What's new

why democracy is not there in pakistan and how it happend

Pakistan is not a failed state!!!

This type of thinking must be eliminated from everyones mind especially ones own. If this thinking prevails, the country will becomes ungovernable. The consequences of which will not be good for anyone, Pakistan holds a role in today's world if something in Pakistan goes wrong, the waves eventually reach surrounding countries and have negative implication, this type of thinking will only turn those waves into tsunamis.

This type of thinking must be eliminated from everyones mind especially ones own. If this thinking prevails, the country will becomes ungovernable. The consequences of which will not be good for anyone, Pakistan holds a role in today's world if something in Pakistan goes wrong, the waves eventually reach surrounding countries and have negative implication, this type of thinking will only turn those waves into tsunamis.

not necessarily.
sometimes this kind of fears work very well towards good side if taken in right spirit.
if people dont notice that their nation is going through rough times then they wont make much effort to save it, but when they get idea that their country needs them badly then people will work like crazt to save nation.
i m sure all Pakistani people are more than striving to save their nation amd if given proper direction they will do all they can of rtheir nation. so right and good leadership with good vision is what pakistan needs.

Failed or no failed by claims??

Here's answer

newsweek-pak-640x480.jpg

" Three years ago when Newsweek described Pakistan as the most dangerous place on earth—the enemies of Pakistan gleefully pointed to the Newsweek article as in indictment for all things Pakistani. Todays exoneration and redefinition of Pakistan is just the beginning of the new descriptions that await the new Pakistan–rising out of a wet flood. "

Well i have not stated anywhere that pakistan is a. Failed state abd if you are goin by the heading of the video i could not have edited it

Pakistan have faced adversity after adversity, but they have stood strong, optimistic that they would turn the tide, and today MashAllah, Pakistan is stronger than it has ever been in its history. Despite the incompetent governments in the past, the country has faced all challenges when it could have disintegrated easily, and has become stronger after every challenge. Pakistan can hopefully expect a very bright future because of the strength and resilience of the nation, the people of Pakistan. I'm so proud of Pakistan, and so proud of my Pakistani roots and everything Pakistan. Ordinary Pakistanis love Pakistan more than they love themselves, and are willing to make any sacrifice for it, but aren't jingoistic in their love like "some other nations" are...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom