.

They were being cautious of releasing sensitive information which would humiliate India,next time may be China will release instantly considering Indian fake news culture .

Such drama would have only make negotiations on both side will suffer, cherish that the Chinese side acted like mature and gave India the chance to negotiate under less pressure. The Chinese side would have kept their receipts hidden if the Indian side didn't make shit up about Chinese and accepted true truce . The Chinese will leak even more humiliating videos and photos if Indian media kept peddling more lies.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be so brave using the term lQ with your inherent natural disposition .

You shouldn't do yourself dirty like that before everyone, maybe in some years if you grow more braincells you will kick your blanket while reading this comment,that's only if you grow some braincells,though I'll not hold my breath for it.

**********************************************************************************
BTW why are even preaching about NYT or GT? I never bothered quoting what they preaches as opinion.

Would that change the past ? no.

They were being cautious of releasing sensitive information which would humiliate India,next time may be China will release instantly considering Indian fake news culture .

Such drama would have only make negotiations on both side will suffer, cherish that the Chinese side acted like mature and gave India the chance to negotiate under less pressure. The Chinese side would have kept their receipts hidden if the Indian side didn't make shit up about Chinese and accepted true truce . The Chinese will leak even more humiliating videos and photos if Indian media kept peddling more lies.
Talking to a retard like you, my IQ is more than sufficient when you struggle to even form coherent sentences. You really think China held off on releasing those images in order to not humiliate India? You really are a monkey. Btw, did Chinese media even release those pics or was it some social media amateurs?

And you were defending Global Times as some pinnacle of impartial journalism just a few posts back. You think I missed that? All the posts you have made here are low quality attempts at defending CCP. The consensus now is 20 Indian casualties and 4 Chinese ONLY because that is the information we have. It doesn't make it a whole truth as the information is incomplete so stop trying to pass it off as a massive victory for your masters because if it was then we wouldn't have CCP building military infrastructure on the border at the pace they are.

It's funny how you have a benign explanation for every Chinese move but the same standards don't apply to India. Classic case of biased interpretation. I suggest you return to education asap.

Look here dummy, even Chinese media acknowledges state sponsored propganda:

Last edited:
Talking to a retard like you, my IQ is more than sufficient when you struggle to even form coherent sentences. You really think China held off on releasing those images in order to not humiliate India? You really are a monkey. Btw, did Chinese media even release those pics or was it some social media amateurs?

And you were defending Global Times as some pinnacle of impartial journalism just a few posts back. You think I missed that? All the posts you have made here are low quality attempts at defending CCP. The consensus now is 20 Indian casualties and 4 Chinese ONLY because that is the information we have. It doesn't make it a whole truth as the information is incomplete so stop trying to pass it off as a massive victory for your masters because if it was then we wouldn't have CCP building military infrastructure on the border at the pace they are.

It's funny how you have a benign explanation for every Chinese move but the same standards don't apply to India. Classic case of biased interpretation. I suggest you return to education asap.

You still keep talking about IQ when you're our resident representative of someone inherently fckd in head by genetics and by society, you are proving to be a typical being from the ranked avg 82 IQ nation ,based on your replies,I can't take your type seriously no matter what .You are mentally degenerate in my book by now. I'm only typing now because I'm pissed at another thing and you are perfect to vent upon. So yeah Chinese held on initially, as the Chinese sides prefer to not release sensitive information prematurely without contemplation from the top,that's logical political maneuver, not because they care so much about Indians in this case but because that could harm negotiations, hence Chinese side only released information after de-escalation. But you are probably too empty in your head to get that basic concept.

And you were defending Global Times as some pinnacle of impartial journalism just a few posts back. You think I missed that?
I didn't brought up GT,you did,and it's simple fact that GT is far more fact-based than Indian MSM or even American media like NYT,that's simply fact;why don't you prove the track record proving otherwise?

The consensus now is 20 Indian casualties and 4 Chinese ONLY because that is the information we have. It doesn't make it a whole truth as the information is incomplete so stop trying to pass it off as a massive victory for your masters because if it was then we wouldn't have CCP building military infrastructure on the border at the pace they are.
Chinese side would have increased the Indian figure from 20 to 50 easily if they weren't merciful to the 40 odd captured personnel,since the Chinese side casualty was much lower that's acceptable in Chinese pov to have 1:5 casualty proportion at the minimum and not harm more Indians .
Bigger chances are, the casualties on the Indian side is higher considering the piles of bodies. And Chinese military is still holding that information about larger Indian casualties.
China will build infrastructures anywhere and everywhere because the can and that's what they do all the time.

There's no logic in your argument,you are simply saying anything,grow some brain cells then try to make excuses that would actually make some sense.

? How am I the biased one when I strictly stick to proven facts? Facts are on the Chinese side. Reality isn't bollywood or republic tv.

Scmp isn't really chinese media,traditionally it's helmed by westerners and pro west staff from hk.
All state releases propaganda,but the term propaganda doesn't imply it's not based on fact, you must not know the meaning of propaganda. So what if it's propaganda if it's based on fact?

Indians pajeets can not afford a smart phone to capture images? :rofl:

No one takes the Chinese claim on Arunachal Pradesh seriously, including the locals. It is an Indian state under Indian control with an Indian population. So yes, China wants to take Indian territory. The Chinese are known for land grabbing whether it's in the South China sea or India. I understand it might be difficult for a vassal state like Pakistan with no independent foreign policy to understand but China is the aggressor in this case which is why you see groupings like QUAD and others forming.
If you google Arunachal Pradesh people, they look more like Chinese, Tibetan than they do Indian. Hell, even Indian discriminate against them because they look more like Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom