What's new

Why do investors prefer start-ups in India, Pakistan over Bangladesh?

Your ghatia backwoods brain did not get - that I meant all work visa expats - by calling them generally H1B's.

The last thing I need is for people of your ilk - teaching me about the type of Visas the US or Canada offers.

People two evolution cycles behind me.

I guess this is what happens when you pass SSC/HSC by cheatery and fraud.

Sri AnnaPoorna Institute of "massibb fraadd and dhokeybaaji".

Ring a bell - Kumar? :lol:

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F03%252FAP_408013340760.jpg%252Foriginal.jpg
Pick any country outside subcontinent, which community lives in slums and which community the host country cherish. Look at their living standards in those countries. You'll know your auqat.

To be honest, it is not his job to investigate any money laundering activities. The onus is on to the banks to monitor any large scale infusion of funds. The sheer absence of common sense in this thread is mind boggling.
Exactly.

To be honest, it is not his job to investigate any money laundering activities. The onus is on to the banks to monitor any large scale infusion of funds. The sheer absence of common sense in this thread is mind boggling.

@mmr @Protest_again and others justifying his criminal money laundering boasts

Stick to chaddi stitching. Don't go overboard with things that you know nothing off.

See the above link. Guess you sound like the fool now.

Infront of me, its true, you are nothing. A worthless nobody. :lol:

So quit banging your bang-la-desh empty vessel and fall in your place. :omghaha:

Or as we say in Marathi, Chaddit Rahaycha Chaddi Master. :omghaha:

I am very happy that you have a good job and you have all the money to give you some self worth.

And?

Instead bla bla about money laundering law in Canada lets talk about shit banla land where ppl get 100 dollar per month to manufacture underwear and then sweat shop owners hide export proceeds to invest outside.

Lol as expected - all this time you talked big, but now you're exposed, you've changed your tactic.

No one gives a crap what a criminal thinks about how a country is run.

Lol as expected - all this time you talked big, but now you're exposed, you've changed your tactic.

No one gives a crap what a criminal thinks about how a country is run.
Lmao ouch...i am hurt ha ha.

What tactics i changed exactly...my message remain same...bangla land is a land famous for make underwear and it is what it is. Thats how ppl see and thats the brand. Unfortunate but truth. Now go and dance about padma Bridge lol.

Lmao ouch...i am hurt ha ha.

What tactics i changed exactly...my message remain same...bangla land is a land famous for make underwear and it is what it is. Thats how ppl see and thats the brand. Unfortunate but truth. Now go and dance about padma Bridge lol.
Lol are you even Bangladeshi? making fun of your nation like that?

Lol are you even Bangladeshi? making fun of your nation like that?
He is not. Even if he is, we all know the kind- wannabe white boy.

Its the job of bangla govt.

Hey moron ur felow uk indian restaurant worker called me bnp bs and saying i cant even go to Bangladesh lol cause i am hiding in canada. In reality i never even vote there lol. At beginning i try not to get personal but like u this moron also got too personal so i did as well. Lol wanna be white boys..that's u...i dont have thin skinned who take offense if someone call me brown...its insecure bitch like u take offense on that.

Listen asshole i am not doing any criminal activity. Civil discussion with uber delivery boy like u and ur fellow indian restaurant worker not possible. So dont ask for it. Again last time **** off.

No. I noted to you with FINTRAC's reference multiple times. That is your job to report suspicious transactions as a realtor.

Don't want to follow what Canadian government says?

Look at you defending your criminal activities and calling Bangladeshis chaddi stitchers, restaurant worker and Uber driver. Guess what all of them are far better than a criminal indulging in illegal activity.

You of all people, don't have the right to lecture Bangladeshis about corruption, when you are the one indulging in illegally gotten wealth and staunchly justifying your position.

Go hang out with your Indian buddies in Indian section, they are the only ones seeming to love your posts.

Last edited:
It hurts ego if any one dare to mention wanna be asian tiger main export is cotton underwear...followed by jute products and raw leather.

It hurts the ego of the corrupt, when you call them out on their illegal activities.

Back
Top Bottom