What's new

Why do Indians want to deflect?

Musings

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I dont seem to understand our Indian members.
We attempt to show sympathy and try to offer support in the tragedy folding in the land known as India - yet most Indian members seem to be more interested in either deflection or having a go about their neighbour?
Is it any wonder with most Indians having the mentality of a goldfish that they try to find solitude in deflection?
Am flabbergasted and hope the amount of energy they have to troll and try to "put down" their neighbor - they invest half of their energy looking after their families health in such tough conditions.

@masterchief_mirza et all....

We attempt to show sympathy and try to offer support in the tragedy folding in the land known as India - yet most Indian members seem to be more interested in either deflection or having a go about their neighbour?
Is it any wonder with most Indians having the mentality of a goldfish that they try to find solitude in deflection?
Am flabbergasted and hope the amount of energy they have to troll and try to "put down" their neighbor - they invest half of their energy looking after their families health in such tough conditions.

They don't trust us and we don't trust them. We all know that this is just a PR stunt and if people really wanted to help poor people in India and show how less they care about the Pakistan-India-enmity they could have sent money to charity in February 2019 (at that time India wasn't a superpower, as we all know that changed on 1st January 2020) as well. But at that time you would be verbally massacred here on PDF if you said something like that.

Indians will be fine, we will be fine inshallah. They should look after their stuff and we look after ours. Simple as that.

We should ask the question what we have done to ease our situation in Pakistan? My mother-in-law paid 8000 PKR just for a COVID test (travel requirement), how many Pakistanis can afford this amount just like that? And we are sending stuff to India while our own population suffers as well. Big brains at work here!

The next question should be: when I say that we as Pakistanis - a nation built in the name of Islam - should have sympathies towards fellow Muslims in Burma, China, Palestine et al, I heard stuff like "Ummah ka Chumma", "Pakistan first", "XYZ hate Pakistan..."... Yes, praying for Palestine (or sending charity money) is Ummah ka chummah but sending stuff to India, the anti-Islam idol in this world, is a good thing and proof of your "good Muslim character"? Give me a break!

PS: I send money to charity that also helps India (it's a Muslim charity though).

They don't trust us and we don't trust them. We all know that this is just a PR stunt and if people really wanted to help poor people in India and show how less they care about the Pakistan-India-enmity they could have sent money to charity in February 2019 (at that time India wasn't a superpower, as we all know that changed on 1st January 2020) as well. But at that time you would be verbally massacred here on PDF if you said something like that.

Indians will be fine, we will be fine inshallah. They should look after their stuff and we look after ours. Simple as that.

We should ask the question what we have done to ease our situation in Pakistan? My mother-in-law paid 8000 PKR just for a COVID test (travel requirement), how many Pakistanis can afford this amount just like that? And we are sending stuff to India while our own population suffers as well. Big brains at work here!

The next question should be: when I say that we as Pakistanis - a nation built in the name of Islam - should have sympathies towards fellow Muslims in Burma, China, Palestine et al, I heard stuff like "Ummah ka Chumma", "Pakistan first", "XYZ hate Pakistan..."... Yes, praying for Palestine (or sending charity money) is Ummah ka chummah but sending stuff to India, the anti-Islam idol in this world, is a good thing and proof of your "good Muslim character"? Give me a break!

PS: I send money to charity that also helps India (it's a Muslim charity though).
Bro I hear what you are saying and am agreeing with you as regards to the charity and india coming out of this. I just want to point out the twisted mindset on some indians on here and generally on social media of still playing the big man and trying to deflect from the ground reality. Hell they are even focusing on the IPL - god sake look on your back yard and start by showing humility.

Bro I hear what you are saying and am agreeing with you as regards to the charity and india coming out of this. I just want to point out the twisted mindset on some indians on here and generally on social media of still playing the big man and trying to deflect from the ground reality. Hell they are even focusing on the IPL - god sake look on your back yard and start by showing humility.
I made the mistake and read comments on Social Media in regards to Pakistans offer. Not good for my blood pressure unfortunately. You cannot wash away 1200 years of enmity with some whishy whashy feel good slogans and PR stunts. Hope our establishment understands that, it's about time.

I am basing this on my time here at PDF before I joined for a good 7-8 years I was an avid guest who would browse all top threads for information and news and so when I did join I had a good idea about how different ID's responded to Q&A's.

The Indian members here by and large are not contributors but instigators, they are here purely to fight their corner. This is an issue - their knowledge is based on Indian media - which has very low standards (there is no media house in the world that reports 100% facts) but the Indian media is just something else.

They also rightly or wrongly take the Indian media reports as gospel. This becomes an issue when their narrative which is being parroted by their famous channels is countered with proof on a forum such as PDF. They are caught in a rock and a hard place, it's easier for them to just counter and deflect rather than own up to it.

For example take the Indian media narrative of Modern India, this is being pushed in the faces of common Indian people. We on the outside know that barring a few places in their cities, a majority of their populace is still struggling to feed themselves - it flies in the face of this narrative. Yet you will find plenty of Indians here trying to convince you of how modern and developed India is compared to X,Y or Z country.

And because of situations like these you will see them deflect more and more, also this is not just the case with Indians - dare I say this is common with everyone, the Indian's are just very loud.

Most(yes most I understand) of my countrymen in pdf have shown their gratitude if I am not wrong, initially.
I think they counter when this sympathy turns into the look India is crumbling, worse nation, should we really be helping pagans, we are far better, poor nation take our aid narratives.
Our media doesn't help this situation where many online don't think with a clear mind or with goodwill, everything is a "sajish", many news agencies have made fortunes just with this narrative of hatred. The way it is, it'll take more peace time between our nations to mend the lens of hate.

I made the mistake and read comments on Social Media in regards to Pakistans offer. Not good for my blood pressure unfortunately. You cannot wash away 1200 years of enmity with some whishy whashy feel good slogans and PR stunts. Hope our establishment understands that, it's about time.
Bro don’t waste the time and effort - comments are filled with raw hatred and anger.

Here this will help you understand their mentality.

the debate.jpg

And it not just some portion of Indian population its their majority. Lack of empathy, an apathetic nation that is more concerned about what happens in Pakistan even when people are dying in its own country. Thank God we got seperated from them.

Most(yes most I understand) of my countrymen in pdf have shown their gratitude if I am not wrong, initially.
I think they counter when this sympathy turns into the look India is crumbling, worse nation, should we really be helping pagans, we are far better, poor nation take our aid narratives.
Our media doesn't help this situation where many online don't think with a clear mind or with goodwill, everything is a "sajish", many news agencies have made fortunes just with this narrative of hatred. The way it is, it'll take more peace time between our nations to mend the lens of hate.
No one can take cheap shots on the poor suffering. Look for example on any covid thread in the last 48 hours and see - posts like watch what will happen in Pakistan etc - trying to simply deflect. It’s a tragic cringeworthy sad state of affairs created by the negligence
Of those elected. Why the hell deflect? Pakistan’s issues don’t make indian problems go away? The problem is with most Pakistani - if you throw a stone - u are libel to get a brick back. These days are not for this - these days are to reflect and pray for man kind.

I have said it in the past and will repeat it again...
While the known saying is....... ''If you can't beat them, then join them''.......but Indians survive on the belief....
If you can't beat them, then humiliate them........visit any Indian forums.....which thrive on blind leading blind....the one who can abuse Pakistan or Pakistanis the worse......gets most brownie points.

Because India is a hindutva extremist communal shithole

They have ego damage from 1000 years of Muslim rule

They are burning within at the moment and NOT because of their dead, but because the world can see what a shithole India is

The situation is made worse by it being the fault of Hindus for the latest disaster

so they strike out

They are hoping Pakistan gets hit hard, never trust these Hindu bakhts

They are burning within at the moment and NOT because of their dead, but because the world can see what a shithole India is

The situation is made worse by it being the fault of Hindus for the latest disaster

so they strike out

friend, it is basic elementary epidimiology nightmare scenario caused by mal-admistration and politics.

I fear if Pak does not get its act together, they will be next given their population density and failure to adhere to protocols.

so they strike out

I can still hear the tune of their tourism advert "Incredible India". The only Incredible thing about India is it's patience with Modi, they are paying for it in poor peoples lives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom