What's new

Why Chinese cars are flooding the world

I want to change my Japanese car to another Japanese car.

I don't see any significant change except a new design.

But these Chinese cars are like a bomb in the market.

It will take decades to migrate from gasoline to electric car.

But if the cars are like this???

Probably there will be more EVs on the road than the government build the infrastructure for it.

I want to change my Japanese car to another Japanese car.

I don't see any significant change except a new design.

But these Chinese cars are like a bomb in the market.

It will take decades to migrate from gasoline to electric car.

But if the cars are like this???

Probably there will be more EVs on the road than the government build the infrastructure for it.
Chinese cars will take over, there is no doubt in my mind about it. The price of cars in the west has become astronomical and the legacy car makers are basically just price gouging consumers at this point. Also, the price of energy for many western countries have shot up dramatically because of the sanctions on Russia while for China, energy costs have remained very low because it has made huge deals with Russia, Iran and Saudi Arabia. So that means China can manufacture at greater scale at a fraction of the price that western countries can.

In addition, China dominates the entire EV supply chain.

So I have no doubt there is a huge market gap waiting to be filled.

Chinese cars will take over, there is no doubt in my mind about it. The price of cars in the west has become astronomical and the legacy car makers are basically just price gouging consumers at this point. Also, the price of energy for many western countries have shot up dramatically because of the sanctions on Russia while for China, energy costs have remained very low because it has made huge deals with Russia, Iran and Saudi Arabia. So that means China can manufacture at greater scale at a fraction of the price that western countries can.

In addition, China dominates the entire EV supply chain.

So I have no doubt there is a huge market gap waiting to be filled.
Not so quick

The only Chinese EVs I see in Norway are in show rooms.

Note, Norway has the most percentage of EVs in the world.

Cutting Edge. High Quality. Technologically Advanced. Electrical. Great Value Price Points.

Unless the CIA strong arms its allies to ban Chinese cars, they will be taking over the world in the next ten years.

but too bad they have to sell at a discount due to being associated with terrorist king xi

Why Chinese cars are flooding the world? Because not everyone has the credit history to get approved for loans for well-established brands.

Don’t buy Chinese cars. They will send your data of where you go and what you talk inside the car. Please shun these.

Not so quick

The only Chinese EVs I see in Norway are in show rooms.

It’s only getting started. Energy prices have gone up dramatically. Wait five to ten years and then tell me how many you see.

A “cheap” chinese electric car costs $30-60.000 in Denmark. Electric cars are not taxed in Denmark (edit: its changed, its up to 85% taxes in that category now). You can get a car driving 20-25 km per liter for $25.000 after 180% taxes knowing the infrastructure supports your vehicle. I think it will take more than 10 years for the market to change, and before that happens chinese cars are facing import taxes in the EU.

It’s only getting started. Energy prices have gone up dramatically. Wait five to ten years and then tell me how many you see.
Electricity will become cheaper. Just let the industry the time to adapt the supply shock.

A “cheap” chinese electric car costs $30-60.000 in Denmark. Electric cars are not taxed in Denmark (edit: its changed, its up to 85% taxes in that category now). You can get a car driving 20-25 km per liter for $25.000 after 180% taxes knowing the infrastructure supports your vehicle. I think it will take more than 10 years for the market to change, and before that happens chinese cars are facing import taxes in the EU.
Lets tax Chinese EVs with high rate. That’s the best way to protect European EV makers.

Cutting Edge. High Quality. Technologically Advanced.
dLfPsSw.png

Norway is not representative of the entire world. Norway has low population, astronomical GDP per capita, govt heavily promotes EV. In fact winning the Norway market is not going to make much difference for the EV companies, it's a very small market. Whoever wins Asia and Africa will dominate in coming decade.

Norway is not representative of the entire world. Norway has low population, astronomical GDP per capita, govt heavily promotes EV. In fact winning the Norway market is not going to make much difference for the EV companies, it's a very small market. Whoever wins Asia and Africa will dominate in coming decade.
Not entire world or elsewhere I mean it’s for Europe. Norway is what Germany will look like in 10 years in terms of EV penetration rate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom