What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

No Abdul, not here to spoon feed you.
As half of what I say goes above your head as evident in above post.
Not wasting mytime on a thick Pakistani.

I think you must be suffering an inferior complex due to your "short-comings" as a man......... :lol::

Just open the link he posted and read for gods sake.
This is the exact reason Pakistanis are mostly cab drivers and cooks. An average Pakistani like yourself -seem to be very restless, hate reading, high on adrenaline and thick in skull. Reading , studying, trying to do some critical thinking should ideally solve these problems in a generation or two.

All the very best!
What world do you live in? Cab Drivers and cooks? Only in the Zion controlled states where they are being economically repressed, but even there they can't be stopped and are succeeding.

What world do you live in? Cab Drivers and cooks? Only in the Zion controlled states where they are being economically repressed, but even there they can't be stopped and are succeeding.

indian minister claims that india invented the internet 9,000-10,000 years ago........... :disagree: :

Shoo. Move away.

sure, i am all for ending zionist conspiracy and a 2 dollar extra tip for all cabbies.

But cabbies are earning more than 99.99999% of indians who make over 40%of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor:

[/URL]

Last edited:
I read the link in it's entirety. NONE where inventions but were designs made by indians using white european inventions, equipment and expertise. So it means over 1.5 billion indians globally are capable of NOTHING in terms of education, science or technology without the help of the white race.

Being a cook, cab driver or other menial worker is FAR FAR superior to 99% of indians as indians are the most impoverished, malnourished and backward nation on earth. Nearly 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor people are indian. Here is the evidence:

Use your key critical thinking skills to analyse the above reality of indian people.

Loosers. Can't say anything else.

Sure Abdul. Shoo now.

Abdul like some of the Arab Emirates named Abdul of whom millions of you indian hindus flock to Abdul's country?............... :azn:.............shows the superiority of Abdul's culture and Islamic civilisation over indian hindu civilisation.............:azn:

The REAL loosers are now receiving famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations..............:azn::

Shoo. Move away.

sure, i am all for ending zionist conspiracy and a 2 dollar extra tip for all cabbies.
Greedy cabbies don't like anything less than 15% tip. Indian ones demand more.
indian minister claims that india invented the internet 9,000-10,000 years ago........... :disagree: :

Bangi Indians talking crap is amusing and ironic.

Waymo purchased from whom ??

Try running youtube profitably. Youtube was operated at a loss for close to a decade

Copy search engine from whom ?

Next time try using baidu and see how well it goes
Seriously Nahtanbob, do your research. It is evident that the foundation of Google was found by buying innovation and not creating it. Having said that they do have a big pipeline of innovative products from AI, robotics, information to military and domestic products.

Just open the link he posted and read for gods sake.
This is the exact reason Pakistanis are mostly cab drivers and cooks. An average Pakistani like yourself -seem to be very restless, hate reading, high on adrenaline and thick in skull. Reading , studying, trying to do some critical thinking should ideally solve these problems in a generation or two.

All the very best!
Now then mr bong guy. What was your ID before you was reincarnated? Mighty lion or ghalib?
Never understand the obsession of little Indians have - get banned on Pakistani forum for being scum then go to all the trouble and creating a new ID to troll? God sake man don’t you guys have a life? A nation of 1.4 billion can’t create a forum half as good as this Pakistani one? With all the CEO and international commodity brokers - wouldn’t have thought it was too much to ask for?
Now coming back to the original topic - a nation of such a population will naturally produce the odd rabbit out of the bag who may become a top executive - those that do will generally look to change their name so as to lose there indian tag. Often Miyank becomes Mikey and Gupta smell Patel becomes Nathan Bob.
Now stop coming onto a Pakistani forum and telling a Pakistani to shoo. Now either come clean about your previous life before you was reincarnated as bong guy or shush and crawl back under the rock you previously got banned.

Before attempting to put a 1 liner to troll - at least learn how to spell you retard. It’s loser not looser. God damn it - you are the prime example of an Indian trying to catch a ride on the back of some semi Indian name that’s made it in the west - where in the real world you are in a call centre india - regularly told to f*ck off by the likes of me.
Now let’s get back on topic - Indians have nothing to offer In The real world of Invention articulation or domination. Those that almost make it change names to avoid being identified as Indians .

Seriously Nahtanbob, do your research. It is evident that the foundation of Google was found by buying innovation and not creating it. Having said that they do have a big pipeline of innovative products from AI, robotics, information to military and domestic products.

google is about as innovative company as it gets. do they steal other ideas ? sure. Who doesn't ?

Can any global firm find satya nadela or sundar pichai from China UK, Japan or Germany? Do these countries have IITs? Who can match Indians in education?

China has Huawei, Xiaomi, Nio, Dji UK has Rolls Royce, Bentley, Tesco, BAE. Japan has Sony, Toyota, Hitachi, Germany has Mercedes, BMW, Siemens, Bayer.

1.5 billion Indians and no one could come up with a single global brand in 70 years. Excep TATA, DRDO tin cans what else you guys have to show the world. Sucking off planet's limited resources you dumb F*ks. What else you guys have except cheap call centers and outsourcing. $150 billion IT industry and can't make something like Adobe, GTA, Unreal. Engine, Ubisoft. Patents per capita rank below Brazil and Mexico.

Before attempting to put a 1 liner to troll - at least learn how to spell you retard. It’s loser not looser. God damn it - you are the prime example of an Indian trying to catch a ride on the back of some semi Indian name that’s made it in the west - where in the real world you are in a call centre india - regularly told to f*ck off by the likes of me.
Now let’s get back on topic - Indians have nothing to offer In The real world of Invention articulation or domination. Those that almost make it change names to avoid being identified as Indians .

When there are some guys, who are only good for proof reading, I leave it to them to do spell check. Nice to see your frustration.
China has Huawei, Xiaomi, Nio, Dji UK has Rolls Royce, Bentley, Tesco, BAE. Japan has Sony, Toyota, Hitachi, Germany has Mercedes, BMW, Siemens, Bayer.

1.5 billion Indians and no one could come up with a single global brand in 70 years. Excep TATA, DRDO tin cans what else you guys have to show the world. Sucking off planet's limited resources you dumb F*ks. What else you guys have except cheap call centers and outsourcing. $150 billion IT industry and can't make something like Adobe, GTA, Unreal. Engine, Ubisoft. Patents per capita rank below Brazil and Mexico.

I regrate your understanding. India too have Ambani (Relance), Adani (Adani group), Vedanta, Tata etc. valuing highest in Asia. I am not talking about them.

Last edited:
When there are some guys, who are only good for proof reading, I leave it to them to do spell check. Nice to see your frustration.

[/MEDIA]

No frustration my little Indian. A global warrior that has amassed over 50 negative ratings and keeps coming back for more regular slaps shows us what you are about. Now either say something about the topic or shoo back under the rock you have crawled out of.
On topic - those Indians that have managed to escape the land mass known as india may have acquired international success - these people will often change their names or religion to distance themselves from their heritage. Don’t personally blame them. I’d rather be dead than called an Indian

Back
Top Bottom