What's new

Why classify us with Somalia and Pakistan on visa policy system, China asks India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh.....yes, so what are you trying to porove bro?:what:

The U.K encourages/accepts investment from any country on earth, iregardless of the country. Do you even know how mnay Chinese students are studying in the U.K? Have you ever heard we saying we will stop them from coming here to live or study? lol NOPE NEVER. In fact our governments have instead been easing VISA rules for Chinese visitiors(making an exception for them alone), since we dont fucking care where cash/capital comes from , as long as its comes into our country and help boost our economy.:agree: So thats why you see Chinese companies rushing to invest in the U.K and it will keep increasing with each coming years. China together with France already invests/financed the building of a nuclear power plant in U.K, with telecommunication contracts with Huawei, or Three onwed by Hong Kong billionaire who operates one of the largest telecom network in U.K) and also several real estate deals as well, and our government keep encouraging them to invests even more in our country not less. So there you go. Same goes with China - Australia trade(which at $150billion and growing, is almost twice as large as China- India trade).

The hell, even the U.S and Japan(two bigger rivals to China than India can ever be) still invests in China more than any country out there(maybe bar Taiwan and Hongkong,singapore) and vice versa,and US-CHINA, CHINA-JAPAN trade is the largest bilateral trade on planet earth. Thats why i said smaller/weaker countries in the region i.e Pakistan, India, Bengladesh, Philippines, Vietnam, etc shouldnt be fooled by all the rhetoric/noise China, U.S, Japan, Australia etc make, for despite all these noise/cheap talk, they still carry on with business/trade like nothing happened. Its same situation with South Korea and Japan(two bitter ennemies as well).So other South Asian countries shouldnt fall for this cheap trick.lol Business is Business, Politics is Politics.:enjoy: Reason the wealth/growth gap between EAST Asia and South Asia will keep increasing with each passing year.:agree:

GCR - - What would the UK do with $169bn from China?

Australia, China set to sign lucrative cattle deal | Daily Mail Online
Brits still have the mastermind...

Brits still have the mastermind...

Lool well we are a old superpower and the mother of industrialisation. So naturally we have more wisdom to deal with the current realities or what the French call fait accompli.:p::D

I think that the new Indian Government is trying to let everyone in the region know that they are a lot tougher than their predecessors by performing these aggressive tactics.

The answer is pretty simple.

The PLA usually just waltz on through the border, so it is to save some pride for the Indians.

dont get me wrong but both somalia and pakistan are in the list of failed countries, maybe that's why

then china should invest where its gets return...i think you should say that to your president not to beg india to open its markets

Chinese businesses seek investment-friendly environment in India - Business Today

LOL you yourself admitted in an early post that it was India's folly for creating an unfriendly investment environment. China isn't the one doing the begging and as I said, I'm happy that Chinese money can go elsewhere. India doesn't need Chinese money. Wouldn't you agree? :agree:

China Global Investment Tracker Map

Here's a map illustrating Chinese investment overseas. India is low on the list. Very low, actually. Money talks and bullsh1t walks. And India is full of bullsh1t. China needs America. India? Not so much. On the other hand, India needs Chinese money. :cheesy:

dont get me wrong but both somalia and pakistan are in the list of failed countries, maybe that's why

Others may succeed or fail, naturally. It seems that India never fails nor succeeds, do you agree?

I don't understand who is trolling here....
1-India by including China in this group
2-or China which is saying it doesn't want to be included in the same group as Pakistan :lol::lol:

On a serious note......it's a gud thing from Indian pov......I can understand the Chinese reaction as well :pop:

How will India surpass China soon? China manufacture industry establish over 30 yrs and you think India can compete with China as the manufacture hub? Take yrs to build up one manufacture base and not that simple just overtake China by a blink of an eye? This is China and not japan or Korea without large population to compete with India.

In terms of India overtaking China's GDP, only economist can guess. But in competing with China, the answer is yes. There are numerous factors were India has not been successful as China in the Manufacturing sector; in my opinion, Indian firms lacks either funds or marketing skills to sell Globally, as China has done so well because of Chinese Gov't based subsidies or creating great portals. Secondly, were Chinese Manufacturing is considered to be the world largest, but it completely lacks in service sector, which they are importing heavily from Western countries. And lastly, China needs to create internal economy, which it is causing lots of international complaints because of Chinese currency or Forex worth of currency is heavily control by the communist party.

Regarding Visa issues, India needs to streamline this process and it is overall very backward...

Others may succeed or fail, naturally. It seems that India never fails nor succeeds, do you agree?
its unfair to say china is clubbed with pakistan or somalia..
Here are the countries who get visa on arrival in India... (no USA/UK/France/Russia in list....)
the countries are
japan, singapore, philippines, finland, luxemburg, new zealand, cambodia, vietnam, myanmar and indonesia.

Now is japan same as myanmar?

its unfair to say china is clubbed with pakistan or somalia..
Here are the countries who get visa on arrival in India... (no USA/UK/France/Russia in list....)
the countries are
japan, singapore, philippines, finland, luxemburg, new zealand, cambodia, vietnam, myanmar and indonesia.

Now is japan same as myanmar?

It's not about club stuff. You Indians never learned anything useful from your British masters. Go and read Mike2000‘s post.

China Global Investment Tracker Map

Here's a map illustrating Chinese investment overseas. India is low on the list. Very low, actually. Money talks and bullsh1t walks. And India is full of bullsh1t. China needs America. India? Not so much. On the other hand, India needs Chinese money. :cheesy:

The Chinese infusion of money into India will happen from next year onwards, for up to 5 years and it is still very small $25 billion. The main criteria of the infusion is building industrial hubs for Chinese Corporation. Now knowing this basic information, the answer to your question is why would China like to Invest in India, and the Answer is today India is the third largest GDP with prediction to rise even faster, so naturally with the rise of GDP, per capita will increase. China would love to be in the game with Western countries, Australia, and Japanese companies are gearing up for.

The Chinese infusion of money into India will happen from next year onwards, for up to 5 years and it is still very small $25 billion. The main criteria of the infusion is building industrial hubs for Chinese Corporation. Now knowing this basic information, the answer to your question is why would China like to Invest in India, and the Answer is today India is the third largest GDP with prediction to rise even faster, so naturally with the rise of GDP, per capita will increase. China would love to be in the game with Western countries, Australia, and Japanese companies are gearing up for.

India is only the third largest economy based on PPP which is especially irrelevant in this case. Is China investing 25 billion measured by PPP? In which case, that would be around 5 billion actual dollars. If China is investing 25 billion dollars (actual dollars and not PPP magic money), then India is the world's 11th largest economy based on the same parameters - nominal GDP. Get out of here with your PPP nonsense. PPP is only good for people with inferiority complexes.

Anyways, China would indeed like to be in the game because China is good at business. But China can easily invest elsewhere while India desperately needs FDI, especially to improve its stone-age infrastructure. So if India wants to make it harder for China to invest, China can go elsewhere. Take a look at the map below (heritage foundation). As I said, an Indian beggar can't be choosy and if you don't want Chinese scraps, then our money will go somewhere else. :-)

china-global-investment-heritage-flickr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom