What's new

Why China won't allow a Russian defeat in Ukraine no matter what it takes

I hope this is real

And bring that war USA NATO fostering in Ukraine to an end

https://****/thearcangel/36085 πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...icially-arm-russia-if-kiev-refuses-peace-plan. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘BREAKING NEWS: CHINA TO OFFICIALLY ARM RUSSIA IF KIEV REFUSES PEACE PLAN
WORLD
HAL TURNER
21 MARCH 2023
HITS: 30807

BREAKING NEWS: CHINA TO OFFICIALLY ARM RUSSIA IF KIEV REFUSES PEACE PLAN
China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, "if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan."

That is the information coming directly from the China delegation accompanying President Xi Jinping during his ongoing state visit to Russia.

Xi is expected to call Ukraine President Zelensky later this week; perhaps FROM MOSCOW during Xi's state visit!

Washington's response was like lightning: The Free World officially rejects China peace plan for Ukraine: "China's ceasefire initiative is an attempt to give Russia time to launch a new offensive." - The White House. ==========================================================================================

I bet China 24/7 and overtime ramping up production of Firedragons and drones and more in readiness to send to Russia and in preparation for Reunion with Taiwan. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³

Putin must get and use this to. Denazified demilitarised Ukraine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ™πŸ™pπŸ™https://eurasiantimes.com/chinas-tb-001-twin-tailed-scorpion-combat-uav-spotted/ πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

China’s Tengoen TB-001 drone was photographed recently carrying a full load of air-to-ground munitions of missiles and bombs, indicating the force-multiplier effect the Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) can have on the battlefield. The photo of the drone was shared over multiple social media and Twitter accounts, which showed the drone carrying twelve AGM ordnance – five each on each wing and two air-to-surface missiles on launcher racks on the underside. πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯Bomber Drone!

The TB-001, often known as the β€˜twin-tailed scorpion,’ was developed by the Sichuan-based Tengoen Technology. Distinguished by its twin-tail booms and first launched in September 2017, it has a range of about 6,000-8,000 kilometers and a maximum flight time of 35 hours.

14-2-scaled.jpg

It has a maximum take-off weight (MTOW) of over 3,000 kg and a service ceiling of 32808 feet. It also has an unusually positioned three-propeller configuration, with one on each wing and the other a push-propeller at the end of the main fuselage.

This flight altitude is higher than the effective interception range of the short-range surface-to-air missiles, improving the operational safety of the UCAV. 0000000000000000000000.

Delivery of Firedragons (300km range CEP 1m)
5df0fa9de94e865250565896

6f01465881e14db2b796593fa8ca2795.jpg

and Chinese suicide drones by the hundreds of boxes
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ”οΈπŸ²

Get thousands and tens of thousands of Chinese FH-901 suicide drones.
Get a hundred boxes to start with

FH-901 carry 10 times the bang of Switchblade, much longer loitering time and can carry out swarming attacks.

That will make Murican Switchblade look like a switchblade brought to a machine gun fight.

Zelensky and rest of NATO gangsters will crawl 3 times around Red Square and beg forgiveness
Especially as after de nazification of Ukraine, Russia move to denazified NATO as well.

China unveils its own 'switchblade' suicide drone
China has launched its own switchblade cruise missile, what's so magical about the Feihong-901? [Time and frequency of strong national defense] Welcome to subscribe to leave a message.

Powerful defense time and frequency, bringing you the latest, most unique and in-depth news information, committed to creating the hottest and most cutting-edge military news! Overview of global military information, inventory of the latest weapons at home and abroad China launches its own "Switchblade" suicide drone, what's so magical about the Feihong 901? == πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯
"I hope this is real!! schizophrenicfakenews.com/china-is-going-to-invade-ukraine"

I think if Russia keeps dombas, crimea and gets guarantee Ukraine won't join Nato they will see it as a victory. Any less would be seen as a defeat.
Let's say Russia keeps all the land within their control, and gets additional guarantees from Ukraine regarding its own security. While it can be patched up as a victory, a phyricc one I should add. It still doesn't solve their underlying issue, which is the militarization of Ukraine pointing in the direction of Russia even if they pledge not avoid both the EU and NATO.

My impression is they basically have no other choice than to destroy the whole Ukrainian government and replace it with a friendly one (which we saw was attempted), otherwise their problem is just going to get can kicked down the road for another war if peace is made today. This dumpster fire won't be extinguished anytime soon. This war and any successive ones after will take a total of a million lives between both sides, no doubt for Russia to full pacify Ukraine forever.

Let's say Russia keeps all the land within their control, and gets additional guarantees from Ukraine regarding its own security. While it can be patched up as a victory, a phyricc one I should add. It still doesn't solve their underlying issue, which is the militarization of Ukraine pointing in the direction of Russia even if they pledge not avoid both the EU and NATO.

My impression is they basically have no other choice than to destroy the whole Ukrainian government and replace it with a friendly one (which we saw was attempted), otherwise their problem is just going to get can kicked down the road for another war if peace is made today. This dumpster fire won't be extinguished anytime soon. This war and any successive ones after will take a total of a million lives between both sides, no doubt for Russia to full pacify Ukraine forever.
There is a much easier solution. You tell the Russians to piss off, and seek medical help. I am pretty sure, modern medicine can help psychopath.

There is a much easier solution. You tell the Russians to piss off, and seek medical help. I am pretty sure, modern medicine can help psychopath.
Let's speak within the realm of reality here. The only way out for them is through.

Even though I’m a Pakistani-Canadian living peaceably, if the idiots in Washington DC get things wrong my @ss is getting nuked for no reason at all.

Let's speak within the realm of reality here. The only way out for them is through.
I mean it serious. Russia’s war of aggression is supported by how many countries in the UN? 4 or 5? All countries we never heard of.

Unless the Russians piss off, they will be killed either on battlefields or died by economic starvation in Russia.

The US has already achieved a strategic victory in Ukraine.
Putting political dispute aside. It's good investment for U.S. to wreck a so-called strongest army with so little money/resource.

Quite a lot of weapons which U.S. provided to Ukraine are just stocks, such as M1A1, it will not affect U.S. army at all. For now, only a small portion of U.S. stock are used.

If U.S. and NATO equip Ukraine in full speed, Ukraine will be upper hand for sure.

No, its the US benefited the most, look now it has very hard gripe on EU through NATO, it now has the tight control of the West. It has isolated Russia and China to some degree. Also, US sells lots of weapons to Europeans becos of thd war.
Anyway that's not the point of this thread.

The point is: Ukraine mayhem is good for China interests, so China wont move a finger to stop it.

But babbling about it is part of USA narrative of trying to isolated Russia, they are creating the fake narrative that everybody but Russia wants to stop Ukraine war.

You know, one thing is what USA babbling, and another different thing is what USA does.

USA loves to babbling right now about how evil is Russia due to Ukraine war and how whole world wants to stop it, and they are using China to create that narrative, and China, as diplomatic country, let themselves use by the twisted Americans, and they repeat the fake narrative.

What I see is that USA is the only country who create the world narrative, European puppets are parrots, but even Russia and China also repeat the USA stupid nonsense narrative of lies.

both Russia and Ukraine have already lost the war. Russian military is in shambles and Ukraine’s cities are rubble.
Already.

USA is throwing some morsels of pity dollars to Ukraine just like they did to Pakistan sometime ago.

It is an utter and absolute shame. I hope Xi has more sense than Putin or Biden and do something useful during his trip to stop the tragedy

There also used to be an org called United Nations. Now they have even dropped the pretence of issuing statements objecting violence

Them Chinese weapons will arrive for sure..

With a US defeat in Ukraine many European countries may change sides like some of the eastern european once might actully submit to Russia

It is not likely China will arm Russia directly at current situation. China will support Iran and Russia to maintain and expand production capacity hence overall economy instead.

I think if Russia keeps dombas, crimea and gets guarantee Ukraine won't join Nato they will see it as a victory. Any less would be seen as a defeat.
Russia can 'interpret' anything into a 'victory', but the rest of the world saw the original intent as all of Ukraine. Once there is a negotiated settlement, China and Russia can crow about that 'victory' all they want, but everyone, including China and Russia, know that Russia was militarily defeated in Russia.

US always wins, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ...always wins
by changing the meaning of the word "Win"
Did militaries changed to the model of the NVA/VC? No. Iraq? No. Afghanistan? No. But after each war, the world's militaries worked to change according to our model.

both Russia and Ukraine have already lost the war. Russian military is in shambles and Ukraine’s cities are rubble.
Already.

USA is throwing some morsels of pity dollars to Ukraine just like they did to Pakistan sometime ago.

It is an utter and absolute shame. I hope Xi has more sense than Putin or Biden and do something useful during his trip to stop the tragedy

There also used to be an org called United Nations. Now they have even dropped the pretence of issuing statements objecting violence
Well said!

The following is my rough ranking from losers to winners of this war so far by degree:
Losers
Ukraine
Russia
EU
India
China
USA
Winners

Ukraine is the biggest loser. Small country has to maneuver deftly among big powers. Vietnam, IMHO, did very well. Ukraine did very shitty. It falls into US politicians' trap.

Russia did shitty, because it falls into US politicians' trap by launching the invasion. And they become a little brother to China to beg for resources.

EU has to sacrifice self for meet the needs of USA, with oil pipes mysteriously exploded, binding them further tightly with USA, losing their dreamed independency further.

China hasn't directly involved in the war, focusing their own development, and getting needed materials from Russia cheaper.

USA seem to get all wanted for the moment, but it is tough to rip the final fruits (banking system blowups), still need to wait and see. IMHO, USA shouldn't ruffle China's feather further especially at this moment. Too much damages already done (like the balloon, Taiwan, etc.) .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom